The legal argument Fox News should make but won't against Dominion Machines....

Did you take a talking outta your ass course or something?

Dominion is suing Fox for over a billion dollars.
That's BILLION with a B.

They are suing because Fox spread the same lies about Dominion that you are telling here.
Lies that don't stand up to any standard of PROOF.

So maybe provide some PROOF that Dominion Voting Systems have some kind of "chokehold" on U.S. democracy....or maybe just STFU and get back on the short bus.

The ONLY reason you're even pissed at Fox is because you went to Newsmax and OOAN after the election when Fox wasn't nutty enough for you anymore.

In other words, you're an idiot who shops around in his "news" for whatever nutcases are currently saying what he wants to hear.

Nothing I have posted here is a lie.

You are lying saying otherwise.

Your machines cheat.

Your side admitted that.

It starts with the most basic question. Can the machines be programmed to cheat....

A professor from Michigan did that with a machine but not a Dominion Machine.

So, what can we do to check the integrity of elections counted by Dominion?

How can we have election integrity if machines are used, machines can be programmed to cheat, and we can never audit that.....
You can't defend a lie based on that it's technically possible.

You could accuse someone of being a rapist, because he has a working penis.

are on the same team, the Abigail Spanberger team....
Ummm?
"the Spanberger team"?
Just what is that? Spanberger is a Virginia Rep., if memory serves.
She's got a team?
How many are on the team?
What do they do?

---------------------------------------------------------------
In other words, you're an idiot who shops around in his "news" for whatever nutcases are currently saying what he wants to hear.
Ah, Mike, I wish you wouldn't do that.
I fear your skepticism.....reasonable tho it may be ....... could drive away one of my favs.
EMH is a hoot. He's entertainment. He's SoupySales & BongShow had a baby.
I read his nutso-crazo stuff and automatically feel......well, I feel lucky.
As in...'there but for the grace of God go I.' Thanku, Jesus.

It starts with the most basic question. Can the machines be programmed to cheat....

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors said the machines were compromised because they were in the control of firms not accredited to handle election equipment.

In plain English, Maricopa says because the Cyber Ninjas could have programmed the machines TO CHEAT, they need new ones...

So YES the Dominion Voting Machine can be programmed to cheat according to Maricopa County.

ANY computer expert with a shred of integrity will admit that. A professor from Michigan did that with a machine but not a Dominion Machine.

Right now, apparently nothing. We cannot audit VA 7 apparently. We could try it my way, the WE THE PEOPLE way, but there apparently is no interest, and that would take $20 million and at least 100 volunteers. The only expressed interest to date by any Republican of an election audit is by PillowGuy on DeSantis in Miami.... WOW...

So ask the court HOW can WE THE PEOPLE do an AUDIT of an election suspected of being FRAUDULENT?

Here is the PATH to APPEAL to the SCOTUS to BAN the MACHINES which apparently CANNOT BE AUDITED....

How can we have election integrity if machines are used, machines can be programmed to cheat, and we can never audit that.....

But Fox News is not arguing that. Fox News LOVES the Dominion Machines. Every single person at Fox was FOR Spanberger and AGAINST Vega in VA7 because Spanberger and Rupert Murdoch agree on 100% of everything, and so does Ronna McDaniel.

Surrendering our democracy to Dominion Voting Machines is what Fox News really wants....

DEMAND a FULL AUDIT of VA 7 right NOW
There is no argument fox can make, dope.

You haven't been paying attention. Their discovery of fox news internal emails shows that the fox news on-air talent admitted they knew the information they were pushing was false.
Means nothing. Dominion still is subject to discovery. When they refuse to turn over their machines, it’s all over.

Dominion has to only prove that Fox News knew what they were saying was false, and they said it anyway with reckless disregard, and knowing malice toward dominion.
You’re getting destroyed in multiple threads here loser. Dominion has to turn over their machines on demand. Discovery goes both ways.

So far, Fox is making only two claims

First Amendment rights
That Dominion is not worth $1.6 billion

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors said the machines were compromised because they were in the control of firms not accredited to handle election equipment.

In plain English, Maricopa says because the Cyber Ninjas could have programmed the machines TO CHEAT, they need new ones...

So YES the Dominion Voting Machine can be programmed to cheat according to Maricopa County.

ANY computer expert with a shred of integrity will admit that. A professor from Michigan did that with a machine but not a Dominion Machine.

Right now, apparently nothing. We cannot audit VA 7 apparently. We could try it my way, the WE THE PEOPLE way, but there apparently is no interest, and that would take $20 million and at least 100 volunteers. The only expressed interest to date by any Republican of an election audit is by PillowGuy on DeSantis in Miami.... WOW...

So ask the court HOW can WE THE PEOPLE do an AUDIT of an election suspected of being FRAUDULENT?

Here is the PATH to APPEAL to the SCOTUS to BAN the MACHINES which apparently CANNOT BE AUDITED....

But Fox News is not arguing that. Fox News LOVES the Dominion Machines. Every single person at Fox was FOR Spanberger and AGAINST Vega in VA7 because Spanberger and Rupert Murdoch agree on 100% of everything, and so does Ronna McDaniel.

Surrendering our democracy to Dominion Voting Machines is what Fox News really wants....

This is the kind of thread that is a success in a right wing message board and a total failure in a court of law.

Yes, you fucking idiot.

Yes they can.

And SIXTY printers still break.

Your "audits" obviously suck. They are evidently inadequate.

Fuck you, you dumbass shit for brains retarded asswipe.

No one cares who won or lost, feeble minded leftard.
A team of experienced lawyers decided not to go with the right wing messing board guy's plan. What suckers!

Dead end

Fox is not even requesting them

And THERE you have it. Fox is forfeiting. Fox doesn't want any discovery. Fox just wants to lose, because Fox loves Dominion Machines....

Fox News is a left wing Zionist Fascist fraud/treason operation with two goals.

Destroy the pre 1998 Republican Party

Steal American Democracy for the Zionist Fascist via Dominion machines by any means necessary, even squirting out a billion....

One has to be a complete invalid to observe this and still believe Fox is anything but pure treason...

Ummm?
"the Spanberger team"?
Just what is that? Spanberger is a Virginia Rep., if memory serves.
She's got a team?
How many are on the team?
What do they do?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, Mike, I wish you wouldn't do that.
I fear your skepticism.....reasonable tho it may be ....... could drive away one of my favs.
EMH is a hoot. He's entertainment. He's SoupySales & BongShow had a baby.
I read his nutso-crazo stuff and automatically feel......well, I feel lucky.
As in...'there but for the grace of God go I.' Thanku, Jesus.

It is simply rude and unacceptable for a troll dyke witch hater to skip the OP and start trolling....

Will Coyote do anything?

Heck no, she sleeps with Chille....

Wonder if they use this information.

How stupid is all this?

Start with the fact that the Dominion software is a COUNTING mechanism. That’s basically it.

Paper ballots are fed into the machines and they COUNT them .

They do not change them. They do not create them. They physically can’t

And the paper ballots still exist.

Every time the paper ballots are recounted they line up almost exactly with what the Dominion machines counted.

What if they didn’t you ask?

The paper ballots are the true vote. Even if the Dominion machines were wrong it wouldn’t matter. The paper ballots are still there to be checked

The whole thing is just stupid and the rubes eat it up.

Don’t be a rube

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...

This is a five-page official report detailing why in 2019, Texas rejected electronic voting machines that are currently used all over the US.

Certification was denied for six specific reasons, including complexity (500 steps and 400 pages to install software), security and error issues. It seems that even the test plan failed, which is something that should never happen after release to a potential customer, IMO.

They even have an active USB port (page 5).

Imagine what they did not test.

https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/sysexam/oct2019-sneeringer.pdf

This Dominion document lists all of the places in the US Dominion machines are used. Page 67-on...

https://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/Dominion%20RFI_No%20Redactions.pdf

This Dominion document shows that they use foreign parts, and are owned by foreign entities (pages 22 and 36)...

1676942039994.png

1676942067050.png

https://files7.philadelphiavotes.com/announcements/Dominion_-_Redacted.pdf

Here is a Dominion Democracy Suite User Guide. It's hundreds of pages and shows how a user can delete all kinds of results they don't like...

https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/VotingSystems/DVS-DemocracySuite511/documentation/UG-RTR-UserGuide-5-11-CO.pdf

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

If there are any dead links, I have preserved all of the documents here:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back