The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

The passenger retrieved the handgun Greer used on Kennedy, which is seen in frame 319 and around 30 earlier frames during which Greer transferred it to his left hand. Kellerman's head literally went face down toward the floorboard on the driver's side.

The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retrieves the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm. The only time in recorded history where a hair reflection fell off a head is in Zapruder frame 318. You can see his head go right down to the driver's side floor. Note the white seen in frame 320, confirming that it was not an artifact or shadow but something very real that could not be removed, apparently.

slow-roy-reach_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkroyreaches.jpg

jfkgungifslow.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

dawgshit got taken to school by you after you gave him his usual ass beating.:biggrin::beer:
speaking of delusional

Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

Jean Hill confirmed in this 1971 interview that there was in fact a shot in the President's car. I feel lucky to share this with the thousands of people who've looked at the evidence of Secret Service involvement in the outrageous government assassination of John F. Kennedy. Fred Newcomb's son, Tyler, provided this interview a few years ago and I finally uploaded it for all listeners. It's only 2:23. HEAR IS THE TRUTH!

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

Jean Hill interview 1971 - Clyp

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Wallpaint653.jpg

Muchmore2.gif

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.

Altgens was a press photographer who took several shots. This one was taken at frame 255 after the bullet came through the windshield and entered jfk's throat. The size, shape, and location differ from the preferred crack which lacks the immediate source of Altgens 6. There's also an apparent defect below the mirror.

altgens 6 - Google Search

JFK ASSASSINATION: THE FRONT SHOT: THE ENTRANCE HOLE IN THE WINDSHIELD: The WITNESSES

Of course there was a bullet hole in the WS. The bullet whizzed past Connally's head before it hit Kennedy. His startle reaction nails it along with his rejection of being shot by the same bullet.

As the limousine is parked at the hospital, five people there examine what is later to be described as a bullet hole in the front windshield of the car.

1) Dallas Police Officer H. R. Freeman will note: “I was right beside it. I could have touched it. It was a bullet hole. You could tell what it was.”

2) Dallas Police Officer Stavis Ellis remarks, “You could put a pencil through it.” A Secret Service agent tries to persuade Ellis that what he is seeing is a “fragment” and not a hole. Mr. Ellis is adamant: “It wasn’t a damn fragment. It was a hole.”

yep that's me laughing at your delusional antics.

You run away, change the subject and otherwise duck, dodge and evade when asked to do the same
. We see it over and over and over again. This most recent stupidity with the upper back being the base of the neck is one of many examples. Here's your chance to come clean. Please state you understand that Jfk was shot in the upper back, which all alone debunks the single bullet stupidity. It entered near T3, just right of the midline.

yep that's me laughing at your delusional antics.

The bullet hole was there after it came through the windshield. It was captured at frame 255. As everyone can see it closely resembles a bullet hole in a windshield. The darkness in the center indicates a hole that is surrounded by froth. This fact was confirmed many years ago. SHUT THE KUFC OFF!

altgens 6 - Google Search

I proved the driver's shot, not Bill Cooper or anyone else.

I dont think you did

sdsdsdsds.gif

the guy on the right has his hand up 1/2 way between waist and chin then reaches forward thats all I see
sure he did,you just dont want that answer solved.he took everyone to school in many of his posts here,you might try and read them.lol

you are betting on the wrong pony in this race.

glagre_007.jpg

glare_009.jpg

seems there is a lot of head glare going around.

If you watch kellers head you can see the glars follows it precisely. while 7 can come up with really good shit shit sometimes he is not real good at video forensics.

Just what I need, (kokojoe) someone not throwing their support my way when I've supported him in the past. Him and I are obsessed with photos and videos. He may be tapping me, encouraging me to answer. I may just answer my calling. I think I can.

The passenger's head snaps back in (Nix film) those hurried moments. This debunks the careful movement with the white blob in Zapruder. The blob wasn't added to the other two films or Mary Moorman's pic.

mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

frame309mary.jpg

jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg

Just what I need, (kokojoe) someone not throwing their support my way when I've supported him in the past. Him and I are obsessed with photos and videos. He may be tapping me, encouraging me to answer. I may just answer my calling. I think I can.

The passenger's head snaps back in (Nix film) those hurried moments. This debunks the careful movement with the white blob in Zapruder. The blob wasn't added to the other two films or Mary Moorman's pic.

mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

frame309mary.jpg

I dont support anyone. If I see some I agree with I agree if not I disagree not much more to it than that. I will look at this, do you have a source with a good avi dubdown since the only ones I have seen have to much digital artifact issues for my taste.

I dont support anyone. If I see some I agree with I agree if not I disagree not much more to it than that. I will look at this, do you have a source with a good avi dubdown since the only ones I have seen have to much digital artifact issues for my taste.

One can only work with what's available. Maybe there's a better copy of the nix film, idk. Groden had to zoom in on the limo because the original had a distant shot. We can see where I got the close-up of Greer slowing down.

Advance to 1:09 for the close-up. Robert Groden narrarates but ignores Greer's left arm movement and focuses on the headshot.

jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

nix-original_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

large-nix_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Jfk slumped to his left, which explains perfectly why the left side of the shirt was covered in blood. The gaping exit wound was located in the right rear and top rear.

mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

frame309mary.jpg

This gif shows the rear skull coming off. What else does it show?

The passenger retrieved the handgun Greer used on Kennedy, which is seen in frame 319 and around 30 earlier frames during which Greer transferred it to his left hand. Kellerman's head literally went face down toward the floorboard on the driver's side.

The passenger, Roy Kellerman reaches way to his left and retrieves the gun after jfk is assassinated. He apparently braced his left arm on the seat and grabbed the gun with his right hand. The arrows indicate his head and upper right arm. The only time in recorded history where a hair reflection fell off a head is in Zapruder frame 318. You can see his head go right down to the driver's side floor. Note the white seen in frame 320, confirming that it was not an artifact or shadow but something very real that could not be removed, apparently.

slow-roy-reach_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkroyreaches.jpg

jfkgungifslow.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

dawgshit got taken to school by you after you gave him his usual ass beating.:biggrin::beer:
speaking of delusional

JFK Lancer Information Archives

The front of his head was clear of damage. That, according to all the evidence except the x-rays. The rear exploded just as I've described for years. Frames 313, 319, and 320 all show the damage to the rear. I'd love to see any fact denier argue with Jackie's bullet proof account of the rear skull being badly damaged. You got no guts, nor any facts to back your delusions. The bullet entered just above the right eye, which blasted out the right rear.

Jackie, being the closest eyewitness after the shot, makes her testimony very important in locating exactly where the exit wound was. She describes what so many others did, and now she's confirmed correct by exposing the rear exit wound was always visible in frame 313.

"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been.

"But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.

jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

FRAME 319

I proved the driver's shot, not Bill Cooper or anyone else.

I dont think you did

sdsdsdsds.gif

the guy on the right has his hand up 1/2 way between waist and chin then reaches forward thats all I see
sure he did,you just dont want that answer solved.he took everyone to school in many of his posts here,you might try and read them.lol

you are betting on the wrong pony in this race.

glagre_007.jpg

glare_009.jpg

seems there is a lot of head glare going around.

If you watch kellers head you can see the glars follows it precisely. while 7 can come up with really good shit shit sometimes he is not real good at video forensics.

You can't have it both ways by saying he was shot from the front, while not dealing with there being no clear exit wound in the rear. I've solved this problem by showing that the exit wound in the rear (WAS ALWAYS THERE) is there in the most important frame, 313. There's no longer an excuse for having it both ways. All anyone had to do was admit the film was altered and demonstrate exactly why that was apparent.

You want to pretend the film was NOT altered and also impose that stupidity on my work. The jfk death involves a lot of fabricated evidence. I've done a good job (for the internet) of explaining those alterations and why they were done.

Frames 326-330 show the right-front-skull missing which clearly did not happen, therefore the film was altered based on that fact alone. Frame 328 compared to 317 demonstrates how obvious the alteration was and is today in 2016.

The outline of missing skull in the x-ray matches 328 and the others, including the fake red blob in 313.

https://sites.google.com/site/lightb.../mpi/z300-z349

9d75a507-44f6-4fe6-a220-7740c3f47af1_zps2ew2k8px.png~original

Forum List

Back