An anti-gun leftist sees the truth, and understands the vital importance of the 2nd Amendment to our freedom and safety....

Every day cops walk around with guns......every day the U.S. military keeps Russia, China, Iran and other morons from attacking Americans.....every day, normal Americans with guns stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings....

Yes of course They do and every week a child is killed unnecessarily Because of careless parebtsbwith their pop guns, every year 35000 people are killed by guns and a school is slaughtered about every week.

Ask those people how guns are protecting them everyday you idiot.

Yes of course They do and every week a child is killed unnecessarily Because of careless parebtsbwith their pop guns, every year 35000 people are killed by guns and a school is slaughtered about every week.
You don't think much, boy.
Your appeal to emotion, above, demonstrates your inability to present a rational, reasoned argument in support of your irrational fear of firearms.

You are nuts….

You are nuts….
I might be but the numbers aren't.
Just because I don't agree with your wild West gun culture, doesn't make me mad.
You think the mass slaughter of little kids is collateral damage for the privilege of owning guns yet it's me who is nuts????
Don't make me vomit you imbecile. You're brain dead.

Better than if we did not have guns and a dictatorship took over.
And school shootings are more like once a year, and would not happen if schools were not trying to force mind control on kids.

Just because I don't agree with your wild West gun culture, doesn't make me mad.
You think the mass slaughter of little kids is collateral damage for the privilege of owning guns yet it's me who is nuts????

Kids are better dead than under the control of a dictatorship.
All government go corrupt.
The history before firearms was all dictatorships. Nothing else.

aMass slaughter? More hide die in cars than from all forms of gun death combined…….so the actual slaughter is from cars, not guns.

And since the ones actually killing kids with guns are criminals who have been released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians…..you need to start voting them out of office.

Kids are killed far more often in other accidents than those with guns, where's your "Outrage" at all those?

Owning guns is not a privilege.

If you want to be stripped of your right to defend yourself, you have MANY places you can go. We don't.

Should assisted suicide be legal?
Times change, people don't. There is still criminals and worst, there are still power hungry tyrants. These tyrants give them self away to anyone looking and you would think it being the Amendment that allows us to hold on the the rest of the Amendments more would respect it more than most do. Hand guns kill 8.000 a year in America. These so called semi automatic assault rifles killer a little more than 250 people in 2018 making Joe a tyrant since his first day in the senate.There are ones wanting your money as Sarah Brady who paid herself $900,000 a year off the top of her none profit organization plus $5,000 every time she showed up with her machine gun toting body guards to sling her lies with James Brady. I called him Side Show because everyone knows ones in wheelchairs don't lie except us ones who have bought a car from one. To get the suckers to give up their hard earned cash you have to scare the shit out of then and Sarah was a pro with words as Semi Auto Assault Rifle, Saturday Night Special, Plastic Gun, Cop Killing Gun and Cop Killing Ammunition the never saw a shortage of suckers from all walks of life But wanting to disarm America according to our leaders it was the thing to do as was seen on this bitch being the darling of DC. One year she put out a statement saying GUN DEATH RATES AMONG CHILDREN WAS SKYROCKETING. Knowing this was false I did a little checking. She took the age a child becomes an adult, 18 and turned it to 26. Now your gun deaths would also include most of your gang and drug killings. After her and James went to Hell ones just as greedy and honorable took her place saying after the Fort Hood terrorist attack 'If a mass shooting like this can happen at an army base with all their arms it can happen any where. In the 90's Bill Clinton's private security team found it be to much trouble having to make sure all rifles had their bolts removed and slides were removed from hand guns before Bill entered a military base. So Bill signed a law making every military base in the US a GUN FREE ZONE and to this day they remain that way as you may know once we lose a right we never get it back.

The second type of gun grabber is a convicted felon that has lost his gun rights as Beto O'Rourke, Joe's gun guy "Hell yes we will take your AR-15's and AK-47's." Then there are the ones who believe everyone is as stupid and irresponsible as they are with a firearm. The difference in Hand Gun death and rifle death make Joe an uncaring tyrant and anyone with half a brain will know that. There is no right way to say this but us Americans that grew up on vacations in deer camps and duck blinds are not British or from down under we will not give up nothing. We realize the Second Amendment is the one allowing us to hold on to the rest . So Joe stop your wet dream cause it ain't happening. Here is some good advise proving once again I'm a real nice guy. You should start worrying about the AR-10 and bury yourself back in that basement. The military is not your friend.

I don't think I can provide a reply to a stupid ignorant statement like that.
You are certainly fucked in the head.

That is silly.
This country exists due to armed rebellion from a dictatorship.
We have caused the death of tens of thousands of our young men by fighting dictatorships.
There is always the threat of dictatorship, both external and internal, as well as other criminal threats.

The idea of gun control is inherently abhorrent and contradictory to any democracy.
Government can never be trusted and it is only the people who are supposed to have real power.
The fact this power sometimes leads to bad things like school shootings, does not mean we should become a dictatorship.
What it means is we need to make schools better and less abusive to children.

Owning guns is not a privilege.

If you want to be stripped of your right to defend yourself, you have MANY places you can go. We don't.

Protect yourselves my arse. You've never used a gun to protect yourself. That's a pathetic justification for accepting slaughter of kids. How sick are you Rambos.? You'll do anything to justify your murderous gun culture and protect your egos.

Forum List

Back