War on the press

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard many be critical of Trump for fighting with the press, but as far as I'm concerned, it's about time.

Now there may be arguments that he does not go about it the right way, but the truth of the matter is, the press is part of the DNC machine so it's time to stop pretending.

This last election cycle we had the most evidence as we learned Hillary was supplied with debate questions before the debate.

Enough is enough.

My advice to Trump is, stop talking to the press. Ignore and marginalize them at every turn.

I've heard many be critical of Trump for fighting with the press, but as far as I'm concerned, it's about time.

Now there may be arguments that he does not go about it the right way, but the truth of the matter is, the press is part of the DNC machine so it's time to stop pretending.

This last election cycle we had the most evidence as we learned Hillary was supplied with debate questions before the debate.

Enough is enough.

My advice to Trump is, stop talking to the press. Ignore and marginalize them at every turn.
And Trump was pretty good at mocking them yesterday.

Enough is enough.

it's his legacy in only six months, eviscerating a corrupt media with a democrats agenda, no other president has done that. he likes the battle. me too.

Nixon made an enemies list of the media, too. How'd that work out for him?

Forum List

Back