The Latest Conservative Hot Take; Greta Thunberg Is Like Hitler

While you criticize Al Gore for flying, you also criticize Greta Thunberg for using a sailboat to avoid flying

Now who is the hypocrite?
Yeah she never gets flown anywhere.

How can you be so old and still be so fucking naive?

I don't want to listen to some spoiled little girl who never had to pay a bill in her life tell me that I have to sacrifice my lifestyle which I'm 100% positive is more environmentally friendly than hers.

I don't want to listen to some spoiled little girl who never had to pay a bill in her life tell me that I have to sacrifice my lifestyle which I'm 100% positive is more environmentally friendly than hers.
You keep saying that

Show us

You keep saying that

Show us
What do you want to know?

I compost all organic waste, recycle everything I can, my home is 90% plastic free, I'm a vegan, I drive less than 10000 miles a year, I grow a lot of my own vegetables

My electricity use is far lower than the average in my area according to my electric bill.

I almost never buy new shit. I either get refurbished ones for a lot less or I buy used items.

I collect rain water for my garden irrigation

I compost all organic waste, recycle everything I can, my home is 90% plastic free, I'm a vegan, I drive less than 10000 miles a year, I grow a lot of my own vegetables
So does Greta

More importantly, she campaigns to force world leaders to take solid action

Yes, imagine if this little girl had enough power—the horrible things she would do to people. Like give them good-paying green-energy jobs, reduce the amount of deadly particulate matter in the air they breathe, invest heavily in a renewable energy economy, take on the worst excesses of the fossil fuel industry, and—worst of all—sharply reduce greenhouse-gas emissions in order to secure a sustainable future for her generation and generations to come. Horrors!

Where are the adults, indeed? Because they sure as shit aren’t on BlazeTV, now are they?

Green jobs are paid for by hard working taxpayers with real jobs moron. We don't live in your fairy-tale world of fake news and brainless lemmings.

Science has shown Greta to be right

But she is not in it for the Science. She is calling world leaders to task for ducking the issue in favor of Big Oil

Oh? Provide a link to anything measurable.

While you criticize Al Gore for flying, you also criticize Greta Thunberg for using a sailboat to avoid flying

Now who is the hypocrite?

Ummmmm, she didn't. She sailed over, then flew back. Not to mention the entire crew, which did likewise.

Left that little fact out did ya.

I wonder why...

She's got more brains in her effluent than you have. It's the message you don't like.
Attacking a you girl won't change the climate.
No it won't, but doing what she wants also won't change the climate. It will just make you poorer and show how stupid you have to be to do what a greedy little psycho girl wants.

Ummmmm, she didn't. She sailed over, then flew back. Not to mention the entire crew, which did likewise.

Left that little fact out did ya.

I wonder why...
Not to mention all the non-recyclable resins .and plastics that her sailboat was made of.

No it won't, but doing what she wants also won't change the climate. It will just make you poorer and show how stupid you have to be to do what a greedy little psycho girl wants.

You are being as childish as you suggest she is. Again, it's the message she is delivering and you are another ignorant climate denier. Grow up.

What do you want to know?

My electricity use is far lower than the average in my area according to my electric bill.

I almost never buy new shit. I either get refurbished ones for a lot less or I buy used items.

I collect rain water for my garden irrigation
Thank you~
There are many of us that live the quiet, ethical lifestyle..and one not need be a lefty to do so.
Simplicity..it is the first truly American philosophy as put forth by Thoreau and Emerson.
Transcendentalism, it's a thing...LOL!

I just don't give a single fuck what some entitled little girl says.

I'll give you 3 to 1 odds my lifestyle is more environmentally friendly than hers
your first sentence is a lie, as your presence here clearly shows.

your 2nd sentence is just non-provable nonsense, as there is no way to substantiate such claims.

Try just honestly debating the subject instead of trying to side track it.

your first sentence is a lie, as your presence here clearly shows.

your 2nd sentence is just non-provable nonsense, as there is no way to substantiate such claims.

Try just honestly debating the subject instead of trying to side track it.
If you want to take life and finance advice from some little brat who never paid a bill in her entitled life then feel free.

1633431102766.png

Gretta is no more than a mouthpiece , child labor, i'd worry more of those that have couched coerced and convinced her
~S~

View attachment 547705
Gretta is no more than a mouthpiece , child labor, i'd worry more of those that have couched coerced and convinced her
~S~
She does add one very dangerous piece of this. She is talking to and teaching millions of American school children to hate their parents and hate all success in life. No one on the environmentalist cause expects thunberg to change the opinion of any adult today; she's the plan for the next generation. In 10 years, the environmentalists are going to destroy the planet if they're successful.

If you want to take life and finance advice from some little brat who never paid a bill in her entitled life then feel free.
More smoke blowing....seems that's all you trolls have, because you sure as hell are incapable discussing fact based content. Trolls annoy me....thank God for the IA button.

Forum List

Back