The Left Don't Condemn Violence, They Embrace It

You don't know the Lincoln Memorial had F-ck Cops painted on it?

And? So again, we get baseless conjecture from the geniuses who still are sniffing Trumps butt. No surprise here.
The OP stands validated.
You stand humiliated..
And war is peace. Pussy can't quote Trump because he's a liar.
" there are very fine people on both sides"
Meaning the nazis side too dunderhead.

McConnell says there are ‘no good neo-Nazis’ after Trump’s ‘very fine people’ comment

You've been humiliated in your own thread trying to caste away the racism and stupidity of your fuhrer..
Shitforbrains double downs and says only Nazis like civil war statues.

St least they don't

So a liberal who's against white supremacists, defaced the monument of the man who freed the black slaves? :link:

And? So again, we get baseless conjecture from the geniuses who still are sniffing Trumps butt. No surprise here.
The OP stands validated.
You stand humiliated..
So glad to make you eat your words...
Proving once again the alt right DEPLORABLES are the worst people on earth.

You stand humiliated..
YOU are the LIAR, everyone at the rally WAS NOT part of one of the groups. He said that there were some people who WERE not part of the groups that were there because they were protesting the removal of the statues. HE DID NOT AT ANY time say he supported any of the racist groups LIAR and a super LYING PILE OF STINKING DOGSHIT LIBERAL SCUM MURDERER TOO. Shit like YOU caused the death of the woman who died, by deciding to VIOLATE THE RIGHTS of a group of people who had a UNDENIABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to be there and peacefully gather. They did so peacefully until the leftist scum violated their rights and criminally assaulted them at which time they defended themselves, but not to the point of killing anyone even though they had the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to because the liberal scum attacked them with weapons that could have caused their death. YOU FUCKING SHIT LIBERALS HAD BETTER take the hint. it is easy to set up stupid shit like you up for al kill.
You're a liar and a scumbag and YOU can't handle the shitstorm Trump created of his own making by coddling and giving safe haven to white supremacists hate groups.
David Duke: thank you Mr President for your comment.

The OP stands validated.
You stand humiliated..
So glad to make you eat your words...
Proving once again the alt right DEPLORABLES are the worst people on earth.
What a pathetic liar. I'm bookmarking this thread as a keeper.

You stand humiliated..
YOU are the LIAR, everyone at the rally WAS NOT part of one of the groups. He said that there were some people who WERE not part of the groups that were there because they were protesting the removal of the statues. HE DID NOT AT ANY time say he supported any of the racist groups LIAR and a super LYING PILE OF STINKING DOGSHIT LIBERAL SCUM MURDERER TOO. Shit like YOU caused the death of the woman who died, by deciding to VIOLATE THE RIGHTS of a group of people who had a UNDENIABLE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to be there and peacefully gather. They did so peacefully until the leftist scum violated their rights and criminally assaulted them at which time they defended themselves, but not to the point of killing anyone even though they had the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to because the liberal scum attacked them with weapons that could have caused their death. YOU FUCKING SHIT LIBERALS HAD BETTER take the hint. it is easy to set up stupid shit like you up for al kill.
Scumbag can't handle the shitstorm Trump created of his own making by coddling and giving safe haven to white supremacists hate groups.
Snowflake Alert!

You stand humiliated..
Scumbag can't handle the shitstorm Trump created of his own making by coddling and giving safe haven to white supremacists hate groups.
Snowflake Alert!
Humiliated trump supporter alert.

Morally vapid asshole thinks he can scream FAKE NEWS and it will all go away..
I see you were too chickenshit to answer my question. Here it is again:
Is it fake news when there's video of what Trump said?
Pussy is terrified to give a direct quote. Typical leftist liar.

NY Times lied for Stalin and Hussein.

The only time the left come close to saying anything negative about Islamic terrorism is when they have a BUT attached to it justifying the terrorism. Crusades being brought up by that idiot President as an example.

Palestinians blowing up a school bus is always followed with justifications.

After the 5 cops were murdered in Dallas the head of BLM says he doesn't condone such violence. But he can understand why it happened.

The list goes on and on. The left always side with evil.
No matter how desperately you try to cover for Trump's amazing blunder yesterday it's not going to stop the firestorm he created by saying the white racists are " very fine people."
Turn on your tv and see for yourself.
I won't be surprised if the Nazi sympathizer president's numbers don't drop into the 20's next Gallup poll.
Lol, you got your ass handed to you in your own thread over that.

Pussy won't answer my question on the grounds it would incriminate himself.
Pussy keeps lying that I didn't give a direct quote.
Pussy is lying that I didn't link Trump's comment.
Thanks for proving what a little girl you are, troll.

Pussy won't answer my question on the grounds it would incriminate himself.
Pussy keeps lying that I didn't give a direct quote.
Pussy is lying that I didn't link Trump's comment.
Thanks for proving what a little girl you are, troll.
Still waiting for that Trump quote, pussy

First time I watched the video of the car. I don't care? Not even a hint of sadness. Run them all over? I don't care. Get out of the road you America hating animals. No permit? Stay off the middle of the streets. We know what you do to drivers who do stop and sit peacefully. We have seen it all before.

Sorry, I can't even muster up a whimper of any care........I tried. I really did. as Dale says..... (snicker).

Forum List

Back