The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

Ain't no one gonna go to your house scruff. I am impressed by your bomb buried under your entryway. Science.
I’m not. Amateurs think the explosive is what kills people. It isn’t. It is shrapnel. Oh sure shock waves and over pressure will kill. But shrapnel is a lot better.

For the amount of explosives needed to make a crater. You could make a hundred improvised claymore mines. Those would allow you to sweep the area clear much more easily.

Comments like his always make me laugh. I was a Combat Engineer in the Army and mines were one of the things they trained me on. As well as improvised, that is to say locally manufactured explosives. Composition B or ANFO explosives are the easiest. And assuming this guy was working out of the Anarchist Cookbook or some recipe off the internet. I doubt he did it right.

Nearly all of the tough talkers are not Veterans. Veterans know better than to announce that they have committed major Felonies that would get them locked up for life in the electric chair. You know, like swearing you have a big bomb buried in your yard. That is making a terrorist threat. Veterans aren’t that dumb.

So the odds of him having such a bomb is pretty low. The odds of that bomb working, if he had such a device, would be say, one in three. And that is giving him a lot of credit, but it is always safer to overestimate your opponent.

Forum List

Back