The Kamala Harris conundrum.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

And that is the state of modern conservatism.

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.

thank you for your honesty.

tommy knows that, he is just playing the race card. it is a false accusation of racism, for partisan political advantage.

Its not false. Its accurate.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.
Why do you always make yourself sound like an idiot “wacist bunny wabbit”?

It is not funny.

You just expose yourself as a retarded child.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

It is not funny.

i feel that it is important to distinguish between serious discussions of racism and the normal use of "Wacism" as nothing more than a personal slur/propaganda strategy.

do you agree that my diagnosis of the problem is correct?
Racism is mentioned a lot because there is a lot of racism. You are one of the worst offenders.

wacism is mentioned a lot, because people like you are sub human scum.

The Democrats could have put anyone in the VP nomination slot and they would be treated poorly by the GOP; and vice versa. Racist? I don't think so in general. Individual comments may be but the opposition trashes the other party's ticket. Just the way it is.

thank you for your honesty.

tommy knows that, he is just playing the race card. it is a false accusation of racism, for partisan political advantage.

Its not false. Its accurate.

you just said, the motivation is not racist, "generally".

why are you walking that back?

It is not funny.

i feel that it is important to distinguish between serious discussions of racism and the normal use of "Wacism" as nothing more than a personal slur/propaganda strategy.

You are absolutely the only person who regularly talks like a “wacist wabbit.”

Hence you are the only one here guilty of this obnoxious, retarded, childish conduct.

A correct diagnosis of the problem would be that the problem ... is YOU.

It is not funny.

Hence you are the only one here guilty of this obnoxious, retarded, childish conduct.

it is not credible that you did not understand what i was referring to there.

so, drop the shit.

do you agree or disagree that false accusations of wacism, is a real issue in our society today?

I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

The funniest part is that they also appear to be going after her on moral grounds, which is just hilarious coming from the people who sold their soul to Trump.

Ugly stuff. As usual.
You ain't black!

Poor kids are as smart as white kids

Do you have an Indian accent? Have you been drug tested?

You run the most racist democrat since LBJ, but accuse us?

#LOLDNXi

I don't know that it's necessarily fueled by racism per se. She's on the ticket, so that makes her a target. And a pinko commie 'n stuff.

I have to admit I was a little surprised to see them go right at the birther thing, but that's my own fault for assuming they wouldn't try that again. I gave them too much credit.

The funniest part is that they also appear to be going after her on moral grounds, which is just hilarious coming from the people who sold their soul to Trump.

Ugly stuff. As usual.
You ain't black!

Poor kids are as smart as white kids

Do you have an Indian accent? Have you been drug tested?

You run the most racist democrat since LBJ, but accuse us?

#LOLDNXi
You are what you are. Biden doesn't change that, as much as you would like to.

I understand you and your “arguments” perfectly, Correll.

I will try to be as clear as possible:

You are the worst offender here. Your language exposes you.

you asked a question about why i do something.

i gave you a clear and full and honest asnwer, and asked you if you agree or disagree with me on the problem that i am trying to address.

you have not answered that question.

and you won't. the question is why is that.

my spelling "racism" as "wacism" should not bother you, if it only makes me look bad.

i think you are here, pushing back on my little effort, because it is working. it does point out how retarded the constant use of false accusations of wacism, by the left is.

Well said

But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I believe it's only relevant because the candidate made it relevant. Biden was clear that he limited his choice only to women 'of colour'. So, if she was chosen because of her race, her race becomes relevant.

Correll thinks I should debate him about ... “wacism.”

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

actually, i figured that you would admit that false accusations of wacism was a real issue, but would disagree with me on my little solution.

then i would ask you, well, do you have a better way to push back?

that is what i "wanted."

but, you disappointed me. you did not answer my simple question. you got evasive.

so i can only conclude that you are here to defend the use of false accusations of wacism.

Now that Harris is the V.P. Candidate of the Democrats, I have finally begun reading a little more about her record, her background, and the ugly polemics from the Republicans about this ambitious and apparently highly competent ex-prosecutor. I don’t find her particularly obnoxious at all. But I think her record should be examined carefully and critically. Her personal and family background is certainly interesting and relevant, as was Obama’s. But these days the media, in my opinion, make rather too much of personal identity. If elected one day as Vice-President, or even President, she should be judged by her decisions in office, just like Obama should be. Just as Donald Trump will be ... eventually.

Yes indeed. And the lunatic fringe cultists are just warming up.

The conservatives are the ones at the Lincoln Project. The trumptrash re radical fascist

reported.

Why was she reported, its the truth.
and whom did he report her too?.....the Vice-Principal?....

It is not funny.

You summed that observation up brilliantly.
^5 ^5^5

Last edited:
Kamela is just as just another white ass kissing, shoe shining, white marrying, grinning, hating black people, do nothing for black people, uncle tom, half indian, half black, sell out, worthless bastard who biden is putting up because he knows that she has as much hate for black society as he does.

Kamela is just as just another white ass kissing, shoe shining, white marrying, grinning, hating black people, do nothing for black people, uncle tom, half indian, half black, sell out, worthless bastard who biden is putting up because he knows that she has as much hate for black society as he does.
You are (just) one (more) sick puppy.

It is not funny.

It is not funny.

Racism is mentioned a lot because there is a lot of racism. You are one of the worst offenders.
There is an agenda by Progs that people of color and/or women as their own politicians can not be criticized. So if they are poor politicians then they get a free ride. Well, people are leaving their areas of governing that can.

Forum List

Back