The Left Continues to Peddle the Lie that Trump Represents a Threat to Press Freedom

Fun fact: Every POTUS since Warren Harding has attended the WHCD. Until now.

Guess they had what we call "cojones".

As for Rump and his press threats: Here ya go, still at it.

Yep, that's Rumpleforeskin, the snowflake so fragile he actually tried to strongarm The Onion.
Should tell you how pathetic the WHCD has become but I'm sure you'll never see it from that point of view. I do find it funny you want to blame the whole thing on Trump. Kinda shows where you come from.

What other entity could you possibly blame for a fragile snowflake WIMP :gay: who can't handle jokes?

Brave Sir Rumple ran away he bravely ran away

When WHCD invites came out
so gallantly did he chicken out
His orangeness did turn to red
He courageously twitted his phone instead

Brave brave brave brave sir Rumple....

When given the chance to endear the press
He bravely withdrew in sulkiness
Congeniality he did disdain
Like a World War I graveyard in the rain

Why the hell should he care? Is that what we're down to for you left wing fucking nut bags? If you won't subject yourself in person for our ridiculous ridicule you're a pussy. But if you dare criticize us being lying assholes you're killing the 1st amendment.

He didn't run away actually and that's why you're upset. He actually ran right down the middle of your vaunted and loved press and stomped the shit out of them on his way through. Nobody ran away. Trump simply won and you can't deal with it.

When joking and merriment reared its head
He bravely turned his tail and fled
Occasion for brevity, Orange Stout
Oh so bravely chicked out.

My fun ivolves calling a president a russian and a racist
He wouldn't participate
I'm fucked

I think that's a hykoo or something.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you won't let me call you names in public
fuck you!

There once was a man from nantucket
Who said he was going to make Trump suck it
When he failed and had a cock in his ass
He swore he'd never admit such an act

Here's to you and here's to me
May we never disagree
But if by chance we ever do ----
Then here's to me! Ta hell with you.

Trump doesn't really threaten the press. Sure, he would end the free press if he could, but he can't. Meantime, the press treats Trump with all the respect that he deserves, which is none. With the exception of Fox news, the press doesn't take Trump seriously, anyway.

President Trump must represent a threat to Freedom of the Press ... I heard it on the news.

Yup and I LMAO. Trump couldn't care less about the press. He uses Twitter to get his message out.

The press can go pound sand.

So what exactly are examples of how Trump threatens freedom of the press?

If he's doing it, we need to know what the details are.
Opinion -‘War on journalism’: Snowden slams US indictment against Assange

Trump's Justice Dept. indicted a journalist under the Espionage Act. Here are some more details.
Assange Indicted Under Espionage Act on 17 New Counts

I would like to know, where is the so called left on this? This is a legitimate threat to the free press and they are silent.

The press has been unfree for a while and Trump has identified that fact. Naturally the emotive cover up artists are wailing over it.
The press no longer reports occurrent events. They create fake news and run with that. There is s Japenese English station on channel 26 and they do cover world events and not just “Trump....Trump...Trump”

The press has been unfree for a while and Trump has identified that fact. Naturally the emotive cover up artists are wailing over it.
The press no longer reports occurrent events. They create fake news and run with that. There is s Japenese English station on channel 26 and they do cover world events and not just “Trump....Trump...Trump”
Trump is prosecuting the free press. He is putting a nail in it's coffin.

No he’s identyfing it and only in the minds of lib loons is that a bad thing that will work against him, He has taken your coffin and burned it as kindling for the bigger fire on the way.

No he’s identyfing it and only in the minds of lib loons is that a bad thing that will work against him, He has taken your coffin and burned it as kindling for the bigger fire on the way.
He is prosecuting a journalist under the Espionage Act. Do you not understand the implications?

What's the point? We are talking about Trump in this thread. I don't see what Obama's sins have to do with Trump's.
I'm not fond of the hypocrisy and situational outrage of partisans from either end of the spectrum.
Then why are you playing their games? Obama is irrelevant at this point and time.
I guess I'll just have to somehow find a way to carry on without your approval.

He is prosecuting a journalist under the Espionage Act. Do you not understand the implications?
Yes. Espionage often leads to investigation, nothing scary or sinister there. Just more Trump hate.

~~~~~~
'Julian Assange is no journalist.' Feds charge WikiLeaks founder for revealing U.S. government secrets
It is not and never has been the department's policy to target them for reporting," Demers said "But Julian …

USA Today ·

Yes. Espionage often leads to investigation, nothing scary or sinister there. Just more Trump hate.
Do you not understand the difference between prosecution and investigation? Do you think a journalist facing the prospects of three lifetimes in prison is not scary or sinister?

~~~~~~
'Julian Assange is no journalist.' Feds charge WikiLeaks founder for revealing U.S. government secrets
It is not and never has been the department's policy to target them for reporting," Demers said "But Julian …

USA Today ·
He reported factual information to the public.

You can't close this door once it's open. Think twice about siding with the government on this. There is no going back.

Did you know that the indictments are only made possible due to the USG classifying Assange a terrorist.

Forum List

Back