The left continues to deny basic science

It would be instructive to find the reasons why medical people think there are 6
Psst...stupid....they don't. There isn't a medical person in the world who thinks there are 6 genders. There are some who push that anti-science bullshit out of fear of the Gaystapo. But they don't actually believe there are more than 2 genders.

I thought it was you who doesn't believe in global warming
I don't - because science has proven it is a scam. Just another example of you lunatics denying basic science.

Figures, insult, college again?
Can't you reply w/o an insult?
Enjoying your commie benefits?
I guess NASA and 90 % of scientific communities isn't enough for a zero college old fart?
No point in replying to a made up small mind I guess.
Keep posting though, it's my oz buds daily laugh.

Nothing like context, best to regurgitate headlines.
I didn't just quote a headline, you dimwit. The link to the entire story ("context included") is there. :eusa_doh:
Can't resist the insult can we.
The video isnt
Thank you for admitting you just lied. You said "headlines". But I linked to the entire story. I didn't just post a headline. Now you move the goalposts and say "but...but....but...the video isn't there". Why the fuck do you need the video?

There is no video of Trump grabbing any woman by the pussy, but you believe that shit for some reason. There is no video of Trump "violating" the "Emoluments Clause", but your dumb ass believes that shit for some reason.

It would be instructive to find the reasons why medical people think there are 6
Psst...stupid....they don't. There isn't a medical person in the world who thinks there are 6 genders. There are some who push that anti-science bullshit out of fear of the Gaystapo. But they don't actually believe there are more than 2 genders.
You have actual contact with the docs?
You didn't read about the 6?
Wonder if bills still getting bjs?
Still jealous?

Wonder if bills still getting bjs?
Monica? Is that you? You're so obsessed with Bill's blowjobs that I'm seriously wondering if you're not Monica Lewinsky.
Still jealous?
Nope! Don't get me wrong, I think Monica is a very cute girl and all (she took unfair criticism just because people hated Bill and wanted to insult him), but I've had hotter girls than her give me epic blowjobs. They didn't get anything on their dress because they really knew how to take care of business!

I didn't just quote a headline, you dimwit. The link to the entire story ("context included") is there. :eusa_doh:
The video isnt
Thank you for admitting you just lied. You said "headlines". But I linked to the entire story. I didn't just post a headline. Now you move the goalposts and say "but...but....but...the video isn't there". Why the fuck do you need the video?

There is no video of Trump grabbing any woman by the pussy, but you believe that shit for some reason. There is no video of Trump "violating" the "Emoluments Clause", but your dumb ass believes that shit for some reason.
You said look at the video.
No video, just his trailer bragging.
I guess you don't believe he dragged his wife by the hair before raping her? Read the divorce text? NO
And peeking in teens dressing rooms?
And you are paranoid about bills bj?
You think there should be a video of the con grabbing a vagina to prove it??
Asking to be spanked by stormy doesn't count?

The video isnt

You said look at the video.
No video, just his trailer bragging.
I guess you don't believe he dragged his wife by the hair before raping her? Read the divorce text? NO
And peeking in teens dressing rooms?
And you are paranoid about bills bj?
You think there should be a video of the con grabbing a vagina to prove it??
Asking to be spanked by stormy doesn't count?

You must be the only man in America who didn't see the Access Hollywood tape
I don't care but I can't believe you apparently support our grifter, 3 marriages, cheats on pregnant wife.
Every time Trump has said the word 'pussy' in public
You mean we have to have a video of him grabbing??
God bless you darlin!!

Still waiting for the definition of Basic Science. Patriot doesn't seem to have a clue as to what basic science is.

BASIC

Still waiting for the definition of Basic Science.
We’re still waiting on an explanation of how a 98 year woman not only actively uses the internet, but also inexplicably served in infantry during WWII. :laugh:
I hope you're not hitting on 98 year old women because you have erotic thoughts they have been in the infantry. Very unusual case.

Speaking of science Liberals are as confused about Biology and Climate Science as they are Economics, History, Ethics and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back