The Kamala Harris conundrum.

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

And that is the state of modern conservatism.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

He has a point you know.

Why is Kamala's blackness being attacked?

I hear the most ridiculous arguments like - uhhh "she's half Jamaican and half Indian, she's not black!".

Jamaican isn't a race...it's a nationality. If you were half Senagalese would you be black?

And MOST IRONIC - if she were born just a few years earlier, she would have been black enough for Jim Crowe.

Why does your party fawn over her sex/race? Aint that a bit condescending and a bit racist and sexist? EVERYONE SEES IT.. But that's not why she should get votes really is it?

How much of the orchestrated anti Kamala rhetoric is fuelled by racism ? Or does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate. But I see posts like "how black is Kamala?" and I am not really sure how that is relevant.

I also note that many of the more virulent attacks come from the Boards paid up racist fringe. I know that it all comes from trump and they are only copying his bovine lead. But it doesnt seem possible for the right to attack this girl without reference to her gender or ethnicity.

a better question, is, is it possible for the modern left to defend anything without using the wace card.

let's look at your op. if we remove everything wace related, what are we left with?

does partisanship play just as big a part. I see a lot of posts regarding her record as a lawyer and that is legitimate.

wow. if you remove all you wacism shit, nothing is left but admitting that discussing her resume is legitimate.

you literally have nothing to say in defense of her, other than crying "Wacism" like a retarded child.

He has a point you know.

I hear the most ridiculous arguments like - uhhh "she's half Jamaican and half Indian, she's not black!".

Jamaican isn't a race...it's a nationality. If you were half Senagalese would you be black?

And MOST IRONIC - if she were born just a few years earlier, she would have been black enough for Jim Crowe.

Why does your party fawn over her sex/race? Aint that a bit condescending and a bit racist and sexist? EVERYONE SEES IT.. But that's not why she should get votes really is it?

Why does your party fawn over a white businessman?

Why all this energy insisting she isn't "black"?

Coyote ugly says that Indian and Jamaican isn't a race. So it can't be racist.

Next.

Not my party.. for the 109th time.. MY party is running a woman, but I'm not fond of her party orthodoxy.. Think that's FAR more important than her sex or race.. So if we were all sane, we'd be discussing why Harris endorses the childish vision of The Green New Deal instead of her biology.

If Dems didn't ATTACK and try to destroy every black Republican candidate/nominee with awful name calling and spittle coming from their mouths, many more would run as Repubs I would bet..

Guess ya forget the greeting Obama got from some Civil Rights leaders saying HE wasn't "black enough".. Another example of how it's DEMS that OVERTHINK (more like obsess) over race/sex/religion. And there's a handful of swamp dwelling jerks on the Repub side that ONLY see race and never ask why Harris is so vehemently anti-catholic....

He has a point you know.

Why does she keep insisting that she is? Fact. Biden was locked into putting a black woman in that slot. Someone named Kamala Harris. Is she authentically black enough to satisfy?

It's the inherent racism of conservatives.
Biden's a Conservative???

Not my party.. for the 109th time.. MY party is running a woman, but I'm not fond of her party orthodoxy.. Think that's FAR more important than her sex or race.. So if we were all sane, we'd be discussing why Harris endorses the childish vision of The Green New Deal instead of her biology.

If Dems didn't ATTACK and try to destroy every black Republican candidate/nominee with awful name calling and spittle coming from their mouths, many more would run as Repubs I would bet..

Guess ya forget the greeting Obama got from some Civil Rights leaders saying HE wasn't "black enough".. Another example of how it's DEMS that OVERTHINK (more like obsess) over race/sex/religion. And there's a handful of swamp dwelling jerks on the Repub side that ONLY see race and never ask why Harris is so vehemently anti-catholic....

For the 109th time...not my party either, but you keep insisting.

Other than that, I don't have a problem with Harris. She is smart and capable. Apparently the Repubs have a problem they are obsessing on trying to define her blackness and can't seem to tell the difference between nationality and race..

It's not the Dems destroying black Republican Candidates - hell, both parties do it routinely to each other (and please, don't pretend the Pubs don't). Republicans put up very very few black candidates and, like with woman, THEY NEVER MAKE THE PRIMARY CUT...keeps defaulting to a bunch of old white men. Stop blaming the Dems for their failings. At least the Dems have run far more minority candidates and women for all sorts of positions. The Republicans have LOST both women and minorities. Blame the Dems? Or, maybe some soul searching is in order.

He has a point you know.

Why does she keep insisting that she is? Fact. Biden was locked into putting a black woman in that slot. Someone named Kamala Harris. Is she authentically black enough to satisfy?

That brings up an interesting question.

Candidates previously were "locked in" to bringing in picks who could carry certain regions of the country with them. Why is a candidate who can bring in the black vote a BAD thing but a candidate who can bring in the Midwestern vote...or Evangelical vote....a GOOD thing?

He has a point you know.

For any sane person yes.. End of thread.. There is the issue tho that ONLY Dems can ignore and that is her great great grandpappy owned a couple hundred slaves in Jamaica.. Or so I hear..

Amazing how that doesn't make her blackness instantly "null and void"...

Last edited:
Other than that, I don't have a problem with Harris. She is smart and capable. Apparently the Repubs have a problem they are obsessing on trying to define her blackness and can't seem to tell the difference between nationality and race..

I watched her in Cali FLAUNT HER use of marijuana at a time where she was "all mouth - no hat" about being a justice reformer and locking up even trivial users by the thousands... Lots of decisions made that put her AMBITION over her stated efforts to be a reformer..

I don't fuss over nationality and race at all.. Most Jamaicans are black -- HEREGO she's at least as black as Obama was.. Maybe blacker because she OPENLY supports stuff like reparations that Obama wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole...

Last edited:

He has a point you know.

For any sane person yes.. End of thread.. There is the issue tho that ONLY Dems can ignore and that is her great great grandpappy owned a couple hundred slaves in Jamaica.. Or so I hear..

Amazing how that doesn't disqualify her as a Dem..

Or so you hear...ever try to verify it?

It's not so clear cut, not the least of which could be that it involves rape. Why do the Republicans dig up this ancient dirt? Kind of reminds me of Trump's father....ooooh....but that is verboten!

I could care less about her pigmentation, Tommy! She's a sleazy, conniving, uber ambitious, back stabbing bitch who will do just about anything to come out on top.
So the Democrats have a fossil, Joe Biden...and a two faced whore as their ticket. Nice job...

I could care less about her pigmentation, Tommy! She's a sleazy, conniving, uber ambitious, back stabbing bitch who will do just about anything to come out on top.
So the Democrats have a fossil, Joe Biden...and a two faced whore as their ticket. Nice job...
Biden/Harris is a massive step up on trump/pence. A chance for the US to recover.

Forum List

Back