The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what he said. I watched him say it live......

You mean you "heard" him say it? So did I.

.....I don't need to listen to anyone else's interpretation..

Apparently you do you fucking moron

,,,,,What he said about 'very fine people' on that day, combined with how he has talked about people and countries of different races tells me that Trump is a vile evil racist....

You're retarded. Go back to school and learn how to speak English.

Looks like a pig, smells like a pig.......

Yes, you sure do.

ONCE MORE FOR RICKY RETARDO HERE:

You had an issue: Statues being torn down.

On both sides of the issue you had good every-day Americans (including blacks like Condi Rice and Herman Cain who did not want the statues torn down). This is what Trump meant when he correctly said you had good people on both sides.

Now, enter the hate groups. The Nazis hooked their claws into one sides of the argument, and the Antifa (who are every bit just as evil) hooked their claws into the other side. This is who Trump spoke of when he rightly condemned that hate on both sides.

Next comes that fake news and their leftwing lies. Their spin? "Trump says Nazis are good people", an obvious lie. This is what we correctly mean when we say Fake News CNN, NBC and the rest are the enemy of the people, because they lie and foment hate and violence.

I would be a happy girl if just one Democrat here can be honest and admit this is true, and that the media lied about what Trump said. Is there one honest Democrat here? I am just looking for one, thats all.

That's YOUR interpretation. Not mine. I know what Trump is.

Sure got you triggered.

He backed up his "interpretation" with the facts of what Trump actually said.

You backed up yours, with how you just "know" stuff.

And you think you won that?

ObedientLimpGoral-small.gif

I don't need to win anything. I know what he said and why he said it. He's a racist pig. And just about the stupidest man in the public eye. He can't identify Israel on a map. I'm not 100% sure he can even read a map!

Shithole countries
Mexicans are rapists
Nigerian immigrants and their huts in Africa
Insulting a Gold Star family because they are Muslim
Claiming unfair rulings against him because the judge was Mexican
Using Pocahontas as an insult
Claiming Obama was born in Africa
And on and on and on and on ad infinitum.

In addition, people who celebrate the losing side of the war over slavery, and think someday the SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN! are some special kind of STUPID, and not fine people at all. They are racist people just like their idiot orange hero.

Looks like a pig, smells like a pig, talks like a pig = racist pig.

,,,,,What he said about 'very fine people' on that day, combined with how he has talked about people and countries of different races tells me that Trump is a vile evil racist....

Yes, you sure do.

On both sides of the issue you had good every-day Americans (including blacks like Condi Rice and Herman Cain who did not want the statues torn down). This is what Trump meant when he correctly said you had good people on both sides.

Now, enter the hate groups. The Nazis hooked their claws into one sides of the argument, and the Antifa (who are every bit just as evil) hooked their claws into the other side. This is who Trump spoke of when he rightly condemned that hate on both sides.

Next comes that fake news and their leftwing lies. Their spin? "Trump says Nazis are good people", an obvious lie. This is what we correctly mean when we say Fake News CNN, NBC and the rest are the enemy of the people, because they lie and foment hate and violence.

I would be a happy girl if just one Democrat here can be honest and admit this is true, and that the media lied about what Trump said. Is there one honest Democrat here? I am just looking for one, thats all.

Sure got you triggered.

I don't need to win anything. I know what he said and why he said it. He's a racist pig. .....

THe thread is about one of the supposedly most "Racist" things he has said.

You claimed that he said the terribly racist thing that the OP pointed out, he did not say.

I pointed out that you were unable to support your claim that he said it.

So to support your claim he said something racist, instead of say, posting what he said,

you make a whole bunch of claims that he said racist things.

Do you understand that you just admitted that you know your initial claim was a lie?

Yes, you sure do.

Sure got you triggered.

I don't need to win anything. I know what he said and why he said it. He's a racist pig. .....

You claimed that he said the terribly racist thing that the OP pointed out, he did not say.

So to support your claim he said something racist, instead of say, posting what he said,

Do you understand that you just admitted that you know your initial claim was a lie?

My initial claim is not a lie. I know what he said. I watched it live. No lie.

There are no very fine people on the side of the white nationalists/statue supporters. They are all vile racist supporting bigots. One racist is not different than the other racist.

Here, I'll dumb it down for you.......

NO VERY FINE PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE RACISTS. NONE AT ALL. ONLY RACIST BIGOTS, NAZIS AND A MURDERER.

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

If the Democrat Party were to lose the African American vote, they'd be out of power for a thousand generations. So any lie has to be told to keep these voters on the Liberal Plantation.

The problem is that a lot of black leaders, from Mike Tyson to Kanye West that are rejecting the Far Left is growing.

Yes, you sure do.

Sure got you triggered.

There are no very fine people on the side of the white nationalists/statue supporters. They are all vile racist supporting bigots. One racist is not different than the other racist.

NO VERY FINE PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE RACISTS. NONE AT ALL. ONLY RACIST BIGOTS, NAZIS AND A MURDERER.

Not what he said but keep trying.

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
I watched it live.

Quit trying to excuse him.

If the Democrat Party were to lose the African American vote, they'd be out of power for a thousand generations. So any lie has to be told to keep these voters on the Liberal Plantation.

The problem is that a lot of black leaders, from Mike Tyson to Kanye West that are rejecting the Far Left is growing.

Why don't you try to get the black vote. Oh that is right, not a lot of black rich voters.

Yes, you sure do.

Sure got you triggered.

There are very fine people on both sides of the issue of historical statues. That is what he was talking about, and your pretense otherwise is very vile of you.

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

Did that permit allow them to drive through a crowd of victims to kill those who couldn't get out of the way in time? Where do you get a permit like that?
They didn't do that, jackass.

I watched it live.

Quit trying to excuse him.

Me too. It’s not what he said.

Why don't you try to get the black vote. Oh that is right, not a lot of black rich voters.

Google Candace Owens

The peaceful, permit holding protesters, known as White Supremacists by the rabid left, wanted to exercise their first amendment right but were attacked by an antifa flash mob of bigots who were unable to accept any differing opinions. The antifa anarchists went there looking for trouble and they got it. Trump was right, there was wrong on both sides. Personally, I blame antifa more than the permit holding protesters.

Did that permit allow them to drive through a crowd of victims to kill those who couldn't get out of the way in time? Where do you get a permit like that?

I'm sure the dead girl's parents will be glad to hear that.

:rolleyes:

Please spare me the ridiculous appeal to emotion fallacies.

:rolleyes:

Please spare me the ridiculous appeal to emotion fallacies.

Fallacy? Is she dead or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back