Video: of Chinese kneeling in street to authorities while their vaccine passport are being scanned are scanned by Chinese officials goes viral

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This is what the Trump hating assholes want for America, this is the level of slavery they want for the American people and Western cultures. The goal is to destroy freedom around the globe what’s left of it.

If you want to know what happens to the US when and if these globalist whores win look at EUROPE/ start with Austrailia they are devastating that country to a full blown HITLER NATION!

The New World ORder is what these elite hoes want.

Do you realize the mind set you have to have in order to be treated like caged dogs who must obey my gawd u ppl are pathetic.

The new world order will consist of the Chinese social credit score and yes you leftist pukes will hate it too.

China is again determined to stop the spread of the new and latest Covid strain.

If they don't succeed again then that spells certain disasters for the rest of the world.

Taking a knee eh! Where have we seen that before? No digital ID, no food, no job, no government checks and benefits and no roof over your head.

China is again determined to stop the spread of the new and latest Covid strain.

If they don't succeed again then that spells certain disasters for the rest of the world.
Not really. For the most part, we've already taken the hit. China avoided the brunt of the initial pandemic with a zero-tolerance policy - truly authoritarian, draconian measures. Now they've circled around to omicron and it's simply too contagious for them to contain. Plus they have no natural herd immunity because very few actually got the original strain, and their vaccines suck. It's going to be a mess.

Taking a knee eh! Where have we seen that before? No digital ID, no food, no job, no government checks and benefits and no roof over your head.
The very wealthy know where it's all gone. Trump, a corporate billionaire is saying he'll find it and bring it all back!
Soon!
For now, just survive the next Covid strain.

• Banned

Imagine the millions of leftist who don’t believe this lol, by mid summer it will be everything you mentioned.
They laugh. Soon they won’t.

• Banned
If China fails to contain the next strain of covid then other countries could experience failure to a much larger direct ratio that's been established.
China may know something that other countries don't.

It’s a scare tactic being used to herd the people in again. Since the population is waking up to the msm bs of lies which couldn’t be more truer.

Yes the virus exist it’s a cold virus , with dangerous strains being released by those already vaccinated.
Because they keep getting jabbed with all these bs experimental jabs new varients are being created which is now causing unseen strains of the virus.

It is going to get very bad until we stop the lies.

If China fails to contain the next strain of covid then other countries could experience failure to a much larger direct ratio that's been established.

They do, they know they are using us and creating lies the US is bending over for. We have been sold out China and the UN are in control of the US and they have been ppl just keep denying it.

and please tell me how kneeling before someone with a passport in hand stops the virus from saying LOOK - SOMEONE TO INFECT!

you can't. you're just spouting thoughtless shit to support a point you can never make.

and please tell me how kneeling before someone with a passport in hand stops the virus from saying LOOK - SOMEONE TO INFECT!

you can't. you're just spouting thoughtless shit to support a point you can never make.
Americans criticizing China's methods on Covid are just making fools of themselves.

LOL - Americans would never put up with what the Chinese did. We're not fucking sheep. Sadly, most Chinese are.
The world's modern democracies have left America in their dust on health care, freedom, quality of life, and much more.

And the American sheep are still looking forward to an orange corporate psychopath to change things.

Let's not rush to judgment on America yet! LOL

Let's not rush to judgment on America yet! LOL
No rush here. I've been watching things unfold since the pandemic began. My son was living there at the time, and watched it all go down. Kneeling is only the tip of the iceberg.

And if you think Chinese health care is leaving us in their dust - you're far more deluded than I realized.

China can't stop the virus even if they wanted to and weren't just playing power games.

Republicans and Democrats are gonna likely continue to manipulating the flow at southern border to con the electorate into begging for the same treatment.

And they will. Already are, depending on the manufactured crises driving the topical discussion, whether it be voting related, health related or whatever.

Oh yes indeed. They'll get their registry. There's no doubt about it. Sadly, the people will love them for it.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

No rush here. I've been watching things unfold since the pandemic began. My son was living there at the time, and watched it all go down. Kneeling is only the tip of the iceberg.

And if you think Chinese health care is leaving us in their dust - you're far more deluded than I realized.
Is that what I said a-shole?

Forum List

Back