The Juke Box

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
It has occurred to me that I have not walked into a bar in over five years. I went to a bar no more than three times the five years prior to that. But, when I did go I found the juke box.

But, if I was at a bar right now then I would play:

What are you playing?

When this first came out and I listened to the lyrics I had to make my kid promise not to sing when out in public. It would play and we could hum but we couldn't sing it out loud. We would hear it in restaurants but we couldn't acknowledge the song or say the words outside of humming. It was a way to release a whole lot of fear but we did that in my car or at home.

I'm currently listening to Pandora station called Hipster Cocktail Party although with that name alone it might scare a few off lol I just happened to run into it while checking out genres. It has a nice mix of mellow songs with a few upbeat ones as well.

I am a new fan of Ray LaMontagne and he sounds similar to Neil Young, in style and voice. This one showcases his vocals well:

Another good one by Ray LaMongtange- "Born to Love You"...another mellow one, but a great one if you're in the mood for mellow, soulful and relaxing.

Another good one by Ray LaMongtange- "Born to Love You"...another mellow one, but a great one if you're in the mood for mellow, soulful and relaxing.

I really like that. It's pretty dang awesome.
Thanks.

Forum List

Back