The Joys of Big Government Communism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every Leftist in America should give up with all that hard work trying to transform America, move to China for that paradise life.

Shanghai residents go to their balconies to sing & protest lack of supplies. A drone appears: “Please comply w covid restrictions. Control your soul’s desire for freedom. Do not open the window or sing.”

Every Leftist in America should give up with all that hard work trying to transform America, move to China for that paradise life.

Shanghai residents go to their balconies to sing & protest lack of supplies. A drone appears: “Please comply w covid restrictions. Control your soul’s desire for freedom. Do not open the window or sing.”

How idiotic.

communist.jpg

It's unfortunate that so many people, especially young people, don't seem to realize the utopia they yearn for isn't going to happen, never has and never will. They want all the good things like rights, freedoms, choices, and opportunities, but won't undertake the inherent responsibilities for their own mistakes, misjudgments, and poor decisions. The ultimate nanny state does not and cannot exist in reality, but it looks like we are on the road to learning that truth the hard way.

Here's a challenge to the OP.

Define "communism".

Any other Trump cult sore-losers, feel free to try as well.

This should be hilarious. It always is, watching those kooks redefine reality to align with their cult teachings.

Chinese authorities tested all residents in the city and over 10,000 of them were tested positive for Covid-19. This is only possible in communist China. A lockdown may be really necessary.

Here's a challenge to the OP.

Define "communism".

Any other Trump cult sore-losers, feel free to try as well.

This should be hilarious. It always is, watching those kooks redefine reality to align with their cult teachings.
Hilarious. Leftard doesn’t know what Communism is.
Tell us more about everyone is a Putin stooge who thinks Brandon is the moron he is.

Hilarious. Leftard doesn’t know what Communism is.

Got it. You're admitting that you just weep "commie!" at anyone who humiliates you. You don't know what it means. The cult told you to use it as a slur, and a sheeplike authoritarian-follower like you always obeys the cult.

Tell us more about everyone is a Putin stooge who thinks Brandon is the moron he is.
I understand. Fascists get upset when you point out that they're fascists.

I can see how it bothers you a lot, or you wouldn't be crying about it.

I just don't understand why you think crying about it will make us stop. You support evil, so you deserve to be criticized and humiliated for your beliefs.

Name two things different between Communism and the Democratic Party.
Well, communism require authoritarianism, and the Democrats are the opposite of that.

Communism also requires communal ownership of all productino and property, and democrats don't do that.

You actually didn't know that? Sweet Jueebus, you're one stupid fascist.

Oh, I can define fascism. It's an authoritarian system that embrace crony capitalism and tries to maintain the social status quo.

That's you, so you're a fascist.

Now, back atcha. Name one thing that distinguishes you from a fascist. I don't see any. You're an authoritarian-follower bootlicker, you endorse crony capitalism, you hate social reforms, so you tick off all the boxes.

Well, communism require authoritarianism, and the Democrats are the opposite of that.

Communism also requires communal ownership of all productino and property, and democrats don't do that.

You actually didn't know that? Sweet Jueebus, you're one stupid fascist.

Oh, I can define fascism. It's an authoritarian system that embrace crony capitalism and tries to maintain the social status quo.

That's you, so you're a fascist.

Now, back atcha. Name one thing that distinguishes you from a fascist. I don't see any. You're an authoritarian-follower bootlicker, you endorse crony capitalism, you hate social reforms, so you tick off all the boxes.
You made me snort laugh while drinking coffee you bastard.
Tell us why it’s good to force people to undergo medical procedures against their will, fire people for calling a guy a guy, hold people in prison without bail indefinitely for trespassing, force women to strip in front of men in showers, arrest people for being on a public beach, force doctors to perform surgeries they oppose, etc etc.

Chinese authorities tested all residents in the city and over 10,000 of them were tested positive for Covid-19. This is only possible in communist China. A lockdown may be really necessary.

Just spitballing here--but maybe cities of 26 million people are problematic. Maybe you have to consider how many hospitals you really need.

For example, my state--which is not even a less-populated state--is only ten million. THE ENTIRE STATE. Shanghai is over twice that. THE CITY.

Tell us why it’s good to force people to undergo medical procedures against their will, fire people for calling a guy a guy, hold people in prison without bail indefinitely for trespassing, force women to strip in front of men in showers, arrest people for being on a public beach, force doctors to perform surgeries they oppose, etc etc.
If you're going to lie, don't do it so badly. We've been lied to by experts, so the poor quality of your lies is just insulting.

I do get it. Your fascist cult gives you a script to recite. You obey. If you could think independently, you wouldn't be a fascist.

Now how do your masters tell you to respond to that? Run and check. You wouldn't want to say something not approved by TheParty.

Oh, you didn't answer my question. You couldn't name even one thing that differentiates you from a fascist. That's because you _are_ a fascist.

In Turkmenistan (former USSR), the husband found his wife in a barber shop. What a horror ...
And on the video, by the way, the embodiment of those very "traditional values" for which every nationalist sighs so languidly, turning to a heart-rending squeal about "communists, who destroyed values and culture."
Choose: will we live according to "traditional values" or according to the mind?

Forum List

Back