What will Happen if Trump Doesn’t Win @ 2024? ex-Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro weighs in: "we won't have an economy like we know it anymore"

If Trump or his equivalent doesn't win..then we can all kiss our American butts goodbye.
Do you imagine the Left and the DC cabal will allow a peaceful transfer of power back to Trump? Not in a million years. They've done everything possible short of actual violent conflict to stop him. I predict the arson, riots, and general chaos will begin as soon as he announces he's running.

CNN should be donating to Trump.

If he doesn’t win, they’ll be out of business

WTF, Peter Navarro, LMAO. Oh hell yeah, he the man. I mean it was his job, HIS FAWKING JOB, to decrease the trade deficit. Did that happen under Trump? ROFL, FAWK NO. With China, up 54.62% in 2019, up 121.92% in 2020. I mean you do realize that is double, right? For him to claim to be an "economist" is a damn stretch from hell. His wiki article claims he is a professor emeritus at University of California's Paul Merage School of business, but he is not on their list of faculty. Probably because his stupid ass got shit canned.

Forum List

Back