The Left Lie About The Economy

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

I remember when Biden was campaigning in 2020 and he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie. And yet he and his team are out there constantly bragging about how great the economy is. The really astounding part is how much gall they have in telling Americans everything is just fine and what a great job they have done regarding the economy while Americans still have to go out there and buy groceries and gas. And yet they keep on lying in the faces of people who know the truth because they live it every day.

I am sorry to hear you are suffering so much.

My thoughts and prayers are flying you way....I hope they help

he looked Americans in the eye and promised he would always be honest and never lie
1695766499511.png

~S~

That doesn’t make sense. If someone is putting things on their credit card, they aren’t very worried about their economic future.
People routinely charge things on their cards because they can't pay for them or feel like they can float it over a few months.

Gas went down 20 cents here in the last week.

Are you having a difficult time in this economy?

Forum List

Back