The Left Just Got It's Next Young Spokesman/Victim

And it's good politics to attack that child?
I dont know about the politics

libs will be outraged, but they were not voting for Yonkin anyway

as for the “attack” unless the photo is a fake then it was within bounds to post it

as usual, libs can dish it out but they cant take it

AOC, David Hogg, Greta Thuneberg and now introducing….Ethan Lynne

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the new Marxist tactic. They recruit some teenager, trot them out in public, give them incendiary words to say about conservatives. Then when the conservative responds to refute, they are labeled "BULLY" by the Marxist media, and said to be 'picking on a child' or "picking on a disabled person" or 'picking on a woman'. Then the youngster is labeled an 'expert' in whichever area they're claiming to be a victim. Lowly bartender Cortez became an economics expert and leader of the Democrat Party; High school senior Hogg became a gun control expert, and addled Thuneberg became a a climate guru. They then get to travel the world, testify in front of Congress or the UN, appear on Colbert and spew their sponsored coached message of hate. Invariably, these recruits have a drama background, meaning they know how to talk. But otherwise they are dumber than a bag of nails, but are credited for being brilliant, despite no education or prior accomplishments of any kind.

Enter Ethan Lynne as the latest teenage shill.
Lynne is the 17-year-old Richmond kid who tweeted insults about the governor, including an erroneous public radio story that claimed the ‘historian’ at the governor’s mansion who taught tourists about past slavery at the mansion had resigned; her classroom converted into a family room for the Youngkins.

Team Youngkin responded with a photo of Lynne posing with ex-governor Ralph Northam and noting the kid is with the guy who appeared in blackface in his college yearbook.

Then Lynne posted a big long WHINE about the governor doxing, attacking and bullying “a 17-year old high school kid” who dared to speak out.
View attachment 599103

When I first read this story, I smelled a rat. Sure enough, this kid in actuality is a Democrat Party activist, apparently so well-connected, he got a private photo-op with the Northam. I have a hunch he’s also a drama student recruited to be the next child shill of the left. With the Marxists, as we know, things are never as they are presented.

Just like five days after the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting, the media reported David Hogg and his classmates organized three buses of students to go to Tallahassee and protest. As if Hogg and his teenage classmates had the wherewithal to handle such logistics: the meals, the bus rentals, the permits. And these kids did it five days we were told. All on their own. Paid for the whole thing out of their allowances, I guess.

Then there was the mentally addled 16-year-old Greta Thuneberg. We were told this whiz kid, through her expertise, got to appear in front of the G7 Summit and the UN and address and scold them for inaction on climate change. As if she were allowed in because of her brilliance. And she traveled internationally to speak, presumably on her own dime.

Then Cortez. A 28-year old who had only bartended out of college. That was her only job. Yet immediately upon election, she was the spokesgirl for the Democrat Party. Sat right in the front at every joint session. Heavily quoted in the media. Just an innate genius we were told.

All three of these narratives were fake. All three shills were heavily financed and sponsored and told what to say by their Marxist handlers hiding in the shadows. Their goal was to fool enough gullible suckers into saying “My goodness, these young people are gifted. Maybe we should listen to them”.

Everything the Marxist left does is a scam. Just remember that. And it will be the same with Ethan Lynne. I predict he will be the next young “expert” on bullying. Smells like a set up to me.
I was making speeches at my state capitol beginning when I was 15 years old. I spoke against the ERA, in favor of a right to work bill, and many other speeches for conservative causes. When I spoke in favor of a right to work bill when I was 16, I was harassed by the Mob for weeks afterward and my life at my job was made very difficult. My mother was terrified. I thought it was funny.

No one put me up to it. I was no one's shill.

Dumbass.

Then...
TAKE IT UP WITH THE PARENTS
Instead of attacking a child.

What's hard to understand about this?
you have yet to tell us what the attack is…

how is posting a pic of the kid with his party leader, an attack?

I was making speeches at my state capitol beginning when I was 15 years old. I spoke against the ERA, in favor of a right to work bill, and many other speeches for conservative causes. When I spoke in favor of a right to work bill when I was 16, I was harassed by the Mob for weeks afterward and my life at my job was made very difficult. My mother was terrified. I thought it was funny.

No one put me up to it. I was no one's shill.

Dumbass.
And were you treated as an expert by the media? Did you trot across the country to give your views? Did you receive plenty of financial backing from hidden operatives? If not, then you're nothing like the ones I'm talking about; Thuneberg, Hogg, or Cortez, and your point is meaningless.

Converse nicely, and I'll converse.

Call me a name again, and you're gone. Is that in any way unclear?

Last edited:
Thanks for admitting Greta Thuneberg and David Hogg and this kid Virginia weren't to be taken seriously.

Funny how all these people are wunderkind experts when blabbing about politics to be taken very seriously, but when responded to are just innocent little children.
An attack is not a "response", it is an attack.
They SHOULD be taken seriously and aa SERIOUS response is to the facts, not an attack on a child or their parents.

OR

Have you and yours forgotten how your heads exploded over
1644808506702.png

The hypocrisy from Trumplandia is just mind bending.

And when kids "misbehave" we abuse them.
At least in Trumplandia.
Got it.
I missed where the kid got attacked. Youngkin's team simply reposted a photo the kid had already posted, then added the yearbook shot of Northam being a racist.

An attack is not a "response", it is an attack.
They SHOULD be taken seriously and aa SERIOUS response is to the facts, not an attack on a child or their parents.

OR

Have you and yours forgotten how your heads exploded over
View attachment 601143

The hypocrisy from Trumplandia is just mind bending.
How is reposting a picture that the kid posted an attack? Unless of course, it's like using one's own words against him. The kid indicted himself by posing with the racist abortion butcher ex-governor.

How is reposting a picture that the kid posted an attack? Unless of course, it's like using one's own words against him. The kid indicted himself by posing with the racist abortion butcher ex-governor.
Why are you addicted to social media? Hmm. Big question.

Forum List

Back