The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

FREEWILLY

Until someone shows me there were more then three shots then yes, I believe Oswald was capable of making the shots and did. He really didn't do all the well either. Shot three times at a relatively close target and completely missed once.

You're full of shit. The limo was 265 feet west of the window for the fatal shot.[/QUOTE]

265 feet is about 88 yards, a half a wedge shot. A close shot for a rifle. Have you ever shot a gun?[/QUOTE] a

Well, JFK was shot in the throat and the back and then the fatal shot to the head. Then we have the shot that hit the concrete causing shard of it to hit a bystander. Then Gov. Connally was hit twice. All in all there were actually 13 shots fired.

FREEWILLY

Until someone shows me there were more then three shots then yes, I believe Oswald was capable of making the shots and did. He really didn't do all the well either. Shot three times at a relatively close target and completely missed once.

You're full of shit. The limo was 265 feet west of the window for the fatal shot.

265 feet is about 88 yards, a half a wedge shot. A close shot for a rifle. Have you ever shot a gun?[/QUOTE]
You might want to get better informed on the event. Just thinking Oswald COULD have made the shot, while ignoring the enormous amount of evidence of a coup, is dumb.[/QUOTE]

What you post, and have throughout this thread, is hearsay. You have posted nothing of evidence. You say this, and you say that, all conspiracy BS. Yes a 3 hour video was provided, too much to sort through, sorry I am not going to watch 3 hours of hearsay.

Are you trying to say that an 88 yard shot is long for a rifle? Are you going to say that Oswald did well when one of his bullets completely missed?

Have you ever done anything where the outcome far exceeded what you thought you could do? Like for example shoot close to par in golf whereas any other time you are well over par? Or bowl a 200 game with a 150 average? Things happen. Oswald could have made those shots even if he tried 100 times and failed, it could and did happen. the shots have been simulated many times and 2/3 hits were made. Even the trajectory of the "magic" bullet was simulated and came out almost exactly like the one that hit Kennedy and Connley.

think, If Ruby was to shoot to silence Oswald, why wasn't the loose cannon Ruby then killed? The police station wasn't the most heavily guarded place in the US as stated in this thread.

Ruby's actions prior to killing Oswald indicate that he did it on the spur moment, not a well thought out plan.

Hunt and Sturgis, both have alibis and were not in Dallas that day.

Would the Mafia which is famous for keeping a low profile take a risk of bring down the wrath of the US government down on them? Especially when the Attorney General is a Kennedy?

FREEWILLY

You're full of shit. The limo was 265 feet west of the window for the fatal shot.

265 feet is about 88 yards, a half a wedge shot. A close shot for a rifle. Have you ever shot a gun?
You might want to get better informed on the event. Just thinking Oswald COULD have made the shot, while ignoring the enormous amount of evidence of a coup, is dumb.[/QUOTE]

What you post, and have throughout this thread, is hearsay. You have posted nothing of evidence. You say this, and you say that, all conspiracy BS. Yes a 3 hour video was provided, too much to sort through, sorry I am not going to watch 3 hours of hearsay.

Are you trying to say that an 88 yard shot is long for a rifle? Are you going to say that Oswald did well when one of his bullets completely missed?

Have you ever done anything where the outcome far exceeded what you thought you could do? Like for example shoot close to par in golf whereas any other time you are well over par? Or bowl a 200 game with a 150 average? Things happen. Oswald could have made those shots even if he tried 100 times and failed, it could and did happen. the shots have been simulated many times and 2/3 hits were made. Even the trajectory of the "magic" bullet was simulated and came out almost exactly like the one that hit Kennedy and Connley.

think, If Ruby was to shoot to silence Oswald, why wasn't the loose cannon Ruby then killed? The police station wasn't the most heavily guarded place in the US as stated in this thread.

Ruby's actions prior to killing Oswald indicate that he did it on the spur moment, not a well thought out plan.

Would the Mafia which is famous for keeping a low profile take a risk of bring down the wrath of the US government down on them? Especially when the Attorney General is a Kennedy?[/QUOTE]
You are willfully blind to the facts.

FREEWILLY

265 feet is about 88 yards, a half a wedge shot. A close shot for a rifle. Have you ever shot a gun?[/QUOTE] a

Well, JFK was shot in the throat and the back and then the fatal shot to the head. Then we have the shot that hit the concrete causing shard of it to hit a bystander. Then Gov. Connally was hit twice. All in all there were actually 13 shots fired.[/QUOTE]

Do you have anything to support these hearsay claims? 13 shots and only 4 hits, as you claim? Really?

FREEWILLY

265 feet is about 88 yards, a half a wedge shot. A close shot for a rifle. Have you ever shot a gun?
a

Well, JFK was shot in the throat and the back and then the fatal shot to the head. Then we have the shot that hit the concrete causing shard of it to hit a bystander. Then Gov. Connally was hit twice. All in all there were actually 13 shots fired.[/QUOTE]

Do you have anything to support these hearsay claims? 13 shots and only 4 hits, as you claim? Really?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am going to take the words of the doctors that saw the wounds. Oh, and the pathologist that performed the autopsy had never done one with gun wounds....imagine that? The most important leader in the free world and you pick a novice to examine him. He also had government officials looking over his shoulder the whole time. There is nothing about this that doesn't reek of a conspiracy.

FREEWILLY

Ruby did not act in the spur of the moment. To believe such tripe, is a sign of ignorance.

Ruby was told he had to silence Oswald before the patsy started talking. The whole thing was a set up.

How the HELL does Ruby just waltz right into the cop shop, a building more heavily guarded than Ft Knox, and walk right up to Oswald and assassinate him on national TV? If you think that was just incompetence or luck, you are a terrible statist dupe.

FREEWILLY

Ruby did not act in the spur of the moment. To believe such tripe, is a sign of ignorance.

Ruby was told he had to silence Oswald before the patsy started talking. The whole thing was a set up.

How the HELL does Ruby just waltz right into the cop shop, a building more heavily guarded than Ft Knox, and walk right up to Oswald and assassinate him on national TV? If you think that was just incompetence or luck, you are a terrible statist dupe.

See, you do as I said, you make crap up.

"More heavily guarded than Fort Knox? Really? Do you admit that there had to be 50 reporters OUTSIDE building in a loading area on that day? Doesn't sound well guarded to me.

Ruby happened upon the scene and murdered Oswald. What good did it do anyone to kill Oswald? Certainly he was no less of a loose cannon then was Ruby. Certainly the mafia could have had Oswald murdered in prison. What it did do was open the conspiracy theory window and let everyone have a go at being creative.

Here is some info for you to duly ignore. Add to those who are in on the assassination, Western Union.

Report of the Warren Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

FREEWILLY

"More heavily guarded than Fort Knox? Really? Do you admit that there had to be 50 reporters OUTSIDE building in a loading area on that day? Doesn't sound well guarded to me.

Ruby happened upon the scene and murdered Oswald. What good did it do anyone to kill Oswald? Certainly he was no less of a loose cannon then was Ruby. Certainly the mafia could have had Oswald murdered in prison. What it did do was open the conspiracy theory window and let everyone have a go at being creative.

Here is some info for you to duly ignore. Add to those who are in on the assassination, Western Union.

Oh brother....after this post, I am done with you.

The Dallas PD, Texas state police and FBI were crawling all over that building that day. They purposely allowed Ruby access to do his job.

The Dallas PD, Texas state police and FBI were crawling all over that building that day. They purposely allowed Ruby access to do his job.

What guard let him in? So he goes to kill Oswald and takes his dog with him and before he goes to do his deed he decides to send a Telegram only minutes before Oswald was moved, which happened well after it was suppose to happen.

What guard let him in? So he goes to kill Oswald and takes his dog with him and before he goes to do his deed he decides to send a Telegram only minutes before Oswald was moved, which happened well after it was suppose to happen.

FREEWILLY

a

Well, JFK was shot in the throat and the back and then the fatal shot to the head. Then we have the shot that hit the concrete causing shard of it to hit a bystander. Then Gov. Connally was hit twice. All in all there were actually 13 shots fired.

Do you have anything to support these hearsay claims? 13 shots and only 4 hits, as you claim? Really?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I am going to take the words of the doctors that saw the wounds. Oh, and the pathologist that performed the autopsy had never done one with gun wounds....imagine that? The most important leader in the free world and you pick a novice to examine him. He also had government officials looking over his shoulder the whole time. There is nothing about this that doesn't reek of a conspiracy.[/QUOTE]
Hearsay.

dude you lost your credibility right there using BEYOND CONSPIRACY,a COMPUTER GENERATED reenactment as your source,they leave out sooooooo many key facts and omit so much evidence.thats something disinfo agent DAWGSHIT I would expect to post for a source.:rofl::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

FREEWILLY

You might want to get better informed on the event. Just thinking Oswald COULD have made the shot, while ignoring the enormous amount of evidence of a coup, is dumb.

Would the Mafia which is famous for keeping a low profile take a risk of bring down the wrath of the US government down on them? Especially when the Attorney General is a Kennedy?[/QUOTE]
You are willfully blind to the facts.[/QUOTE]

thats the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY,he only sees what he WANTS to see that is so obvious.
wow this troll is every bit as much of a moron as his fellow troll,paid shill dawgshit is.:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

Forum List

Back