The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that neo-nazi got life. The alt right is a cancer.

The alt right, like Libertarians?

Are you purposefully exaggerating the influence of neo-nazis, because you want to help them?

Or are you doing it, just to smear good people, and spread fear and hate, cause you get off on doing that?
Good people ?? lol Yes some of you are Shame you're not one

In a volatile emotional situation like the confrontation in Charlottesviille you have to depend on the media to uncover the true facts but the media was only interested in trashing the Trump administration. Democrat governor Northam of Va. was in charge. The same governor who admitted to racist acts while in college and endorsed a bill that would give doctors and parents the option to drown or otherwise dispose of a newborn infant if he/she didn't live up to eugenic standards. Anyway it seems that Northam invited or even paid for bus loads of (professional) thugs to confront right wing demonstrators and ordered Va. Troopers to stand back and watch the fun. Like a true coward, democrat gov Northam pretended he wasn't involved and the liberal media pretended it was true.
Yeah man some governor paid for all the neo-nazis to show up. Don't be an idiot. You are right that the police let everything get way out of hand.

Why not?

Has there ever been a bigger spreader of hate than the blustering lying bully in our WH now??

Trump ran on valid issues of trade and immigration.

You side is the one that made the issues "hate". YOu are the ones tearing America apart.

You fucking suck.
Most likely, Trump has already gotten people killed. The Christchurch, New Zealand mass murderer is the most obvious and deadly doppelganger for the four knights who killed Thomas Beckett. The killer directly cited Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.” But there are more subtle clues that the very worst people hear President Trump loud and clear. Hate crimes are up 17 percent since 2016. And there was the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville—the one Trump would retroactively describe as including “good people on both sides”—which led to the death of Heather Heyer.

History of Trump inciting violence.

It is telling that the only actual example of Trump doing what you claim he is doing, ie his comments after Charlottesville,

is a lie.

He specifically stated that he was not calling the White Supremacists good people. The transcripts have been posted in this very thread, multiple times.

Your ONLY evidence, is an already debunked lie.

How do you think Republicans feel, when we are smeared by lying pieces of shit, like you, like that?
Trump's statements were ambiguous on charlottesville. Its open to interpretation because of dog-whistling.

You missed the rest of my post: History of Trump inciting violence.

New Zealand killer praised Trump.

In a volatile emotional situation like the confrontation in Charlottesviille you have to depend on the media to uncover the true facts but the media was only interested in trashing the Trump administration. Democrat governor Northam of Va. was in charge. The same governor who admitted to racist acts while in college and endorsed a bill that would give doctors and parents the option to drown or otherwise dispose of a newborn infant if he/she didn't live up to eugenic standards. Anyway it seems that Northam invited or even paid for bus loads of (professional) thugs to confront right wing demonstrators and ordered Va. Troopers to stand back and watch the fun. Like a true coward, democrat gov Northam pretended he wasn't involved and the liberal media pretended it was true.
Yeah man some governor paid for all the neo-nazis to show up. Don't be an idiot. You are right that the police let everything get way out of hand.
Northams role in the bus load of (pretend neo-nazi) demonstrators has yet to be addressed. Northam could have instructed Va. Troopers to turn back bus loads of thugs but his agenda was just the opposite. Who paid for the chartered buses full of armed thugs? Nobody knows because the MSM is afraid of the truth.

Has there ever been a bigger spreader of hate than the blustering lying bully in our WH now??

You side is the one that made the issues "hate". YOu are the ones tearing America apart.

You fucking suck.
Most likely, Trump has already gotten people killed. The Christchurch, New Zealand mass murderer is the most obvious and deadly doppelganger for the four knights who killed Thomas Beckett. The killer directly cited Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.” But there are more subtle clues that the very worst people hear President Trump loud and clear. Hate crimes are up 17 percent since 2016. And there was the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville—the one Trump would retroactively describe as including “good people on both sides”—which led to the death of Heather Heyer.

It is telling that the only actual example of Trump doing what you claim he is doing, ie his comments after Charlottesville,

is a lie.

He specifically stated that he was not calling the White Supremacists good people. The transcripts have been posted in this very thread, multiple times.

How do you think Republicans feel, when we are smeared by lying pieces of shit, like you, like that?
Trump's statements were ambiguous on charlottesville. Its open to interpretation because of dog-whistling.

Show me how they were "ambiguous" or admit you are a lying race baiting asshole.

""But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. "

Dude. All I pointed out was that the Intelligence agencies are not America as a whole.
Nope you never said as a whole.
The US intelligence agencies are not America.

Yeah, I was trying to spell it out for you, cause you didn't seem to understand the obvious difference between American and America.

I kept waiting for someone to tip you off, but it seems that either the rest of the libs are just as dim as you are, or they don't like you and were happy to see you embarrass yourself.
Or they all know YOU are full of shit trying to cover your anti-American ass.

Nope. THat's just you being a liar.

And your stupidity is the current topic. But, I guess we established that.

Going back to the op.

Trump

"Above all else, we must remember this truth, no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are.

So, we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen.

My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important.

We have to respect each other. Ideally we have to love each other."

Going back to the op.

Trump

"Above all else, we must remember this truth, no matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are all Americans first. We love our country. We love our God. We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are.
Nope, that is Tramp lying his America-hating fat ass off, he does not mean one word of your quote and you know it.

I know no such thing. NOthing in his personal history leads me to believe he is lying.

I wish that what he said was true. I would like for what he said to be the basis of policy and the path forward for our nation.

Let's go down the list. Do you believe that we are all Americans?

Neither I nor Trump give hate.
LIAR!
I hate you. AND those like you.

You personally brought me to this point.

And still, I'm not the one giving it. I'm just giving it BACK, when people like you are pushing it out there.

I'm here to talk issues, and find out what other people think.

What are you here for, race baiter liar?
You are still spewing your pure hate, and then lying about it.
Thank you.

Nope. I'm in this thread to speak the Truth, and people like you are attacking me for it.

THen I attack back.

Big difference.

I WISH that you would discuss the thread topic, and the more civilly the better.

YOU are the ones setting the tone, hate boy.

Going back to the op.

Trump

Nope, that is Tramp lying his America-hating fat ass off, he does not mean one word of your quote and you know it.

I know no such thing. NOthing in his personal history leads me to believe he is lying.
If you weren't a Know-nothing you couldn't be a Trump Chump!
And everything in his personal history proves he was lying, and you know that for sure.

You fucking suck.

is a lie.

Show me how they were "ambiguous" or admit you are a lying race baiting asshole.

""But we're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Va.. We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. "
On August 15th 2017, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Its a dog whistle.

You fucking suck.

is a lie.

On August 15th 2017, Trump said, "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

Its a dog whistle.
At least the Republican scum in the senate won't bash trump because they want to save their jobs but the republican posters her have no such excuse ,,,Most all racists just like their leader

Dude. All I pointed out was that the Intelligence agencies are not America as a whole.

Yeah, I was trying to spell it out for you, cause you didn't seem to understand the obvious difference between American and America.

I kept waiting for someone to tip you off, but it seems that either the rest of the libs are just as dim as you are, or they don't like you and were happy to see you embarrass yourself.
Anti American and RACIST ass just like the guy whose ass he kisses

I can just feel the love flowing from you.

LOL!!!!!

It was cosmically terrible timing for Trump to say there were "good people on both sides" after a young girl had been killed by an alt-right guy. That was just not the time to make that statement, even though it was in fact true. Trump should have simply condemned the killing of the girl, condemned white supremacy and all other forms of bigotry, and left it at that. You have to be smart in politics and know when to say something and when not to say something, even if it is true.

LIAR!

And still, I'm not the one giving it. I'm just giving it BACK, when people like you are pushing it out there.

Thank you.

Nope. I'm in this thread to speak the Truth, and people like you are attacking me for it.

THen I attack back.

Big difference.

I WISH that you would discuss the thread topic, and the more civilly the better.

YOU are the ones setting the tone, hate boy.
Civilly?? Correll you're joking ? You are one of the most uncivil people posting here

I always strive to give the level of civility I get.

You can find threads of me disagreeing with people, and if they are civil to me, I am civil back.

When you start calling me vile names, I will call you vile names BACK.

The difference being that my insults are based on what you actually say and do, while yours are vile lies.

Going back to the op.

Trump

And everything in his personal history proves he was lying, and you know that for sure.

Wow. An unsupported assertion. Pretty impressive.

You know, that last time some lib did that, I asked them to guess what number I was thinking.

Went right over their pointy head.

Oh, are you one of those libs that consider a personal insult a supporting argument?

Hint: You are wrong.

LIAR!

Thank you.

THen I attack back.
You attack back when you are PROVEN to have lied, as I did with your OWN highlighted quotes above.

I never lie. Watch. I can prove it.

You are an asshole.

See what I did there. YOu know it's true. I know that you know that. And you know that I know that you know.

Anti American and RACIST ass just like the guy whose ass he kisses

I can just feel the love flowing from you.

LOL!!!!!
I didn't like Bush after even voting for him in 2000 BUT this ah in our WH takes hate to a higher degree I just can't get it through my head that SEEMINGLY intelligent posters could support this know nothing racist moron

I know what he said. I watched him say it live. I don't need to listen to anyone else's interpretation. I think that's where you're confusion comes into play.

What he said about 'very fine people' on that day, combined with how he has talked about people and countries of different races tells me that Trump is a vile evil racist. Period. No amount of spin will change that.

Looks like a pig, smells like a pig.......

If you saw him say it live, then you know the flying monkey minion of the Marxist democrat party are blatantly lying. But you are a partisan hack who holds party above country.

upload_2019-7-28_7-53-49.png

Going back to the op.

Trump

Wow. An unsupported assertion. Pretty impressive.

You know, that last time some lib did that, I asked them to guess what number I was thinking.

Went right over their pointy head..
And I correctly pointed out you are incapable of thinking, which went over your pinhead.

Thank you.

THen I attack back.
You attack back when you are PROVEN to have lied, as I did with your OWN highlighted quotes above.

I never lie. Watch. I can prove it.

You are an asshole.

See what I did there. YOu know it's true. I know that you know that. And you know that I know that you know.
Well, I already proved you a liar with your own posts, so obviously you are lying to deny your lie.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back