The left-wing fraud continues

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
It's bad enough that they engage in voter fraud, but they also use those same tactics to engage in fraud to unionize...
Volunteers canvassing neighborhoods in and around the Twin Cities have found what they describe as nonexistent addresses, abandoned homes, and vacant lots, among other irregularities that raise questions about a 2014 election to unionize nearly 30,000 home caregivers.
Home Caregivers Identify Evidence of Voter Fraud in Bid to Oust Union

Absolutely despicable. This needs to be prosecuted. Time to bring these left-wing thugs up on charges and put them behind bars where they belong...
I worked as a personal care assistant for my sister with a company called Access North in northern Minnesota. In 2015, I also had my signature forged by the Service Employees International Union (“She Never Joined a Union. But Union Fees Got Deducted From Her Paycheck”). SEIU showed up at my door one night at 8 p.m. to ask me about joining the union. My husband told them I wasn’t interested and shut the door.
We Hear You: 'I Also Had My Signature Forged by SEIU'

Absolutely despicable. This needs to be prosecuted. Time to bring these left-wing thugs up on charges and put them behind bars where they belong...
I worked as a personal care assistant for my sister with a company called Access North in northern Minnesota. In 2015, I also had my signature forged by the Service Employees International Union (“She Never Joined a Union. But Union Fees Got Deducted From Her Paycheck”). SEIU showed up at my door one night at 8 p.m. to ask me about joining the union. My husband told them I wasn’t interested and shut the door.
We Hear You: 'I Also Had My Signature Forged by SEIU'
they should break up the unions like they did the banks, they serve no useful purpose, government unions should be eliminated.

Forum List

Back