The last person to rule America who didn't believe in 1st Amendment was King George. Now its Trump

Trump thinks the press is the enemy of the people

this is a great argument for an armed citizenry as envisioned by the Second Amendment...So, all patriotic Americans should buy guns to protect themselves from the tyranny Trump (or whoever) wants to impose on them.

Buy guns and ammo!
Trump is right! Nut cases like you are the enemy too!

this is a great argument for an armed citizenry as envisioned by the Second Amendment...So, all patriotic Americans should buy guns to protect themselves from the tyranny Trump (or whoever) wants to impose on them.

Buy guns and ammo!

SchizoBromace

I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump

i love trump on the travel ban, i love trump on the wall, i dont love him on other shit. i'm consistent on the issues. deal with it.

i'm proud of my record.

All your personalities stand on their record

Buy guns and ammo!
Tyranny of Trump? Trump is not banning guns. Trump is not demanding news commissars in every news room. Those are the plans of the tyrannical left.

Sadly the press has become the enemy of the people.
False. The press refuses to believe tRump's lies and he doesn't like that.
you mean they invent fake stories and publish them. we know. the enemy of the people. when a journalist lies to get ratings that is the lowest point in the country. CNN does it daily. Time Magazine did it with their cover. LOL yep enemy. The people voted for trump and the press ignore that fact.
What fake stories are those?

Forum List

Back