The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumpicans complaining about someone telling lies shows just how brainwashed they are. Our liar in chief has proven himself to be the most prolific liar ever to hold the office of President. Anyone can go online and find lists of thousands of his lies. He lies every day. He lies so much we no longer pay attention to all of his lies.
AND therin lies the problem His lies are so numerous they've become taken for granted and believed by his followers ,many are right here posting with us The garbage were calling themselves fiscal conservatives?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Yet you cannot admit that the Left lied and is lying about what Trump said at Cholottesville.

If Trump was so bad, you would not need to hold on to Charlottesville.

Trumpicans complaining about someone telling lies shows just how brainwashed they are. Our liar in chief has proven himself to be the most prolific liar ever to hold the office of President. Anyone can go online and find lists of thousands of his lies. He lies every day. He lies so much we no longer pay attention to all of his lies.

"TRUMP:.... The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. "
It's ALWAYS the following day with that ass AFTER being told by advisers what a jackass he made out of himself

It was a multiple day rally. He was discussing what happened at one point in time, and then what happened the next day.

Seriously dude. I post him calling nazis bad people, and you get confused by a comment on what day he was referring to, and use that as an excuse to attack him?

You are the bad guy here, not Trump.

Trump said and did everything right in this incident.

That you can't admit that, calls in to question your entire world view.

Show me how they were "ambiguous" or admit you are a lying race baiting asshole.

""But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. "
On August 15th 2017, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Its a dog whistle.
At least the Republican scum in the senate won't bash trump because they want to save their jobs but the republican posters her have no such excuse ,,,Most all racists just like their leader

Scum? THat's hurtful. Even hateful.

And the dog whistle is a lie. As I proved.
If it were just Charlottesville, i'd give a pass.
But it continues, such as the most recent comments on Baltimore.
The situation is best summarized here:

People who support President Donald Trump, no matter what he says or does, are beyond reach with reason and facts. To continue to support this president, you have to either agree with every bit of what he says and does or put yourself in a kind of bubble where you never hear his racism and never see his ignorance and cruelty. For you, Trump is all about conservative judges and a strong economy. Life is good, and so what if the president is a high-grade bigot?

Charlottesville is not "just charlottesville" is the the biggest and best example of how the Left paints Trump as a racist.

We see Trump saying all the right things. Yet the media completely lied about it and sold it. I think most people, and at least the vast majority of liberals, BELIEVE the lie.

If Trump standing in plain sight, if the transcripts of what he actually said, are less important than the power of the media in crafting what the public believes,

AND if they are shown, as they have been, to be willing to use that power without hesitation or shame,

then that calls into question ALL the accusations of racism.

You can see, intellectually, that Trump did not say what he is accused of saying.

Yet, do you not FEEL that he did? Your image of him has certainly not been impacted at all by the Truth.

That is the point.
"We see Trump saying all the right things."

You're truly fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

Let's examine that bizarre observation of yours though....

Trump said...

"There were people in that rally. I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. I am sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."

Well, no, the neonazis and white nationalists were the ones "protesting very quietly" the night before. It was an event organized by white nationalists. They were marching while chanting, "Jews will not replace us!" with some, holding their arm out in a nazi salute as they marched. And trump says of that group of anti-Semitics, "there were some bad ones."

Which ones were good ones?

Then trump continues, adtercsaying he waited to respond to first gather the facts, something he almost never does...

"I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit."

That too is not true, both sides had permits to protest. One side was organized by racists and bigots who protested against blacks, Jews and gays, while the other side was there to protesr them. And trump tried to treat both sides equally -- well both sides had good people and a few bad apples.

Dedicated to Correll
Sung to "the Rains of Castamere", the Lannister song in game of Thrones.

And who are you, the don trump said,
that I must buy your news?
It's all a fact of an alternate source,
You're just fake news to me.
A skin of orange, a wig of gold,
A Trumperdink has tweets,
And Trump will tweet all of his demands
While 'Merica starves in need
And so he tweets, and so he tweets, that Lord of Trumperdink
Impeachment calls, Flood Congress lines,
But not a Congressman will hear.
Yes, impeachment calls, flood Congress lines,
But not a Congressman will hear........

If you make money off it, you better send some my way.

TRUMP: OK. Good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So you know what? It’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.
Who else was there among them? The protest was organized by white supremacists.

"TRUMP:.... The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. "
It wasn't just the following day.

It was the night before as well...

Some Americans, actually many Americans, view Rrump's prolific lying as unacceptable and proof of his low moral character and lack of any integrity. When a person determines another person is a compulsive habitual liar, it becomes difficult to believe anything that person says. Trump supporters are angry that other Americans will not fall in line and believe or forgive Trump for all of his lies.

Some Americans, actually many Americans, view Rrump's prolific lying as unacceptable and proof of his low moral character and lack of any integrity. When a person determines another person is a compulsive habitual liar, it becomes difficult to believe anything that person says. Trump supporters are angry that other Americans will not fall in line and believe or forgive Trump for all of his lies.
Trump has the character and integrity of a weasel And what can be thought of the weasels followers??

On August 15th 2017, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Its a dog whistle.
At least the Republican scum in the senate won't bash trump because they want to save their jobs but the republican posters her have no such excuse ,,,Most all racists just like their leader

People who support President Donald Trump, no matter what he says or does, are beyond reach with reason and facts. To continue to support this president, you have to either agree with every bit of what he says and does or put yourself in a kind of bubble where you never hear his racism and never see his ignorance and cruelty. For you, Trump is all about conservative judges and a strong economy. Life is good, and so what if the president is a high-grade bigot?

Charlottesville is not "just charlottesville" is the the biggest and best example of how the Left paints Trump as a racist.

We see Trump saying all the right things. Yet the media completely lied about it and sold it. I think most people, and at least the vast majority of liberals, BELIEVE the lie.

If Trump standing in plain sight, if the transcripts of what he actually said, are less important than the power of the media in crafting what the public believes,

AND if they are shown, as they have been, to be willing to use that power without hesitation or shame,

You can see, intellectually, that Trump did not say what he is accused of saying.

Yet, do you not FEEL that he did? Your image of him has certainly not been impacted at all by the Truth.

That is the point.

Trump said...

"There were people in that rally. I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. I am sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them."

Well, no, the neonazis and white nationalists were the ones "protesting very quietly" the night before. It was an event organized by white nationalists. They were marching while chanting, "Jews will not replace us!" with some, holding their arm out in a nazi salute as they marched. And trump says of that group of anti-Semitics, "there were some bad ones."

Which ones were good ones?...s.

As you well know, the white supremacists organizers were dishonest in their advertising of the event, giving the impression the rally would be about the historical statues and leaving out the white supremacy.

Quite a number of people showed up, for that, having been misled.

Trump was correct in pointing out that no everyone there, in support of the statues, was a white supremacist.

THat is what the op, and this thread is about. People like you, lying about this.

Dedicated to Correll

TRUMP: OK. Good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So you know what? It’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

As you well know, the white supremacist organizers were dishonest about their intent for the rally.

Much of their advertising was done, with no, or very subtle hints of the white supremacy content.

So, plenty, (most?) of the people there, were not their to show support for white supremacy, but for historical statues.

Trump was obviously referring to other portions of the rally. As he makes clear, when he specifically states, multiple times, that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

It is one thing to disagree with what he says. It is another to lie about what he says.

If that were the Truth, of the situation,

you would be with me on this example. Because he said the right things and the media lied.

You could then make your break with me, and say that all the other times Trump was a bad man.

BUT, you can't admit that in this example, Trump said the right things and it is the Left that is lying ABOUT HIM.

ALL you have to do, is admit the Truth. But you CAN'T.

And that calls into question your entire conclusion. Because you CANT' give up an obvious lie, for your position.

If you can't admit that this obvious lie, is a lie, what does that say about the credibility of everything else you say?

Trump has the character and integrity of a weasel And what can be thought of the weasels followers??

If that is so, then why can't you give up this supposed example? Surely you have many more better examples in reserve, right?

AND therin lies the problem His lies are so numerous they've become taken for granted and believed by his followers ,many are right here posting with us The garbage were calling themselves fiscal conservatives?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Yet you cannot admit that the Left lied and is lying about what Trump said at Cholottesville.

If Trump was so bad, you would not need to hold on to Charlottesville.
Our President defended Nazis and those who march with them

That is the point.

Trump said...

Which ones were good ones?...s.

As you well know, the white supremacists organizers were dishonest in their advertising of the event, giving the impression the rally would be about the historical statues and leaving out the white supremacy.

Quite a number of people showed up, for that, having been misled.

Trump was correct in pointing out that no everyone there, in support of the statues, was a white supremacist.

THat is what the op, and this thread is about. People like you, lying about this.
Who else showed up? Videos of that march show white men chanting white nationalist rhetoric.

Dedicated to Correll

As you well know, the white supremacist organizers were dishonest about their intent for the rally.

Much of their advertising was done, with no, or very subtle hints of the white supremacy content.

So, plenty, (most?) of the people there, were not their to show support for white supremacy, but for historical statues.
And yet all you see in videos are what appears to be white supremacists. Clearly, Unite the Right got out the message they wanted to get out and reached their target audience.

Trump was obviously referring to other portions of the rally. As he makes clear, when he specifically states, multiple times, that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

It is one thing to disagree with what he says. It is another to lie about what he says.

There were only two sides and both had permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back