The last person to rule America who didn't believe in 1st Amendment was King George. Now its Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump thinks the press is the enemy of the people

this is a great argument for an armed citizenry as envisioned by the Second Amendment...So, all patriotic Americans should buy guns to protect themselves from the tyranny Trump (or whoever) wants to impose on them.

Buy guns and ammo!

this is a great argument for an armed citizenry as envisioned by the Second Amendment...So, all patriotic Americans should buy guns to protect themselves from the tyranny Trump (or whoever) wants to impose on them.

Buy guns and ammo!
How can a bunch of lying media assholes not be considered the enemy? If they’d report the news rather than inventing it no one would be raising hell with them.

John Adams, our second president, made speaking ill of the govt illegal.

Buy guns and ammo!
So what steps has Trump taken to limit free speech and the press ?

Lincoln jailed journalists and shut down over 300 media outlets

So what steps has Trump taken to limit free speech and the press ?

He has ridiculed these apparatchiks to the point where I think more people recognize the fact that the media is just a ministry of propaganda pushing leftist and seditious agitprop for the DNC/CPUSA.

In other words he let them hang themselves.

Buy guns and ammo!
Trump has done nothing to stop the free press from doing it's thing.

Buy guns and ammo!

SchizoBromace

I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump

Oh the humanity!

maxresdefault.jpg

Our society is doomed!

Buy guns and ammo!

SchizoBromace

I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump
I love Trump
I hate Trump

i love trump on the travel ban, i love trump on the wall, i dont love him on other shit. i'm consistent on the issues. deal with it.

i'm proud of my record.

Buy guns and ammo!

What's really going through your mind when you write this garbage?

Buy guns and ammo!

Name one actual action he has taken against the press....

Obama actually attacked the press....he got court orders for their records and the records of their families.....especially James Rosen of Fox news...

Trump hasn't done that....

Buy guns and ammo!
he was spot on. proven daily.

Sadly the press has become the enemy of the people.
False. The press refuses to believe tRump's lies and he doesn't like that.
you mean they invent fake stories and publish them. we know. the enemy of the people. when a journalist lies to get ratings that is the lowest point in the country. CNN does it daily. Time Magazine did it with their cover. LOL yep enemy. The people voted for trump and the press ignore that fact.

No one has a monopoly on fake, slanted or misleading or just plain lie's. some lie's are more harmful & hateful than others. most of us refuse to check out the other half of the story.

You almost gotta laugh that the under educated radical angry left thinks Trump is the enemy of the 1st Amendment after they tried to ruin a baker who had strong religious beliefs. Oh, that's right lefties, freedom of religion is included in the 1st Amendment. How about today's S.C. decision that overruled a California law that would have forced pro life family clinics to leave their 1st Amendment rights at the door and post pro-abortion signs? When you factor Barry Hussein's attempt to force right wing talk radio to spew left wing propaganda with the ironically named "fairness doctrine" and Ms. Maxine's rant about confronting republicans with harassment in public places and oh yes, the fact that colleges that used to be bastions of the free expression of ideas and opinions have become a creepy Orwellian world where there is actually a list of words that are forbidden you get the idea of life under anti-1st Amendment liberalism. .

Forum List

Back