The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

What the bug torch marchers did scream the "the Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil"

And the Grifter used moral relevance to shine their shit...

That lie has been repeatedly debunked with transcripts from the press conference where he said it.

YOu are a liar and a piss poor liar at that. ALL YOU HAVE, IS REPETITION, like a broken record.

Trump is part of America, so he is all of America. That is the standard you were arguing.
Tramp is part of Russia so he is none of America.

You just here to spew shit from your face anus?
You are projecting!

No, my words made complete sense. YOu are the one spewing shit.
You have NEVER made sense, and you are the one eating Tramp's shit.

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

Trump is a racist, just like 90% of his pathetic Republican Party supporters. Which is why the Republican Party basically no longer exists. It's now the Trump Party. It's dangerous, it's evil, and things are going to get much worse in this country before they get better.

Trump is a racist, just like 90% of his pathetic Republican Party supporters. Which is why the Republican Party basically no longer exists. It's now the Trump Party. It's dangerous, it's evil, and things are going to get much worse in this country before they get better.
B823490942Z.1_20170814154204_000_G011UE42H.2_Super_Portrait.jpg

Trump is part of America, so he is all of America. That is the standard you were arguing.
Tramp is part of Russia so he is none of America.

You just here to spew shit from your face anus?
You are projecting!

No, my words made complete sense. YOu are the one spewing shit.
You have NEVER made sense, and you are the one eating Tramp's shit.

Dude. All I pointed out was that the Intelligence agencies are not America as a whole. Your the one so full of hate, that you are arguing against that obvious and minor point.

ALSO, getting back to the topic.

It has been documented that the Left is lying about what Trump said about shorlottesville.

He never referred to white supremacists as very nice people, and liberals are a bunch of fucking liars.

Actually, your divisive tactics of telling half the country, that the GOP which represents the majority of the largest single ethnic group in this country,

your divisive tactics of telling half the country that the other half is out to get them, because they are "evil racists",

is why things are going to get worse, before they get better. IF they ever get better.

We are not out to get you. We just want national policy that doesn't fuck US at every turn.

B823490942Z.1_20170814154204_000_G011UE42H.2_Super_Portrait.jpg

You are the one spreading hate. Not me.

Your lie about Charlottesville has been debunked. That you hold to it, shows that you are purposefully spreading hate and fear on false premises.

Why you lying?

Actually, your divisive tactics of telling half the country, that the GOP which represents the majority of the largest single ethnic group in this country,

your divisive tactics of telling half the country that the other half is out to get them, because they are "evil racists",

is why things are going to get worse, before they get better. IF they ever get better.

We are not out to get you. We just want national policy that doesn't fuck US at every turn.

I didn't say you were out to get me. I'm simply pointing out that Trump is a racist and 90% of his supporters are racists. Which is why you heard those disturbing "send her back" chants at his rally a few days ago.

I didn't say you were out to get me. I'm simply pointing out that Trump is a racist and 90% of his supporters are racists. Which is why you heard those disturbing "send her back" chants at his rally a few days ago.

When you say that the GOP is racist, you are telling minorities, that make a large percentage of this nation, that the GOP is out to get them.

To the extent that the minorities believe you, you are spreading fear and hate.

The whites of the GOP, btw, don't appreciate being slandered by you either. Nor do we enjoy having our reasonable policy desires painted like we were fucking nazis. That pisses US off.

If you were trying to tear this nation apart, forever, what would you do differently, than you are already doing?

.........Trump is a racist and 90% of his supporters are racists........

You are a lying sack of shit and an idiot, even stupider than you ignorant screen name.

Trump is not a racist and neither are his supporters.

You have failed to address the OP because the OP is correct and you have no good answers, so instead you spew out punkass ignorance.

THE OP STANDS AS TRUE AND CORRECT

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

You are a lying sack of shit and an idiot, even stupider than you ignorant screen name.

You have failed to address the OP because the OP is correct and you have no good answers, so instead you spew out punkass ignorance.

Thanks. I was just thinking it was time to repost the transcripts, to show again how the left are a bunch of vile liars.

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” Trump tweeted about the four congresswomen. “Then come back and show us how it is done.”

3 of those 4 congresswomen were born in the USA.
How is this not racist?

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” Trump tweeted about the four congresswomen. “Then come back and show us how it is done.”

How is this not racist?

Because it is motivated by their actions and not their race.

How is this not racist?

Because it is motivated by their actions and not their race.
He said "go back to your country"

Sorry, I rarely do video links. If you have something to say, say it.

When you say that the GOP is racist, you are telling minorities, that make a large percentage of this nation, that the GOP is out to get them.

To the extent that the minorities believe you, you are spreading fear and hate.

The whites of the GOP, btw, don't appreciate being slandered by you either. Nor do we enjoy having our reasonable policy desires painted like we were fucking nazis. That pisses US off.

If you were trying to tear this nation apart, forever, what would you do differently, than you are already doing?

I could care less if you GOP racists feel that you're being "slandered". Quit the "send her back" chants, racist. That would be a step in the right direction. You made your own bed, now lay in it.

THE OP STILL STANDS AS TRUE AND CORRECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back