The Left Don't Condemn Violence, They Embrace It

The question this fraud won't answer:
Is it fake news if there's video of Trump saying," There's very decent people on both sides."

Why anyone would intentionally want to humiliate himself like this?

First time I watched the video of the car. I don't care? Not even a hint of sadness. Run them all over? I don't care. Get out of the road you America hating animals. No permit? Stay off the middle of the streets. We know what you do to drivers who do stop and sit peacefully. We have seen it all before.

Sorry, I can't even muster up a whimper of any care........I tried. I really did. as Dale says..... (snicker).
Wow. Another example of the morally bankrupt alt right. Just wow.

IMG_0197.JPG

The white supremacists the trump supporters here endorse..

First time I watched the video of the car. I don't care? Not even a hint of sadness. Run them all over? I don't care. Get out of the road you America hating animals. No permit? Stay off the middle of the streets. We know what you do to drivers who do stop and sit peacefully. We have seen it all before.

Sorry, I can't even muster up a whimper of any care........I tried. I really did. as Dale says..... (snicker).
Well said, when those muslims assholes came and kill the westerners who is always there to defend them ? and have no sympathy for the victims ? the no good lefties...it will never change they have some brain and heart damage.

Last edited:

Well said, when those muslims assholes came and kill the westerners who is always there to defend them ? and have no sympathy for the victims ? the no good lefties...i will never change they have some brain and heart damage.
So those who stand up to the KKK and white supremacists are " America hating?"
Man you have more than a few screws loose..

Physical violence usually accompanies tantrums and tantrums usually come from those not mature enough to express themselves otherwise

Well said, when those muslims assholes came and kill the westerners who is always there to defend them ? and have no sympathy for the victims ? the no good lefties...i will never change they have some brain and heart damage.
So those who stand up to the KKK and white supremacists are " America hating?"
Man you have more than a few screws loose..
You quote me or Old Yeller ?

Via Daily Caller:

A group of antifascist protesters armed with purple shields and bats showed up to the Wednesday funeral of a woman mowed down by a white supremacist who struck her with a vehicle.

Antifa, a collection of left-wing protesters, decided to crash the funeral of Heather Heyer, a white woman who died after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of protesters during a white nationalist riot.

Keep reading…

Now this turd is changing the subject after being proven wrong. Why do Deplorables have no integrity?
Still can't provide a quote.

What a pathetic liar he is.
Even Fox News Talking Heads Were Outraged by Donald Trump's Defense of White Supremacists

Even Fox News was appalled.
And is it fake news that his quote is being played on video non stop on all the news stations?

You so embarrassed yourself yet again.
*paints caricatures of Fox News*

*surprised when said caricatures turn out to be not true*

Got to love the retarded, reactionary contemporary left.

Via Daily Caller:

A group of antifascist protesters armed with purple shields and bats showed up to the Wednesday funeral of a woman mowed down by a white supremacist who struck her with a vehicle.

Antifa, a collection of left-wing protesters, decided to crash the funeral of Heather Heyer, a white woman who died after a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of protesters during a white nationalist riot.

Keep reading…
If Fox was actually worth a shit they would put this story on full blast and never look back.

Instead they bow to the same establishment that has been trying to destroy them for decades by only talking about how Heather Heyer's mother got a "round of applause" at the funeral....

NY Times lied for Stalin and Hussein.

The only time the left come close to saying anything negative about Islamic terrorism is when they have a BUT attached to it justifying the terrorism. Crusades being brought up by that idiot President as an example.

Palestinians blowing up a school bus is always followed with justifications.

After the 5 cops were murdered in Dallas the head of BLM says he doesn't condone such violence. But he can understand why it happened.

The list goes on and on. The left always side with evil.
I agree it is a good thing that some people could see the reality of what is really going on. I am very glad that your President stand up against those crazy lefties one.
I really like when he talk about the fact they are removing statues, which one is next he said ? Georges Washington ? Thomas Jefferson ?
They vandalized Lincoln last night.

Like the retards they are.
it's what the nazis did. so who exactly are the nazis?

Once again we see proof that " I can shoot someone on 5th Ave and still not lose my supporters."
Now it's he can coddle Nazis and alt right hate groups and still not lose any supporters ON THIS FORUM.
Facts prove nationally he is.
so son do you condemn the alt left cop killers are you one of them?

Forum List

Back