The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

This article hits the nail right on the head in my estimation. What do you think?

As we look around the world at the countries that practice Islam as a state religion, it is almost incomprehensible that the left should defend Islam so fervently. We don't have to look to the radicals in the Taliban or Hamas to see issues that most Americans would question. Sharia Law is practiced by most Islamic centric countries, and it is in almost direct opposition to the principles on which America was established and in direct contrast to the agenda of the left in America. What is important to realize is that Sharia Law isn't an outlier, practiced by radicals like al-Qaeda, but actually the mainstream core of jurisprudence in the Islamic world.

Rest of the OP here: American Thinker: The Left's Unlikely Alliance with Islam

Do you have any idea how much of the worlds population is Muslim?

Assholes like this idiot who wrote this article want a world war with Islam.

You are chearleading it.

Why do you hate freedom of speech?

Leftists love freedom of speech...as long as you agree with them 100%. If you don't, you're dangerous and should be silenced.

The obvious answer we went to war in Iraq is to stabilize our oil from the Mideast. But that's not the topic of this discussion.

People like Chanel, wackos in the media, reactionary journalists, and reactionaries on this board would like to exaggerate all discussion of Islam, radical and moderate, so they can paint all Muslisms, including Americans, somehow unworthy of religious respect demanded by our Constitution. The biggest lie is that Chanel and the other -phobes add a decimal to the right of the 7% who are truly stupid about this issue. The backlash is that Islamophobia will have no effect on the election, and the results of the election will corral the reactionaries far to the right in their own playpen.

No, the Chanels are not mainstream, simply wackos isolated far, far to the right.

Last edited:
Nice try Jokey. I'm a moderate on this issue To paint me as radical just goes to show how clueless you are.

Terrorism has been and will always be a priority for the majority of Americans. If the children don't want to hear about the bad stuff, that's ok too. Have a seat at the kiddie table while the grownups talk.

Another one of the Left's good buds: Muslim accidentally sets himself on fire while burning the American Flag...

flagburning1.jpg

Leftist nutters & Muslim nutters: Two peas in a pod. :(

Hating Christians & America. Just one of many things Leftists and radical Muslims see eye to eye on. It is what it is. :(

This is what.......the fourth or fifth time you've ignored a post when it's been proven you have no clue what you're talking about. Trolling is not actually a career no matter how hard you try. Dumbass.

We're beyond your mindless lefty cheerleading. Now we're talking about what a big pansy you are, insisting that everyone change to suit you.

No gonna happen. Quit bitching about it or leave.

So you are hoping people will never notice you made dumbass claims like saying invading and occupying iraq was a "Conservative" policy and the terms Nationalist and Globalist are "mutually exclusive." Sooper fucking piss ant punk.

Then why did we help set up, wait. Then why did we send Troops to die to help set up two Islamic Theocracies? Why are we still allies with the most brutal islamic regime in the entire world?

The obvious answer is oil. But that's not the topic of this discussion.

People like Nancy Pelosi, liberal professors, liberal journalists, and lefties on this board would like to stifle all discussion of Islamic radicalism by labeling those who question or oppose Sharia as "Islamophobic". Unfortunately, for them, the name calling is just fueling the fervor. You don't call 70 percent of the public "stupid" without backlash. They should have figured that out after the HC bill.

Yeah. You're a moderate like Lady Ga-Ga is shy about showing skin in her music videos.

How the fuck you find the audacity to pull this shit is a mystery. Almost.

Lib, that is a lie. Most Democrats and liberals are Christian, as are most Republicans and conservatives. So what is your point?

You and Chanel and the rest of the nutters are not mainstream is the point. You are far, far to the right of responsible conservatism, and the great majority of Americans know that you are only for grins and chuckles.

So you are hoping people will never notice you made dumbass claims like saying invading and occupying iraq was a "Conservative" policy and the terms Nationalist and Globalist are "mutually exclusive." Sooper fucking piss ant punk.
Nope. You suck at mindreading just as bad as you suck at being a conservative. :lol:

Watching you trying to speak about politics 101 is as funny as Clinton talking about his record on marriage fidelity.

I have yet to see a lefty address the point of the OP.

Why do you guys do all you can to stick your thumb in the eye of Christianity, but will bend over and take it to defend Islam and apologize for it?

What the hell you con-artists (since all conservatives are con-artists) are talking about? I'm a liberal and I don't defend those Jihad jerks at all. In fact I don't defend ANY religion, since all religions are cults. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Scientology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, and the rest of them are cults.

Let me make it clear to you right-wing retards, ALL RELIGIONS ARE A MYTH. ALL GODS ARE A MYTH. ALL SO-CALL PROPHETS ARE CON-ARTISTS.

In fact, one of my biggest wishes is that a nuclear bomb goes off on Jerusalem, so that we don't have to deal with:

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

So what you religious retards (Conservatives and Liberals) got to say about that?

Last edited:
Jack Fate is merely a Muslim plant pretending to be an evangelical lunatic trying to drum up war between Christianity and Islam.

or . . .

Jack Fate is in fact an evangelical or fundamentalist lunatic trying to drum up war between Christianity and Islam.

Jack Fate and his allies are the wing nut version of Christians calling for holy war.

Not on America's watch, wing nuts.

Last edited:
Jack Fate is merely a Muslim plant pretending to be an evangelical lunatic trying to drum up war between Christianity and Islam.

Which is fine with me if the Christians and Muslims want to kill each other off. The world will be a better place once they're gone. Well maybe not, you still got all the other religions around.

Why do you guys do all you can to stick your thumb in the eye of Christianity, but will bend over and take it to defend Islam and apologize for it?

What the hell you con-artists (since all conservatives are con-artists) are talking about? I'm a liberal and I don't defend those Jihad jerks at all. In fact I don't defend ANY religion, since all religions are cults. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Scientology, Buddhism, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism, and the rest of them are cults.

Let me make it clear to you right-wing retards, ALL RELIGIONS ARE A MYTH. ALL GODS ARE A MYTH. ALL SO-CALL PROPHETS ARE CON-ARTISTS.

In fact, one of my biggest wishes is that a nuclear bomb goes off on Jerusalem, so that we don't have to deal with:

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

So what you religious retards (Conservatives and Liberals) got to say about that?

You suck at trolling.

You specifically cited 9/11 bombers so once again, provide one quote from just one bomber saying why he did it.

Ok, so you're really dense so I'll translate it for you. Allah Akbar = God is great. They all said it as their last statement. Not "down with America" or "Bush is a homo", but "god is great".

You're so fucking clueless that I have to ask for the third time, provide a quote from just one of the 9/11 bombers showing they said that. Iow, back up your claim with facts.

Didn't you see the movie? :lol:

What's your point anyways? Is there one? :D

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

You suck at trolling.

And you just plain suck.

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

Gee, another pacifist atheist....go figure....

"I don't believe in God, therefore everyone that does should die..."

Now, exactly how is that different from a Jihad?

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

I say you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed. :lol:

* Jerky Jihadist
* Zany Zionist
* Crazy Crusaders

Gee, another pacifist atheist....go figure....

"I don't believe in God, therefore everyone that does should die..."

Now, exactly how is that different from a Jihad?

Easy, Jihads do believe in God or Allah or whatever the fuck, just like you do, idiot. We're telling you that all of you are wrong and we got logic to back it up. What do you have to back it up? An outdated book, that's it. Sorry to tell you this, well maybe not, but we humans have progressed since the days of the Koran or Bible.

But to think about it, maybe it's a good thing to have Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. The idiotic banter between the 'self-righteous' Christians/Jews and the 'victimised' Muslims make such great comedy-drama that Shakespeare could have never come up with. Oh yeah, Shakespeare didn't write most of his shit.

Forum List

Back