The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

It has been obsession of mine, that is for sure. I don't think the case will ever be closed, but forcing both sides to answer some of the evidence is crucial to bringing a better understanding of what really happened and why it was covered up for so long. The jfk researchers who don't support the official myth were the most responsible for keeping the lid on the truth, not only about the driver but the rear exit being visible in frame 313 and many others.

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.

My personal thoughts after the special on NOVA stand. The President's head wound was so severe I really doubt they have any idea which direction the shot came from as the skull fragments were no longer there and putting it together was like a puzzle with matter all over the limo and persons and the street likely.

Was there a small entrance wound below the huge exit hole on the right rear of jfk's skull?

Mr. SPECTER - You saw a large opening which you have already described?
Dr. McCLELLAND - I saw the large opening which I have described.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any other wound on the back of the head?
Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe a small gunshot wound below the large opening on the back of the head?

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
hey guys 7 is posting this same shit on at least 5 other sites.....during my enforced vacation I went site hopping and everywhere I went, 7 was spanking this rotten sausage!

[ame=http://youtu.be/yiKrR7BLFv0]JFK Skull Fracture Lines - YouTube[/ame]

Go get that twerp in the your nova scotia farce and bring him here. I will school him in the art of facts and how to mock a liar, himself.:eusa_whistle:

agent troll dawgshits handlers are obviously worried you are getting this true out seven,the fact they sent him to FOLLOW you to those other sites to try and derail your facts even though all he has ever been able to do at this site since coming here from day one,is sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is having you take him to school and give him major ass beatings constantly eveyday.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I was a firm conspiracy believer until some of the programming I saw during the 50th anniversary this past fall. Some of the forensic evidence that is available now, I am more of a believer that Oswald did in fact act alone.

Video: Cold Case JFK | Watch NOVA Online | PBS Video

Was there a small entrance wound below the huge exit hole on the right rear of jfk's skull?

Mr. SPECTER - You saw a large opening which you have already described?
Dr. McCLELLAND - I saw the large opening which I have described.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any other wound on the back of the head?
Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe a small gunshot wound below the large opening on the back of the head?

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
hey guys 7 is posting this same shit on at least 5 other sites.....during my enforced vacation I went site hopping and everywhere I went, 7 was spanking this rotten sausage!

The back of his head starts opening after 312 but before 313, and produces an open exit wound in 313. NO EYEWITNESSES OR DOCS NEEDED FOR REAR EXIT CONCLUSION.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

6) Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, Chief Resident Surgeon:
a) 20 H 333: handwritten report dated 11/23/63---" severe skull and
brain injury was noted as well as a small hole in anterior midline of
neck thought to be a bullet entrance wound air was bubbling through the
neck wound.";
b)a) 6 H 53-54, 56 / testimony (3/24/64)---" he had a large wound in the
right posterior side of the head There was large defect in the back side
of the head
as the President lay on the cart with what appeared to be
some brain hanging out of this wound with multiple pieces of skull noted
with the brain "; "what appeared to be an exit wound in the posterior
portion of the skull
the only speculation that I could have as far as to
how this could occur with a single wound would be that it would enter
the anterior neck and possibly strike a vertebral body and then change
its course and exit in the region of the posterior portion of the
head."; "The hole [in the throat] was very small and relatively clean
cut, as you would see in a bullet that is entering rather than exiting
from a patient.";

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal thoughts after the special on NOVA stand. The President's head wound was so severe I really doubt they have any idea which direction the shot came from as the skull fragments were no longer there and putting it together was like a puzzle with matter all over the limo and persons and the street likely.

AGAIN,I see you didnt read posts #2624 and # 2629 of mine that shread to pieces the lies of the warren commission.:cuckoo: FACTS nobody ever has an answer for or has ever been able to disprove that there was indeed a conspiracy.:cuckoo:

again,its easy as pie for me to prove there wa a conspiracy existed.your job is to try and prove oswald was involved.you have no evidence.:cuckoo:

oh and these two short videos prove the warren commission to be b.s as well,if you would actually take the time to watch them you would see that for yourself.nobody ever has an answer for any of these facts or has been able to debunk them either.

They would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's their fantasy, an impossible and debunked rear shot. The clear smoke at the point of impact is present where the bullet enters, the right front on jfk. The bank robber makes that point the clearest. The smoke and backspatter are present on his face and jfk's.

left-face_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head.

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

front-smoke_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

They would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's their fantasy, an impossible and debunked rear shot. The clear smoke at the point of impact is present where the bullet enters, the right front on jfk. The bank robber makes that point the clearest. The smoke and backspatter are present on his face and jfk's.

rarely-stated-opinion-rabbit-so-the-puffin-can-go-back-to-being-unpopular-opinions-not-unspoken-ones-78939.png

Testimony Of Dr. Robert Nelson Mcclelland

THE EXIT WOUND EXTENDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCCIPITAL BONE.

Mr. SPECTER - Before proceeding to describe what you did in connection with the tracheostomy, will you more fully describe your observation with respect to the head wound?

Dr. McCLELLAND - As I took the position at the head of the table that I have already described, to help out with the tracheotomy, I was in such a position that I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered, apparently, by the force of the shot so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral haft, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out. There was a large amount of bleeding which was occurring mainly from the large venous channels in the skull which had been blasted open.

The driver did not kill Kenendy.

Kenendy was shot by Oompa Loompas, acting on behalf of the estate of Marilyn Monroe.

Altering quotes is a violation of the TOS, you dishonest dipshit.

Give immediate thought to correcting the violation you just performed, you moron.
YOU WITTLE CRY BABY BITCH

You, idiot, agreed to the TOS.

You, you asshole, violated the very terms to which YOU had agreed.

And when your "mistake" was brought to your attention, YOU choose to stand by your violation. This makes your "mistake," instead, clearly an intentional act.

It is an unavoidable conclusion that your word means no more to you than does the accuracy of the silly shit you spew about the Kennedy assassination.

You have no honor and no integrity.

There has to be an entrance/impact at the rear for your delusion to work. There wasn't, but there is and was a gaping rear exit hole in the film which is confirmed accurate by more than forty eyewitnesses.

FRAME 313 DEPICTS PERFECT REAR GAPE. 312 shows no disruption or break in the skull. It starts breaking between the frames which is another great sign of film alteration. The driver's shot entered at the circled area above the right eye.

313zoomgape.jpg

335gape.jpg

Kenendy was shot by Lieutenant Commander Phillip Queeg, who was convinced that Kenendy was the one who stole the strawberries.

7 seems to have an obsession with "gaping rears". Is there something you'd like to tell the class, 7?

7 seems to have an obsession with "gaping rears". Is there something you'd like to tell the class, 7?

The truth exposes your defeat.:D This close eyewitness specified the rear, smashing your lies and refusals of reality.

kennedy witnesses bethesda
JAMES CURTIS JENKINS: the other laboratory technologist who worked with the autopsy team on JFK, Jenkins was at that time in a Ph.D. program in pathology. ( High Treason II , p. 226) The HSCA's Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy reported that Jenkins "said he saw a head wound in the "...middle temporal region back to the occipital." (HSCA interview with Curtis Jenkins, Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy, 8-29-77. JFK Collection, RG 233, Document #002193, p.4) He told author, David Lifton, "I would say that parietal and occipital section on the right side of the head--it was a large gaping area...It had just been crushed, and kind of blown apart, toward the rear."

(Lifton, Best Evidence ", p. 616) When Lifton told Jenkins that photographs showed that the back of the head was essentially intact, except for a small bullet entry wound at the top, he responded, "That's not possible, That is totally--you know, there's no possible way. Okay? It's not possible." ( Best Evidence , p. 617) Jenkins told Livingstone, "Everything from just above the right ear back was fragmented...there was (an absence of scalp and bone) along the midline just above the occipital area....this (wound) would not have been low enough to have gotten into the cerebellum." ( High Treason II , p. 228). Jenkins' views, whether as given by the HSCA, Livingstone, or Lifton, are noteworthy by their consistency, and as Jenkins was in a Ph.D. pathology program, his anatomic specificity is of value.

Kenendy was shot by Colonel Sanders, in order to protect the 17 secret spices in his chicken recipe.

His head did indeed move FORWARD once JFK was shot, after that, centrifugal force throws the president backwards AFTER he is initially moved forward from the blast.

move.gif

Remember - JFK is in a MOVING car.

Last edited:
One reason Jackie tried to bolt was seeing her husband's brains blown out the back of his head. This evidence was revealed in the 90's, I think. She freaked out which is totally understandable. Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

JFK Lancer Information Archives

" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing--- I suppose there must have been.

But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

Filmmaker Mark Sobel found the discrepancy while doing research for a forthcoming documentary on JFK. Sobel explained, "I was quite surprised to find that Mrs. Kennedy was not asked for more detail --- she had an opportunity to view the wounds longer and closer than any other person as they originally existed.

FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR GAPE AND JACKIE'S SHOCK.

WallPaint441.jpg

Kenendy was shot by George Washington, to keep him from crossing the Potomac River first.

His head did indeed move FORWARD once JFK was shot, after that, centrifugal force throws the president backwards AFTER he is initially moved forward from the blast.

move.gif

Remember - JFK is in a MOVING car.

hey seven,this is the newest government disinfo agent troll they have sent.the handlers of rat in the ass and him are really getting desperate,they keep senidn them to troll these threads knowing your getting the truth out. this troll agent here ignore the laws of physics as well as not looking at the photographic evidence of multiple shooters and ignoring witness testimonys and what the dallas doctors said as well acting like you bever posted those vidoes or said any of the stuff i just said as you'll find out if you try and have a discussion with him.when he is proven that there was a conspiracy,he eavdes your points and goes to another aspect of the assassination. then when you dont give him the attention he seeks,he resurrects and old dead post of yours.:cuckoo: he ignores that not one witness said they saw his head go forward as well as the fact numerous photographic experts from around the world agree the autopsy photos,the zapruder film are all faked which proves oswald was telling the truth when captain fritz who interviewed him,told investigaters that oswald said the backyeard photos were faked,that marian never took that shot. he wont address any of those facts,he lives in denial that he isnt ready for the big leagues yet,that he is going to be playing in the minors with boys his whole life and cant stand toe to toe with the big boys in the majors.he denys that reality as you will find out.:lol::lol::D

Forum List

Back