The Left Has Denied the Legitimacy of Every Single Republican President Since the Elder Bush in 1988

So she didn't go to Indiana for an abortion, is that what you're saying? Or are you saying she doesn't exist?
MAGA
I'm saying that the mother of the alleged rape victim says it's all lies. Her daughter is fine and the accusations against the accused are all untrue.

I'm saying that the mother of the alleged rape victim says it's all lies. Her daughter is fine and the accusations against the accused are all untrue.

Ya, except for the actual paperwork for the procedure done by the Dr. In Indiana. Oh and the fact that she has been asked to go to court about said procedure. There is that!
MAGA

Ya, except for the actual paperwork for the procedure done by the Dr. In Indiana. Oh and the fact that she has been asked to go to court about said procedure. There is that!
MAGA
Yeah, except for all that. Are you calling the traumatized mother of the traumatized child a liar? No doubt these women will gladly take the stand and insist that nothing happened.

It's laughable, it really is.

Except for the pregnancy right!
MAGA
Is the pregnancy denied or just the rape part? The rape, is apparently only a crime because there is a statute saying it is. Otherwise there was full consent on the part of all principles. Mother, apparently, willingly, offered her nine year old daughter to her own lover resulting in the child's pregnancy. There should be a full scale investigation into each and every person involved including the abortion doctor. The girl and her mother might have been tricked or pressured into having the abortion. These are illiterate, unsophisticated people from Guatemala. There is no proof at all that they even knew what was happening.

The result.... mother insists that nothing happened. There is no pregnancy but hers. There was no rape and her lover is a good man.

Is the pregnancy denied or just the rape part? The rape, is apparently only a crime because there is a statute saying it is. Otherwise there was full consent on the part of all principles. Mother, apparently, willingly, offered her nine year old daughter to her own lover resulting in the child's pregnancy. There should be a full scale investigation into each and every person involved including the abortion doctor. The girl and her mother might have been tricked or pressured into having the abortion. These are illiterate, unsophisticated people from Guatemala. There is no proof at all that they even knew what was happening.

The result.... mother insists that nothing happened. There is no pregnancy but hers. There was no rape and her lover is a good man.

10 year Olds do not consent, it's called rape no matter how you dissect it.
MAGA

10 year Olds do not consent, it's called rape no matter how you dissect it.
MAGA
Yes. Because there is a law that says so. I hope this goes to trial. It looks like it won't and Flores/Fuentes will just walk. But, I do hope it goes to trial and the girl and her mother take the stand to deny that anything ever happened. Then answer what they thought they were doing in the abortion. Then ask the doctor what her medical advice was. Was there really an abortion at all?

Yes. Because there is a law that says so. I hope this goes to trial. It looks like it won't and Flores/Fuentes will just walk. But, I do hope it goes to trial and the girl and her mother take the stand to deny that anything ever happened. Then answer what they thought they were doing in the abortion. Then ask the doctor what her medical advice was. Was there really an abortion at all?

How fucked up are you? 10 YEAR OLDS DO NOT CONSENT. THEY GET RAPED!
MAGA

I almost hate to post it, but I think this very conversation has been ongoing for decades amongst the theocrats who donated billions of dollars to the gop, trump and federalist society. And while most of us never thought "sane" people would accept this as mainstream thought, 6 Justices and a maj of GOP senators who took the money, WANT it to be a mainstream issue.

Why should a child not be forced to carry a fetus to term, even though it may well likely kill her, and we should legitimately inquire whether she was either forcibly or statutorily raped? It's Handmaiden Time, folks. And that's why I HATE theocrats.

Last edited:
I almost hate to post it, but I think this very conversation has been ongoing for decades amongst the theocrats who donated billions of dollars to the gop, trump and federalist society. And while most of us never thought "sane" people would accept this as mainstream thought, 6 Justices and a maj of GOP senators who took the money, WANT it to be a mainstream issue.

Why should a child not be forced to carry a fetus to term, even though is may well likely kill her, and we should legitimately inquire whether she was either forcibly or statutorily raped? It's Handmaiden Time, folks. And that's why I HATE theocrats.
These are the type of people who give ANY religion a bad name.

Religion is authoritarian by its very nature. We're just seeing the beginning of this. They're in a holy war.

How fucked up are you? 10 YEAR OLDS DO NOT CONSENT. THEY GET RAPED!
MAGA
Because there is a written law that says sex with a minor is a violation of the statute. Consent is unnecessary. That's not the issue here where the rape victim and her mother are likely to testify that nothing at all happened. All the prosecution has, if they have that, is DNA evidence and the dubious confession of the rapist. Interesting, no? We haven't even gotten into any of the other sex partners this child might have had.

Because there is a written law that says sex with a minor is a violation of the statute. Consent is unnecessary. That's not the issue here where the rape victim and her mother are likely to testify that nothing at all happened. All the prosecution has, if they have that, is DNA evidence and the dubious confession of the rapist. Interesting, no? We haven't even gotten into any of the other sex partners this child might have had.
You do understand that boys as young as five produce sperm?

Any other sex partners? JFC THAT'S RAPE AS WELL YOU FUCKING LOON.
As far as the pregnancy not being real, an Indiana Dr. says differently.
MAGA

These are the type of people who give ANY religion a bad name.

Religion is authoritarian by its very nature. We're just seeing the beginning of this. They're in a holy war.
I'm a Christian and I thought my Episcopal faith was authoritarian in supporting gay marriage as a religious rite, even though I've no issue with Priests who wanna do one, and my gay neighbors are married, and imo great guys. I just don't see how any "organized" religion can weigh in on any social issue without being authoritarian.

But we are all in a Holy War, whether we volunteer or not. It's a bit like when I left the Episcopal Church in the early 70s when a Priest said Vietnam was such a good idea. LOL

WE can't literally burn the fuckers at a stake or nail them to trees, anymore than the Weather Underground could bomb places, but we can pillory them and attempt to defeat every motherfucking one who runs for office.

Forum List

Back