The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988

btw, I have a thread running, about how many w.s. there are. A lot of panic mongers in there. I could use some help.
I’ve made some posts in it but feel free to call me in if the discussion gets juicy

Both are an embarassment to our country and the danger was more in the fact that we had our US President feeding both groups with lies and excuses and divisive talking points that encourages them to act out. That’s unacceptable in my eyes

Trump explicitly and clearly and repeatedly condemned w.s. and he clearly and explicitly called for a peaceful protest on 1/6.

What are you talking about?

And still, why so committed to mail in voting? Just make us happy. Are you a shut in?

I’m fine laying security concerns to rest. I’d just prefer to do that based on reality and facts and not on a stack of lies that are being used to avoid admitting Trump lost the election.

I'm not asking you to agree. I'm asking you to support policy that would help dial DOWN the division and strife and bring US together.

And still, why so committed to mail in voting? Just make us happy. Are you a shut in?
I’m lazy and I’ve enjoyed mail in voting for years. I dont want to have to take time out of work or social activities or family time to go wait in line and deal with crowds to do it in person if I can just mail in my ballot. No thanks, I’m happy with how I’ve voted for years and I will support keeping it that way. Especially if nobody can make an argument that “mail in” is an insecure method of voting, which nobody has done yet.

I’m lazy and I’ve enjoyed mail in voting for years. I dont want to have to take time out of work or social activities or family time to go wait in line and deal with crowds to do it in person if I can just mail in my ballot. No thanks, I’m happy with how I’ve voted for years and I will support keeping it that way. Especially if nobody can make an argument that “mail in” is an insecure method of voting, which nobody has done yet.

Making voting easier for the lazy, not really seeing the benefit to society.

I'm not asking you to agree. I'm asking you to support policy that would help dial DOWN the division and strife and bring US together.
Ramping up voting laws isn’t going to dial anything down, it is going to be viewed as voter suppression from the left and cause more a backlash. Best thing to do is look at honest facts and truths. If mail in is really a security risk and people are fake voting then show evidence of it and we can make changes. Or identify possible holes and plug them with safeguards.

What’s your biggest concern with mail in. How do you plausibly see people faking votes and getting those votes counted?? Take me through it.

Every US president has been illegitimate pretty much such the murder of JFK, who could not have been shot by Oswald because Oswald was behind him and the kill shot came from the front. It is as clear as day except to shills who gaslight that the head snapping back is actually some kind of counter reflex lol. That said Biden is just the latest and most egregious example of president-selection by the ruling class. Before they had to be a little discrete, but now they don't even bother.

Making voting easier for the lazy, not really seeing the benefit to society.
It’s a constitutional right so those who support liberty and freedom wouldn’t fight so hard to limit and regulate… unless there are valid security concerns of course .

Ramping up voting laws isn’t going to dial anything down, it is going to be viewed as voter suppression from the left and cause more a backlash. Best thing to do is look at honest facts and truths. If mail in is really a security risk and people are fake voting then show evidence of it and we can make changes. Or identify possible holes and plug them with safeguards.

What’s your biggest concern with mail in. How do you plausibly see people faking votes and getting those votes counted?? Take me through it.

So, the unreasonable concerns of the Left count but those of the Right don't?

That doesn't seem fair.

So, the unreasonable concerns of the Left count but those of the Right don't?

That doesn't seem fair.
I’m asking what your concerns are. What security risks do you see with mail in? How do a significant amount of people get fake votes counted?? Lay it out for me.

I don’t think voter suppression is an unreasonable concern.

THey certainly did with GW. And the others, the idea was there, among the hard core left.

And the dems supported a lot of rioting DURING THE CAMPAIGN, by antifa and blm. Riots during an election, are not minor matters.
There was rioting on November 3, 2021? I must have missed the memo... :laugh:

I’m asking what your concerns are. What security risks do you see with mail in? How do a significant amount of people get fake votes counted?? Lay it out for me.

I don’t think voter suppression is an unreasonable concern.

You are not going to agree with our concerns. So details don't matter.

What matters is that you don't care and are willing to support your side's "concerns" about "voter suppression" while opposing ours.

That is a receipt for division and strife. Why do you want division and strife?

You are not going to agree with our concerns. So details don't matter.
That’s doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to explain them. Make your case and see how it stands up to scrutiny. That’s how you grow.

So what you got?

The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988​

Ummmm...excuse me...but...

On January 6, 2001 did Vice President Al Gore certify the election he lost?

Or did he attempt a coup and foment an attack on the Capitol? Did he gin up illegal fake electors?

Hmmmm...

On January 6, 2017 did Vice President Joe Biden certify the election Trump won?

Or did the Democrats attempt a coup and foment an attack on the Capitol? Did thy gin up illegal fake electors?

Hmmm...

So you see, tard, your pathetic attempt to draw some kind of moral equivalency between Trump's BIG LIE and the Democrats implodes under the weight of its massive stupidity.

Forum List

Back