The Left Is Trying To Get Us To Become Violent So They Can Clamp Down On Us. Don't Do It.

You're really full it today. Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

Trump knew exactly what was going on and for over 3 hours he did nothing. He did not condem the attack nor send any help. I would bet he had his shit eating grin on his face after hearing about the attack.
You're really a stupid SOB. OF COURSE Pelosi isn't in charge of the National Guard.

But she prevented the National Guard from being brought in, even though there were huge concerns there would be violence.
Pelosi was working hard behind the scenes to prevent the National Guard from being there, and as a matter of fact, reduced security.
She then put out orders to shoot to kill any protesters that got out of line, as well as put out orders to let some of the MAGA protesters inside the Capital so they could say that the Capital had been breached.

Pelosi had a film crew ready to film her actions on Jan 6th, showing her to be a hero, when she claims she tried to make a call to bring in the National Guard....after the fact. Her criminal negligence is part of the official record and has been backed up by emails and text messages.

It speaks to the failing of the political right when they attribute the political left with violence. Their attribution is based on nothing other than the folks who are committing violence not looking like them.
Most references to the Left and Right on USMB are actually the Far Left and Far Right which tend to be the most extreme and the most vocal. Both sides are seen as being violent by the opposition.

The Commies have always used this tactic. Many don't know Commies killed a million Poles and were fielding a couple million dtreet thugs in Weimar GErmany's streets in the 1920's and 1930's, and they're doing the same in the U.S., at the same time they're throwing the borders open to tens of millions of criminal aliens. They aren't delusional, you are.
I think you are little behind the times. The Communist Party in the USA is estimated to be 5,000 members and not considered to be threat to the county by the FBI. They have not run a candidate for president in 30 years and have suffered from a serious lack of funding. In fact, the Communist Party in Russia is no longer in control. They have only 18% of the seats in Duma. United Russia controls the Duma and Presidency. Although the Communist Party controls China, only about 3% of the population are actually members.

The US has a lot of viable threats but communist in US are not one of them. Internally, I think American's right and left wing extremists are our biggest internal threat..

Last edited:
You're really a stupid SOB. OF COURSE Pelosi isn't in charge of the National Guard.

But she prevented the National Guard from being brought in, even though there were huge concerns there would be violence.
Pelosi was working hard behind the scenes to prevent the National Guard from being there, and as a matter of fact, reduced security.
She then put out orders to shoot to kill any protesters that got out of line, as well as put out orders to let some of the MAGA protesters inside the Capital so they could say that the Capital had been breached.

Pelosi had a film crew ready to film her actions on Jan 6th, showing her to be a hero, when she claims she tried to make a call to bring in the National Guard....after the fact. Her criminal negligence is part of the official record and has been backed up by emails and text messages.
No Film Crew....
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter filmed lawmakers during the attack using her handheld camera, according to the speaker’s spokesperson. There was no camera crew.

There no evidence that Pelosi gave an order to shoot to kill. However there is plenty of testimony by protestors that Pelosi was the primary target.

No Film Crew....
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s daughter filmed lawmakers during the attack using her handheld camera, according to the speaker’s spokesperson. There was no camera crew.

There no evidence the Pelosi gave an order to shoot kill. However there is plenty testimony by protestors that Pelosi was the primary target.
There is no evidence that Pelosi gave an order to shoot to kill because there was no valid investigation, mainly because Democrats ran everything in congress and the DOJ. So your point is moot.
However, there was a shooting and a MAGA supporter was murdered.....and the cop shooter who tried to get rid of the murder weapon was allowed to skate.
There is no evidence that Pelosi was a target. She wasn't even in the building when it happened. She was in Fort McNair when the Jan 6th events happened. She could see what was happening but she was in no danger.

I think we have lost touch with exactly what the Left and Right really mean. The Left is characterized by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism" while the Right is characterized by an emphasis on authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism.

On USMB, the Left is characterized as anti-American, stupid, violent liars, immoral, and lacking in common decency. The Right is characterized as anti-American, stupid, violent, lairs, immoral, and lacking in common decency. I think the country would be much better off without either one.
Keep it simple

The left are abusing the law.

The right are not.

Most references to the Left and Right on USMB are actually the Far Left and Far Right which tend to be the most extreme and the most vocal. Both sides are seen as being violent by the opposition.
There is no far right in this country.

And the numbers of the far left are very small.

What you call "right" and "left" are actually financial institutions. And like all large institutions, they display institutional behavior. No different from a large corporation or even a church.

I'm an outsider, a libertarian. My "side" has never won an election ever. We're not about power, we don't have any. But even this dumbass libertarian can see what's happening on the left side of the aisle. That stuff is a political aberration, exactly like the Neo-Cons were. It's not even "left" anymore, politically speaking, it's purely institutional.

Leftards are supposed to be for peace, and here they are war mongering. They're supposed to be for the working man, and here they are supporting elitists. They're supposed to be for equality, and here they are supporting the brainless bastardization called equity. The left isn't "left", in any way shape or form. It's an institutional aberration, a perversion of the real "left".

There is no far right in this country.

And the numbers of the far left are very small.

What you call "right" and "left" are actually financial institutions. And like all large institutions, they display institutional behavior. No different from a large corporation or even a church.

I'm an outsider, a libertarian. My "side" has never won an election ever. We're not about power, we don't have any. But even this dumbass libertarian can see what's happening on the left side of the aisle. That stuff is a political aberration, exactly like the Neo-Cons were. It's not even "left" anymore, politically speaking, it's purely institutional.

Leftards are supposed to be for peace, and here they are war mongering. They're supposed to be for the working man, and here they are supporting elitists. They're supposed to be for equality, and here they are supporting the brainless bastardization called equity. The left isn't "left", in any way shape or form. It's an institutional aberration, a perversion of the real "left".
Let me remind you that those that attack the capital were not leftest extremists. However, there are extremists on both sides.

I think you are little behind the times. The Communist Party in the USA is estimated to be 5,000 members and not considered to be threat to the county by the FBI. They have not run a candidate for president in 30 years and have suffered from a serious lack of funding. In fact, the Communist Party in Russia is no longer in control. They have only 18% of the seats in Duma. United Russia controls the Duma and Presidency. Although the Communist Party controls China, only about 3% of the population are actually members.

The US has a lot of viable threats but communist in US are not one of them. Internally, I think American's right and left wing extremists are our biggest internal threat..

Wrong. They're still here, and the talking points and propaganda are exactly the same, especially in academia. The 'culture wars' are taken directly from the old Soviet style agendas, and even the 'Gay Rights' hoax was a Communist invention. You are sadly ignorant of all this, plus you don't seem to know Putin is trying to revive the Soviet. They're very much alive; just because they've changed their names mean nothing, nor does the fact that many of their younger Useful Idiots may not even know what they are promoting that agenda, and will have the same outcome if they finally win.

Trump's appointees and employees and Trump himself are just the first; once Democrats get away with those the local Party Cadres will move on the local population. they've already got private corporations and state and local employees fired and are actively intimidating most of the others re thought crimes.

Last edited:
Internally, I think American's right and left wing extremists are our biggest internal threat..

As I pointed out, the Communists started their street armies first, and got the response they wanted; they eventually lost but they got the anarchy they desired. Too bad they were stupid, same as they are now, and their big 'revolution' didn't go the way they planned. Neither will this one. What worked in Russia and Red China won't work here; too many ingrained cultural realities to be a repeat of those Communist 'success' stories.

Wrong. They're still here, and the talking points and propaganda are exactly the same, especially in academia. The 'culture wars' are taken directly from the old Soviet style agendas, and even the 'Gay Rights' hoax was a Communist invention. You are sadly ignorant of all this, plus you don't seem to know Putin is trying to revive the Soviet. They're very much alive; just because they've changed their names mean nothing, nor does the fact that many of their younger Useful Idiots may not even know what they are promoting that agenda, and will have the same outcome if they finally win.

Trump's appointees and employees and Trump himself are just the first; once Democrats get away with those the local Party Cadres will move on the local population. they've already got private corporations and state and local employees fired and are actively intimidating most of the others re thought crimes.
I think that is complete nonsense. Russia is no longer a communist country but that does not mean they will be friendly toward the US. Russia is a greater danger to US now than during the cold war.

Putin believes that one of the greatest failings of the USSR was trying to force communism on far away countries that had no strategic value to Russia. His goal is to incircle Russia with satellite countries. Putin has taken the Crimea, part of Ukraine, increase political control of most of the Central Asia Countries.

However the real danger to US does not lie in Central Asia but the NATO countries which are a primary target for Putin. Any attack on any of these countries would force the US by treaty into a war with Russia. If Putin is successful in Ukraine, which he will be eventually, he will most likely go after Belarus which has close ties to Russia and is not a NATO country. Putin current has tactically nuclear weapons in Belarus and there are plans to create a Russia Air base with additional nuclear weapons and missiles. Latvia which is a NATO country has close ties with Belerus and Russia. It also has a large population of Russians. I think they would be next and then Estonia which borders Russia.

I do not share the belief that Russia would not dare attack a NATO country because that would bring in the US. Unlike countries such as Russia and China whose government and president will not change for many years. Every 4 years, American foreign policy is rewritten to match the goals of the new president. I have no doubt that Biden would send American forces to Europe to defend NATO countries. However, a president like Trump who was never very supportive of NATO just might back out. Putin would bide his time till he thought things were right in America to make a move on NATO countries.

Last edited:

Be aware. Be very aware.

Democrats are merely middlemen in this operation.

I think that is complete nonsense. Russia is no longer a communist country but that does not mean they will be friendly toward the US. Russia is a greater danger to US now than during the cold war.

Russia is a pissant wreck of an old empire. And it was never 'Communist' except in rhetoric even under Stalin and LEnin, it was a totalitarian regime, and it used Marxist tactics on an international level. And yes its beleivers are very much alive and active in the U.S. Only idiots could miss that obvious fact. It the same as the old agenda to a T.
Putin believes that one of the greatest failings of the USSR was trying to force communism on far away countries that had no strategic value to Russia. His goal is to incircle Russia with satellite countries. Putin has taken the Crimea, part of Ukraine, increase political control of most of the Central Asia Countries.

However the real danger to US does not lie in Central Asia but the NATO countries which are a primary target for Putin. Any attack on any of these countries would force the US by treaty into a war with Russia. If Putin is successful in Ukraine, which he will be eventually, he will most likely go after Belarus which has close ties to Russia and is not a NATO country. Putin current has tactically nuclear weapons in Belarus and there are plans to create a Russia Air base with additional nuclear weapons and missiles. Latvia which is a NATO country has close ties with Belerus and Russia. It also has a large population of Russians. I think they would be next and then Estonia which borders Russia.

I do not share the belief that Russia would not dare attack a NATO country because that would bring in the US. Unlike countries such as Russia and China whose government and president will not change for many years. Every 4 years, American foreign policy is rewritten to match the goals of the new president. I have no doubt that Biden would send American forces to Europe to defend NATO countries. However, a president like Trump who was never very supportive of NATO just might back out. Putin would bide his time till he thought things were right in America to make a move on NATO countries.

I never said one thing against stopping Putin and his imperialist ambitions, and I've never supported isolationism, so I don't know why you're going on about that here.

Forum List

Back