The last song of American innocence. How many of you remember it?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
It began as a commercial jingle for a bank.

Then it became so much more.

But the essence and soul of our America were captured in the faces.

I'll put American Pie vs Little Pink Houses.

My American life is so different than so many of yours. My dad's name was Daniel Boone. We rocked America with not only that name but my grandfather serving in the Navy in WWII.

Instead of going to Hawaii my dad was all about getting me to Gettysburgh. To learn and to understand and to embrace our past. I remember my baba (uke woman) almost passing out witnessing how they did the amputations ON MY SPRING BREAK..........................LOLOLOLOL.

I'll put American Pie vs Little Pink Houses.

My American life is so different than so many of yours. My dad's name was Daniel Boone. We rocked America with not only that name but my grandfather serving in the Navy in WWII.

Instead of going to Hawaii my dad was all about getting me to Gettysburgh. To learn and to understand and to embrace our past. I remember my baba (uke woman) almost passing out witnessing how they did the amputations ON MY SPRING BREAK..........................LOLOLOLOL.
same here TinyD, Dad and Mom and we kids did Gettysburg , West Point , Fort Ticonderoga and many other Forts and points of American history when I was younger .

Forum List

Back