The Kamala Harris conundrum.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

And that is the state of modern conservatism.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

He has a point you know.

Why is Kamala's blackness being attacked?

I hear the most ridiculous arguments like - uhhh "she's half Jamaican and half Indian, she's not black!".

Jamaican isn't a race...it's a nationality. If you were half Senagalese would you be black?

And MOST IRONIC - if she were born just a few years earlier, she would have been black enough for Jim Crowe.

why is her "blackness being attacked"?

at a guess, because the left is making such a big deal of it.

if her "blackness" is a valid point in her favor, then it is a valid point of discussion.

Her "blackness" is not an American "blackness". She is not the descendants of American slaves, but a descendant of Jamaican slave owners.

Her heritage is not part of the story of American blacks, but one of privilege and wealth. (as far as i know)

When you make a political point of such things, you invite political discussion of them.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

He has a point you know.

I hear the most ridiculous arguments like - uhhh "she's half Jamaican and half Indian, she's not black!".

Jamaican isn't a race...it's a nationality. If you were half Senagalese would you be black?

And MOST IRONIC - if she were born just a few years earlier, she would have been black enough for Jim Crowe.

Why does your party fawn over her sex/race? Aint that a bit condescending and a bit racist and sexist? EVERYONE SEES IT.. But that's not why she should get votes really is it?

Why does your party fawn over a white businessman?

Why all this energy insisting she isn't "black"?

no one fawned over his sex/race. you seem determined to pretend to not be able to understand what we are saying.

at some level, you know your position is indefensible.

He has a point you know.

Why does your party fawn over her sex/race? Aint that a bit condescending and a bit racist and sexist? EVERYONE SEES IT.. But that's not why she should get votes really is it?

Why does your party fawn over a white businessman?

Why all this energy insisting she isn't "black"?
Why does she keep insisting that she is? Fact. Biden was locked into putting a black woman in that slot. Someone named Kamala Harris. Is she authentically black enough to satisfy?

That brings up an interesting question.

Candidates previously were "locked in" to bringing in picks who could carry certain regions of the country with them. Why is a candidate who can bring in the black vote a BAD thing but a candidate who can bring in the Midwestern vote...or Evangelical vote....a GOOD thing?

If biden looked at what he needed from a vp candidate politically, and it turned out that what he needed was a black candidate to bring in the black vote, that would be a political choice and it would be a matter of debate what it means.

but, instead, before he even did that, he decided to discriminate against men and likely whites.

that is the difference. in the first hypothetical scenario, whites were considered based on what they could offer or not. they were immediately rejected on political grounds.

in the second, the real world example, they were never considered. they were rejected based on gender and race.

the political discrimination, is a very specific and unique situation, one that is not a matter of greater concern for society at large.

the way that the left celebrates anti-male and anti-white discrimination? that does have much large implications for the rest of society.

that is the point.

She is biracial. Just like the last president. There is not one thing wrong with that.

White and Indian [Asian Indian, not American Indian] it seems. From where does she claim to get “Black”. she certainly doesn't look black. She doesn't look anything but white. Her sister looks more Indianish. I have to wonder if Kamala is adopted.

Her father. Multiracial if you must.

Now that Harris is the V.P. Candidate of the Democrats, I have finally begun reading a little more about her record, her background, and the ugly polemics from the Republicans about this ambitious and apparently highly competent ex-prosecutor. I don’t find her particularly obnoxious at all. But I think her record should be examined carefully and critically. Her personal and family background is certainly interesting and relevant, as was Obama’s. But these days the media, in my opinion, make rather too much of personal identity. If elected one day as Vice-President, or even President, she should be judged by her decisions in office, just like Obama should be. Just as Donald Trump will be ... eventually.
She is fascist.

Nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with her being thoroughly incompetent and corrupt. In other words, a model Democrap.

And, by all appearances, lying about her ethnicity, not that her ethnicity ought to matter to anyone but a racist. But then, her claimed ethnicity was rather obviously one of the significant criteria for which she was chosen, wasn't it?
Everything to do with racism, and nothing to do with incompetence or corruption. You are a joke. Harris is indeed a very competent attorney, more than capable of handling Trump's blather. Her claimed ethnicity?? What's to claim.
Trump chooses only whites to toot his horn and he is wary of strong women like Harris. You are too. She would eat
a meathead like you for lunch and spit out the pits.

She was chosen because of her abilities…

View attachment 375187

…and her race was an influencing factor…

So, you admit, then, to a blatant racist motive for choosing her?

Only a degenerate racist piece of shit would even think of race as a qualification to be considered for such a position. Or defend the use of such a racist criterion for making such a choice.
He was able to find a very competent person and she was also a different color than you. Trump chose Pence because he needed to get the evangelists on his train. This is no different and it is you are the degenerate piece of shit for stooping to Trump's level. Start thinking for yourself, hotshot, because Harris is extremely competent.

Nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with her being thoroughly incompetent and corrupt. In other words, a model Democrap.

And, by all appearances, lying about her ethnicity, not that her ethnicity ought to matter to anyone but a racist. But then, her claimed ethnicity was rather obviously one of the significant criteria for which she was chosen, wasn't it?
Everything to do with racism, and nothing to do with incompetence or corruption. You are a joke. Harris is indeed a very competent attorney, more than capable of handling Trump's blather. Her claimed ethnicity?? What's to claim.
Trump chooses only whites to toot his horn and he is wary of strong women like Harris. You are too. She would eat
a meathead like you for lunch and spit out the pits.

you keep saying wacism, like that is supposed to scare us. hint: it does not.

Sadly, the Harris nod did nothing to boost Bidens numbers, as a matter of fact, Philly, Fla and Mich. numbers have given Trump a boost. I'm all for women, especially women of color, but I hope she doesn't bring out the fear most women have in about the white house being a man's domain, but we shall see.....I' also am pissed that she came out with this demand for a vaccine...seriously bitch?? 9 months into this pandemic and this bitch is demanding Trump give us a vaccine???? I wouldn't trust under this administration a cure for cancer.

Sadly, the Harris nod did nothing to boost Bidens numbers, as a matter of fact, Philly, Fla and Mich. numbers have given Trump a boost. I'm all for women, especially women of color, but I hope she doesn't bring out the fear most women have in about the white house being a man's domain, but we shall see.....I' also am pissed that she came out with this demand for a vaccine...seriously bitch?? 9 months into this pandemic and this bitch is demanding Trump give us a vaccine???? I wouldn't trust under this administration a cure for cancer.

i love it. in one post you,

complain that a female vp did not boost biden's numbers, possibly because of "patriarchy",

and then immediately complain strongly about a political position of hers.

zero self awareness.

You keep saying “wacism,” like that is supposed to scare us, or make a point.

It only proves you are a juvenile retard impossible to take seriously.

You also agree with 22lcidw (comment #86) that K. Harris is “a fascist.”

More proof you are a juvenile idiot not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
You keep saying “wacism,” like that is supposed to scare us or make a point.

It only proves you are a juvenile retard impossible to take seriously.

You also agree with 22lcidw (comment #86) that K. Harris is “a fascist.”

More proof you are a juvenile idiot not to be taken seriously.

odd. you made that point before, and when i responded seriously and honestly, you faded.

i will ask you again.

do you agree that false accusations of wacism, are a serious problem that needs to be addressed?

Why is a candidate who can bring in the black vote a BAD thing

Where do you get the idea Harris can bring in the black vote?
Opinions from black folks.

How'd those opinions translate into support during the Dem primaries?

Primaries aren’t the general election

Good thing, because her black support was pretty much zero.

It's the inherent racism of conservatives.
I see your weak attacks as lazy and dishonest. 1. You over generalize. This shows your inability to debate ideas, just bigoted and out of date stereotypes. It clouds the issue. 2. You belittle and minimize those that go to debate you. It again clouds the issues. Shows you are inadequate at discussing issues, just call a group a name and end the discussion without dealing with specifics.
Sad and dishonest just like Tommy that runs away from any debate. You two are both are less than honest and inferior in your debating skills. That seems to be the pattern.

Gabbard would have accrued zero racist concerns. Gabbard served in the military and cannot be attacked on patriotic terms. Gabbard rose to her position with no scandal. Harris is a choice that falls too easily into criticism. The choice shows poor leadership.

do you agree that false accusations of wacism, are a serious problem ... ?
No. I think “Woger Wabbit” is a cartoon character, as are ... you.:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

really? that is surprising.

well, i strongly disagree. i will continue to ridicule people who do so, by characterizing their accusations as though they have been made by retarded children.

since, in a very real way, they have been.

Yes, I thought it was pretty racist and sexist of Biden to declare that his running mate HAD to be a PoC wahmens.

I mean what's more racist/sexist than picking someone based solely upon the surface qualities of skin color and gender?

However, I could be confused..I don't know much about being racist and sexist because I am not a Democrat.

He has a point you know.

Why did Biden make it an issue that he was going to select a female African American? Why say anything at all? Why interject race and sex at all? Maybe Biden believes he found the first mainstream African-American woman who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking gal, I mean, that's a storybook, woman.

Forum List

Back