The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988

Here is an example of how a real patriot loses.

“May God bless our new president and new vice president and may God bless the United States of America,” Gore said.

The Neo-GOP BIGLIE supporters say "Fuck the new president and Fuck the new vice president and Fuck the United States of America".
Well it's hard to argue that W was illegitimate when you look at HW's pics. (-: And this illustrated that inbreeding in an elite can result in diminishing returns.

But the OP is a loser. (Trumpian) Just because you might think that "your guy" would have won if ballots had been counted like you want, or that Putin and Comey injected themselves into a race that cost Hillary enough votes to lose an election that shouldn't have really been that close, has not been reason to call an election illegitimate until Trump got punked by a 100 year old senile guy who thinks he's from Pa.

Not in high enough levels to change the outcome of national or state level elections.

View attachment 671973

From your link....

That is out of every election since 1980. That is more than 1 billion votes just in the presidential elections, add in all the mid-terms and local elections and we are talking close to 2 billion votes. But to be conservative I will say it is 1.5 billion votes.

That is 1 proven case of fraud for every 1.7 million votes cast.

Or to put it a different way...a fraud rate of 0.000085%
I am not sure you understood what was in the link. That wasn't 1365 votes, but instances of fraud in many elections. Even some where it DID result in a different outcome. In 2022 California had 4, 3 that ended in convictions, and one election being overturned (and a different person entered office). Not to mention that is only where these people were caught. A very small portion of criminal activity is ever discovered, so finding this much is a concern. Over 80% of crimes go unsolved, and that is of known reported crimes.

However, we all know why the left wants unsecure elections. You can try and sugar coat it all you want, but not even asking for an ID is just stupid.

I am not sure you understood what was in the link. That wasn't just 1365 votes, but instances of fraud in many elections.

The link was a list of every proven case of voter fraud since 1980. Upwards of 2 billion votes cast and there are 1365 cases of voter fraud proven.

Think about that for a moment. And even if each case involved 10 votes, which some are more and many are less, we are still talking about less than 10 votes per 1.7 million cast.

What other system in our country is that secure?

trump-tweet-birther.jpg
Pathetic deflection attempt. As usual.

The link was a list of every proven case of voter fraud since 1980. Upwards of 2 billion votes cast and there are 1365 cases of voter fraud proven.

Think about that for a moment. And even if each case involved 10 votes, which some are more and many are less, we are still talking about less than 10 votes per 1.7 million cast.

What other system in our country is that secure?
Correct, but it doesn't state how many votes that is. You pulled that number out of your rear. Do you not remember Nassau County where almost 300 dead people voted? Yet you guys fight to keep dead people on the voter rolls. You also fight against showing your ID to vote. BTW...you are conversing with someone who has had someone vote under his name in a local election. The person even signed my name, so it wasn't some mistake. I showed the election official my ID, and they said there was nothing they could do. Thankfully we now have voter IDs in my state, and no one has taken away my right to vote since then. It if is 1 or 1,000,000 that is too many.

Would you at least agree that requiring an ID to prove who you are, and removing dead people from voter rolls isn't too much to ask?

Would you at least agree that requiring an ID to prove who you are, and removing dead people from voter rolls isn't too much to ask?

I am not, and never have been against either of those things. I think the removing of the dead needs to be done very carefully and should always err on the side of leaving the voter on if there is any question.

There is no way to make it prefect, humans are involved and we do not do perfection.

And while I am sure you are against it, I am a big fan of mail in voting. I did it for the first time in 2020 and this was the process...

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration (you cannot have it mailed anywhere else). Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

If I have my way I will never stand in line to vote again.

I just find it hilarious that Trump thought his friend Nancy Pelosi should impeach Bush and then tried to prove Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be President.

Man, did karma bite him in his ginormous ass, or what?
Well, perhaps Trump just never believed in accepting the results of elections when you don't like the outcome. Or perhaps he's a media whore. LOL

As opposed to you just and righteous right wing warriors for God braying like donkeys for the last 1.5 years that the election was "stolen" from your savior. LOL. Too funny.
People thought GWB was installed. The SC threw out 500 votes in FL that should have counted. Al Gore should have been named President. The courts decided. Not the people.
Trump did get help from the Russians and it did help him win in 2016. But that's not illegitimate, that's just dirty pool. But..I gotta give props to the lemmings that fell for it. They
got him over the top. And Clinton was a lousy candidate. She didn't campaign until the end. If she did, she would have beaten him..despite the last minute kneecapping from Comey. :)
Republicans put forth shitty candidates...at a much faster clip than Democrats.

Here's the bottom line. You and the rest of Alt-Right Nation are like tea bags. Steeped daily in a brew of outrage, fake news, and hatred. You like being lied to. It gives you comfort (for some odd reason).
Republicans, for all their braying about personal freedom and liberty..have been at the forefront of removing such liberties. Liberty and freedom for some (the chosen ones), not for all.
So you just confirmed the OP........Al Gore lost FL, we all knew it election night....he MAGICALLY got more votes....at that time in the country they said NOPE.

You saying "Trump" means nothing to me.

You claim it cheating doesn't happen. So, why the resistance? You act like the new more relaxed rules are very, very important to you, that you are willing to risk Civil War over it.

If it doesn't matter, than just GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.

And let's have elections that both sides are confident in. And try to hold the shit together for a little while longer.

Or, are you actively pushign for Civil War?
None of this is very very important to me. It’s entertainment and I’m either voicing my opinion or engaging in debates about the issues.

I never said cheating doesn’t happen. I’m saying it doesn’t happen in even close to significant numbers enough to make this stolen election BS feasible.

Having an election that both sides are confident in is an unachievable goal. High regulations will translate to voter suppression to the left and produce lower turn out… adding polling stations, expanding times, and allowing mail in will help the Dems win so the right will say that it’s causing fraud and is rigged.

My issue with your arguments are the lack of evidence you have to prove it’s an issue. Trump tried to start a commission in his first year and it flopped. His own AG said there wasn’t evidence of a stolen election… yet y’all still carry on with this narrative. I have yet to find one person who can explain how all these fraudulent votes are getting counted

Last edited:
Nope. Civil War would be a problem for everyone. You claim to be shocked and outraged by 1/6. Why do you want more of that?

Let's just go back to the good old days of 2016.

Why are you so committed to this? What is your motive that is worth risking Civil War?
I’m not worried about civil war. A bunch of brainwashed kooks are making noise but for those who look at the facts they aren’t seeing the same issues that the wingnuts are bitching about. I support efforts to bring the truth and facts to light. Can’t go wrong doing that. I also support effort to make voting easier for all. I also support efforts to make counting votes more accurate and efficient as long as doing so doesn’t suppress the vote

None of this is very very important to me. It’s entertainment and I’m either voicing my opinion of engaging in debates about the issues.

I never said cheating doesn’t happen. I’m saying it doesn’t happen in even close to significant numbers enough to make this stolen election BS feasible.

Having an election that both sides are confident in is an unachievable goal. High regulations will translate to voter suppression to the left and produce lower turn out… adding polling stations, expanding times, and allowing mail in will help the Dems win so the right will say that it’s causing fraud and is rigged.

My issue with your arguments are the lack of evidence you have to prove it’s an issue. Trump tried to start a commission in his first year and it flopped. His own AG said there wasn’t evidence of a stolen election… yet y’all still carry on with this narrative. I have yet to find one person who can explain how all these fraudulent votes are getting counted

Normal voting, like we have had for generations, is not "voter suppression".

You are really willing to risk Civil War for mail in voting?

That does not make sense. Either the pay off is greater than you are admitting, or you don't believe the bullshit about 1/6 being a coup and the Right in this country being so radical as to be dangerous.

Which is it? Do you have a secret reason to want less secure votes, or are you not buying the panic mongering about 1/6 and the danger of another coup?

I’m not worried about civil war. A bunch of brainwashed kooks are making noise but for those who look at the facts they aren’t seeing the same issues that the wingnuts are bitching about. I support efforts to bring the truth and facts to light. Can’t go wrong doing that. I also support effort to make voting easier for all. I also support efforts to make counting votes more accurate and efficient as long as doing so doesn’t suppress the vote

FUnny. The left as a whole, the government, they are talking like 1/6 was a real threat to democracy, that evul w.s. are trying to infiltrate the military, and I don't even know what.

When I start threads talking about how many w.s. there are, I get numbers from liberals ike 50 million.

So, You don't buy any of that panic mongering shit?

Normal voting, like we have had for generations, is not "voter suppression".

You are really willing to risk Civil War for mail in voting?

That does not make sense. Either the pay off is greater than you are admitting, or you don't believe the bullshit about 1/6 being a coup and the Right in this country being so radical as to be dangerous.

Which is it? Do you have a secret reason to want less secure votes, or are you not buying the panic mongering about 1/6 and the danger of another coup?
I’ve voted via mail in for years now. Never been an issue. Cali ain’t going to cut it. It’s not a problem for me. It’s not a problem in other places either. It’s just a strawman excuse for trumps loss. The more truth and facts that get out the less power the 1/6 wingnuts will have. Not worried about civil war

FUnny. The left as a whole, the government, they are talking like 1/6 was a real threat to democracy, that evul w.s. are trying to infiltrate the military, and I don't even know what.

When I start threads talking about how many w.s. there are, I get numbers from liberals ike 50 million.

So, You don't buy any of that panic mongering shit?
No I don’t buy much of the panic mongering that either side pushes. Media and politicians make everything over dramatic to draw attention. It’s very dishonest.

BTW...I added to my post above to show you how often it does happen. However, you didn't specifically state mail in voting.
But many states have actually expanded mail in voting, not reduced it.

With that said, here you go.

Kudos for providing a substantive answer and examples. You’re the only one so far that has directly answered my questions. Now there’s good substance to chew on. I read all of your links. Some questionable accounts but also some valid concerns. A bright spot is many of the examples provided where caught through the safeguards in place and the offenders were arrested and punished.

To me the best points for potential fraud made through your links are with the ballot harvesters that go door to door, collect peoples votes, and then go home and steam open the envelops to replace with fake photocopied ballots…. I can think of a few simple ways to provide safeguards against this if they aren’t already in place…. But frankly I have a hard time believing this account… If true this guy was committing felonies that could land him in jail for over a decade… is it really worth it? How many people would really take that chance. How many people would just give their vote to a stranger knocking at their door when they could easily go drop it themselves?! There are so many holes in the story and easy solutions…. I’m skeptical.

No I don’t buy much of the panic mongering that either side pushes. Media and politicians make everything over dramatic to draw attention. It’s very dishonest.

Well, good for you. And I mean that. I mean w.s. are a tiny fringe. The 1/6 riot was not a serious attempt at a coup.

Those that push that narrative are pushing divisive poison into our society, purposefully trying to tear US apart and down.

But, even so, a lot of people do have real concerns about voting security. Why do you not want to help lay those to rest?

btw, I have a thread running, about how many w.s. there are. A lot of panic mongers in there. I could use some help.

Well, good for you. And I mean that. I mean w.s. are a tiny fringe. The 1/6 riot was not a serious attempt at a coup
Both are an embarassment to our country and the danger was more in the fact that we had our US President feeding both groups with lies and excuses and divisive talking points that encourages them to act out. That’s unacceptable in my eyes

But, even so, a lot of people do have real concerns about voting security. Why do you not want to help lay those to rest?
I’m fine laying security concerns to rest. I’d just prefer to do that based on reality and facts and not on a stack of lies that are being used to avoid admitting Trump lost the election.

Forum List

Back