The left started fascisim and are still fascist

Republackan

Mar 9, 2017
This is only a little over 1 minute video. I came across this video days ago but just got around to posting it. I understand the theory the speaker conveys totally. From what we have seen since November 8th even the left sees it. This should open the eyes of a reasonable democrat.

Last edited:
This is only a little over 1 minute video. I came across this video days ago but just got around to posting it. I understand the theory the speaker conveys totally. From what we have seen since November 8th even the left sees it. This should open the eyes of a reasonable democrat.

bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329.jpg

He nailed it...

Sure. That Desousa idiot is almost as dumb as Alex Jones. He sure makes a fortune off of RWNJs though.

Dinesh. Lol. He's about as believable as AlexJones.

This is what you want for America as you're a savage!!! You want to kill civilization, you want to kill science, you want to KILL education and you want this for all of America. ....

day6-tribe1.jpg

* [People that want to destroy civilization, crap on science, and hate on education and belong to cultures that live like this probably shouldn't be within our land. ... I find the entire fucking conservative belief system to be too freaking close to the tribal mind set that believes that we as a people shouldn't have a civilized society and we should dump every element of western civilization...Whats that? Organized government with a people that work together all the way back to the days of ancient Greece, Rome and everything that comes along with it.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Civilization animal(monkey) is something you apes don't understand...There's a big difference between government working for the people and fasicsm...Please go back to eating banana's you fucking ******.

Go back to africa. There you can enjoy the joys of no government and tribal violence.

Based on how you speak of racism you would fit right in where there is no government and plenty of tribal violence. I can pray for you, I believe anyone can change. I expect the name calling from libs, it's the dems norm fascist attitude that validates the post .

This is what you want for America as you're a savage!!! You want to kill civilization, you want to kill science, you want to KILL education and you want this for all of America. I say to you monkey, fuck you!

day6-tribe1.jpg

d28b01e56a35220b9e26dc8df1f8-day6-tribe1.jpg

Sure. That Desousa idiot is almost as dumb as Alex Jones. He sure makes a fortune off of RWNJs though.

Please make an argument disputing Fascism was NOT developed by Leftists.

From Wikipedia:

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before it spread to other European countries. Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

Opposed to liberalism, a form of radical authoritarian nationalism..
Does this remind you of anyone in particular?

Can you prove that the statement is true?
I can't prove that the christian god doesn't exist, you can't prove he does, but historically, Fascism is basically a Right-wing movement.
Again, from Wikipedia:
Historians, political scientists, and other scholars have long debated the exact nature of fascism.[23] Each interpretation of fascism is distinct, leaving many definitions too wide or narrow.[24][25]

One common definition of the term focuses on three concepts: the fascist negations (anti-liberalism, anti-communism and anti-conservatism); nationalist authoritarian goals of creating a regulated economic structure to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture; and a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth and charismatic leadership.[26][27][28] According to many scholars, fascism—especially once in power—has historically attacked communism, conservatism and parliamentary liberalism, attracting support primarily from the far right.[29]

Didja get that? 'attracting support primarily from the far right'

No need. You're an idiot whose mind is already made up. You're wrong, but I can't do anything about that.

So much is wrong about this argument. Where do I start?

The first problem is that this person seems to think there's a left and a right and that's it. They typical partisan bullshit that happens in the US, there's nothing more. And they seem to be trying to pink fascism on the left for some unknown reason.

Far right and far left are far closer to each other than they are to typical right and left wing policies. Far- is in a league of its own. It doesn't really matter if you are far-left or far-right, you're not left or right.

Fascism is just a loose label. To define Fascism will lead you into conflict with others who think it means something different. It's impossible to have an argument with someone about it because it will change.

One thing that appears to unite people is that Fascism is bad. That's about it. But then some people actually like this, so not really even that. Maybe all opponents of Fascism think it's bad.

So how can you make a claim that it came from the left? Wikipedia says that one trait of Fascism is that it's anti-Marx, and yet this guy is claiming it came from Marx.

Basically the guy has put his head out on a limb ready for it to be chopped off.

No need. You're an idiot whose mind is already made up. You're wrong, but I can't do anything about that.

That post merely indicates that YOU are the idiot.

Can you prove that the statement is true?
I can't prove that the christian god doesn't exist, you can't prove he does, but historically, Fascism is basically a Right-wing movement.
Again, from Wikipedia:
Historians, political scientists, and other scholars have long debated the exact nature of fascism.[23] Each interpretation of fascism is distinct, leaving many definitions too wide or narrow.[24][25]

One common definition of the term focuses on three concepts: the fascist negations (anti-liberalism, anti-communism and anti-conservatism); nationalist authoritarian goals of creating a regulated economic structure to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture; and a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth and charismatic leadership.[26][27][28] According to many scholars, fascism—especially once in power—has historically attacked communism, conservatism and parliamentary liberalism, attracting support primarily from the far right.[29]

Didja get that? 'attracting support primarily from the far right'
Did Leftists develop Fascism?

If you say so sweet lips.

If you say so sweet lips.

You fail to dispute what D'sousa claimed. You merely offer name calling and yet you call me an idiot.

Merely dispute what he said. It's not rocket science dummy.

Forum List

Back