The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

This may have something to do with it...

CIA Analysis of the 1967 Arab-Israeli War — Central Intelligence Agency

The desire to comply with "God's Will" and reconquer the Promise Land for Israel....

The '67 war was not as how LBJ said it was. LBJ told us Israel was attacked. The CIA told LBJ differently, and LBJ was just thrilled when informed that Israel did attack...

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

JFK was being pressured to give Israel weapons. JFK refused. As soon as LBJ got in the Oval, tanks, bombs, planes, machine guns etc. started flowing to Israel...

Go read CH1 of the Book of Joshua if you are still confused...

Of course Linda Willis understood a rear entry was impossible. Dr. McClelland pointed to the exact area the bullet really entered. The driver who fired the fatal shot pointed to this exact area when questioned by Arlen Specter. The specks of lead Greer was referring to were behind the right eye, the bullet's actual entry point.

"The particular headshot must have come from another direction besides behind him because the back of his head blew off, and it doesn't make sense to be hit from the rear and still have your face intact. So he must've been hit from another position, ya know possibly, ya know in the front or over to the side, I, I really don't know where, but the back of his head blew off." Great quotes from eyewitnesses. Linda Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Willis family: Head shot came from right front

Phillip Willis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Linda's father)

Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear."

Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye
. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?

Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

335gape.jpg

The desire to comply with "God's Will" and reconquer the Promise Land for Israel....

The '67 war was not as how LBJ said it was. LBJ told us Israel was attacked. The CIA told LBJ differently, and LBJ was just thrilled when informed that Israel did attack...

"Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis— contrary to their claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms's tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel's move."

JFK was being pressured to give Israel weapons. JFK refused. As soon as LBJ got in the Oval, tanks, bombs, planes, machine guns etc. started flowing to Israel...

strange that you mentioned that.this poster in this post below nailed it,i could not have said it better myself.:thup:

They're all tools of the Zionists; the office is automatically a puppet post. JFK was the last president to go against them and paid with his life.

strange that you mentioned that.this poster in this post below nailed it,i could not have said it better myself.:thup:

They're all tools of the Zionists; the office is automatically a puppet post. JFK was the last president to go against them and paid with his life.

"I was thinking it was more than one person shooting." "The others sounded real close, real close."

Not until very recently did I realize that jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot. My focus was always on the exit wound and the headshot with some work put into the bullet hole in the windshield. I never had strong feelings about the last 2 shots, but mostly believed one was fired to confuse those on elm street.

Everything important has finally come together and makes perfect sense for the universal belief that the president was shot three times. Two of those shots coming from the front make any rear shooter totally irrelevant. This new evidence is the only way the government would ever revise this case because they could simply add a gunshot wound without changing any prior conclusions from decades ago.

The back shot had to come from a different shooter because there wasn't enough time to get off another shot, as the last 2 shots were separated by less than a 1/4 second. It takes at least 3/4 of a second between shots.

JFK: Statement of Glen A. Bennett, eyewitness to the assassination of John F. Kennedy

"At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head."

How Five Investigations into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got it Wrong - Discussion

Secret Service agent Glenn Bennett was riding in the follow up car. He was the first to document, in contemporaneous notes, Kennedy taking the back shot. He wrote, “"I looked at the back of the President. I heard another firecracker noise and saw that shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."[339] The Warren Commission accorded his observations “substantial weight,” writing, "Although [Bennett’s] formal statement was dated November 23, 1963, his notes indicate that he recorded what he saw and heard at 5:30 p.m., November 22, 1963, on the airplane en route back to Washington, prior to the autopsy, when it was not yet known that the President had been hit in the back.”[

For starters, the Zapruder film clearly shows jfk's back being impacted right before he's shot in the face. It kinda looks like a 'pow' from a batman episode. The other two films also show an impact but not quite the same way. What SS agent Glen Bennett reported seeing is exactly confirmed by all three films. For all intents and purposes the jfk assassination has finally been solved.

Not until very recently did I realize that jfk was shot in the back right before the headshot. My focus was always on the exit wound and the headshot with some work put into the bullet hole in the windshield. I never had strong feelings about the last 2 shots, but mostly believed one was fired to confuse those on elm street.

Everything important has finally come together and makes perfect sense for the universal belief that the president was shot three times. Two of those shots coming from the front make any rear shooter totally irrelevant. This new evidence is the only way the government would ever revise this case because they could simply add a gunshot wound without changing any prior conclusions from decades ago.

The back shot had to come from a different shooter because there wasn't enough time to get off another shot, as the last 2 shots were separated by less than a 1/4 second. It takes at least 3/4 of a second between shots.

JFK: Statement of Glen A. Bennett, eyewitness to the assassination of John F. Kennedy

"At this point I heard what sounded like a fire-cracker. I immediately looked from the right/crowd/physical area/and looked towards the President who was seated in the right rear seat of his limousine open convertible. At the moment I looked at the back of the President I heard another fire-cracker noise and saw the shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder. A second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the President's head."

How Five Investigations into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got it Wrong - Discussion

Secret Service agent Glenn Bennett was riding in the follow up car. He was the first to document, in contemporaneous notes, Kennedy taking the back shot. He wrote, “"I looked at the back of the President. I heard another firecracker noise and saw that shot hit the President about four inches down from the right shoulder."[339] The Warren Commission accorded his observations “substantial weight,” writing, "Although [Bennett’s] formal statement was dated November 23, 1963, his notes indicate that he recorded what he saw and heard at 5:30 p.m., November 22, 1963, on the airplane en route back to Washington, prior to the autopsy, when it was not yet known that the President had been hit in the back.”[

For starters, the Zapruder film clearly shows jfk's back being impacted right before he's shot in the face. It kinda looks like a 'pow' from a batman episode. The other two films also show an impact but not quite the same way. What SS agent Glen Bennett reported seeing is exactly confirmed by all three films. For all intents and purposes the jfk assassination has finally been solved.

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/w...hots-prove-jfk-assassination-was-a-conspiracy

The timing of the bullets has been gone over and over, there was plenty of time for Oswald to fire all three.

The timing of the bullets has been gone over and over, there was plenty of time for Oswald to fire all three.

sure whatever you say troll in denial.:haha:

Emily here took you to school and handed your ass to you on a platter major big time.:ahole-1:

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/w...hots-prove-jfk-assassination-was-a-conspiracy

Quit squeezing your pecker, Princess. Wasn't it you who excoriated one of your comrades for wasting his time on an ancient history conspiracy theory like 9/11?

sure whatever you say troll in denial.:haha:

Emily here took you to school and handed your ass to you on a platter major big time.:ahole-1:

I remember watching a history channel show recreate ALL the conditions of that assassination, including building a tower to represent where the book depository window was, and setting up the target to move at the same speed as Kennedy's car. They put an average shooter up there with Oswalds gun and scope, and he made the shots on 3 separate tries. He never missed once and he was timed to make the shots FASTER than Oswald did.

Oswald could not have shot JFK in such as to create an exit wound to the right posterior of Kennedy's skull.
It's not possible. The History channel can run their little programs for the rest of eternity.

It does nothing to negate the shooter that shot Kennedy from the front and side.

Oswald could not have shot JFK in such as to create an exit wound to the right posterior of Kennedy's skull.
It's not possible. The History channel can run their little programs for the rest of eternity.

It does nothing to negate the shooter that shot Kennedy from the front and side.
Dude that’s been proven throughout this entire thread,that’s old news that’s been covered in this entire thread.lol

Give us some NEW information.

Bullets do crazy things when they hit something solid, like flesh or even water. Go watch videos of someone shooting into a pool of water. The bullets make left and right turns after penetrating the surface.

I watched a myth buster where they wanted to recreate the sniper shot that went through the enemies scope and into his eye that you see in Saving Private Ryan, but the bullet kept turning left or right after it hit the first lense, so the bullet would come out the side of the scope as opposed to going straight through it.

Last edited:
It's not a question of the physics of bullets in flight. It's a matter of a gaping exit wound in the back of JFK's
skull as attested to by every ER doctor that saw him up close and personally at Parkland hospital after the shooting. The opinion was unanimous among ALL the doctors there.

An exit wound in the rear of the president's skull means more than one shooter in the killing zone and
the J.Edgar Hoover promoted hoax of Lee Oswald as a commie loving lone nut killer is bullshit and
America went through an honest to God coup with the group backing LBJ putting the brakes on Kennedy's
desire to wind down our involvement in Viet Nam and cool off the Cold War.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back