The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

So you believe that Oswald acted alone???? Really????

Until someone shows me there were more then three shots then yes, I believe Oswald was capable of making the shots and did. He really didn't do all the well either. Shot three times at a relatively close target and completely missed once.
Except that the kill shot came from the front.

Do you think Oswald had the ability to be in two places at once?

Actually no, the kill shot did not come from the front. Look at the film of the final shot. The blood splatter goes from rear to front just as would be expected from a shot from the rear. All recreations, other than conspiracy theory recreations show that the bullets came from the rear. Do you really think that 8 shooters could time their shots to be perfectly aligned? Obviously watching the film there were only two shots shown. So were did the other shots go? Were they really that bad of shots?

"Do you really think that 8 shooters could time their shots to be perfectly aligned? "

Yep, they had look outs (mostly Cubans) with radios to give the word when to shoot so they could sync up.

Really? Where did the other bullets go and why isn't any shooting you talk about on the Zapruder film?

They did find bullets. You really ought to watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick. It's 3 and a half hour long but the time flies by. I have watched it ten times and taken down hundreds of notes to do the vetting of information. I will probably watch it another ten times. It is the best documentary ever done and it has no political agenda.

Until someone shows me there were more then three shots then yes, I believe Oswald was capable of making the shots and did. He really didn't do all the well either. Shot three times at a relatively close target and completely missed once.

Actually no, the kill shot did not come from the front. Look at the film of the final shot. The blood splatter goes from rear to front just as would be expected from a shot from the rear. All recreations, other than conspiracy theory recreations show that the bullets came from the rear. Do you really think that 8 shooters could time their shots to be perfectly aligned? Obviously watching the film there were only two shots shown. So were did the other shots go? Were they really that bad of shots?

"Do you really think that 8 shooters could time their shots to be perfectly aligned? "

Yep, they had look outs (mostly Cubans) with radios to give the word when to shoot so they could sync up.

Really? Where did the other bullets go and why isn't any shooting you talk about on the Zapruder film?

They did find bullets. You really ought to watch "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick. It's 3 and a half hour long but the time flies by. I have watched it ten times and taken down hundreds of notes to do the vetting of information. I will probably watch it another ten times. It is the best documentary ever done and it has no political agenda.
Yes...that is a great documentary.

I have studied the assassination for over 20 years and yet, I still find information that I never knew...thanks to a government that has done all it could to hide and cover up information.

You Dale are an excellent example of of it.

Magic bullet!!! That's the ticket!!!!!

There was no magic bullet.

Bullshit!

Magic bullet!!! That's the ticket!!!!!

Bullshit!

Lil paws101 SEZ????? "My gubermint would never ever lie to me!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

When shot from the rear, a piece of your skull does not end up behind you. Your head does not fall backwards when shot from the rear.
Bahahahaha!
If the wind is in your face it does.
Fail.

When shot from the rear, a piece of your skull does not end up behind you. Your head not fall backwards when shot from the rear.
Bahahahaha!
Fail.
too silly to reply too...wind...yeah too funny.

Bullshit!

Lil paws101 SEZ????? "My gubermint would never ever lie to me!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"
Best you could do? besides that's no what I said.
It's bullshit because there is no evidence a front shot.
The wind and placement of the head shot would do that.
I've already posted evidence refuting that non sense.

It's complete shit and it reeks of agenda.

When shot from the rear, a piece of your skull does not end up behind you. Your head not fall backwards when shot from the rear.
Bahahahaha!
Fail.
too silly to reply too...wind...yeah too funny.
Really too silly ?
Then why did you reply?

Bullshit!

You are just a statist dupe, if you believe that.

Stop posting propaganda...or maybe you really are so uninformed you don't know anything other than the government's story. That would make you a dupe.

But the Warren Commission report is completely true....right? No agenda with the WC right?

Bullshit!

Stop posting propaganda...or maybe you really are so uninformed you don't know anything other than the government's story. That would make you a dupe.
Ducking the facts?
Your Crapspiracy babble is not evidence of anything except your delusions.
If you have any proof I'm wrong then post it.

But the Warren Commission report is completely true....right? No agenda with the WC right?
Deflection.
Where is your evidence?

Deflection.
Where is your evidence?
As I thought. You really are a statist dupe.

You believe the findings of the WC.

Damn!!!

Bullshit!

Not even E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession would sway lil paws101....he will say he was lying. Frank Sturgis's 17 page confession to a Catholic cardinal? Yeah, that's allll lies! LIES I tell you!!!

Deflection.
Where is your evidence?
As I thought. You really are a statist dupe.

You believe the findings of the WC.

Damn!!!
Never said that .
Making shit up is still a deflection.
Where is your evidence?

Bullshit!

Not even E Howard Hunt's deathbed confession would sway lil paws101....he will say he was lying. Frank Sturgis's 17 page confession to a Catholic cardinal? Yeah, that's allll lies! LIES I tell you!!!
Never said that either.
You have no credibility evidence of either of those alleged conversations.

Bullshit!

Never said that either.

Never said that either.

info wars !:rofl::lmao:

Full Definition of credible

1. 1 : offering reasonable grounds for being believed <a credible account of an accident> <credible witnesses>

Forum List

Back