The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

[B said:
Faun[/B];8903358]
whited out? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
you really believe any sane person would buy that bullshit....:lol::lol::lol:

funny how the non blown up original pov of the film refutes the shit out of your fantasy it clearly shows the white blobs you wish were a gun are just reflections off the heads of greer and the other bodyguard.
men used a shit load of "product on their hair in those days.
that it what is shown it the film....the rest is your favorite masterbation fantasy...

Is there really any point in debating with someone who is completely batshit insane?

The exit wound was on the right rear.

babychickenbg9.png

Because of the beveled nature of the wounds to the bone fragments from the President's skull, I came to the conclusion that the kill shot did come from behind the President.

Thus, the limo driver clearly didn't do it.

Oswald was very probably involved, not just the "patsy" he claimed to have been.

Could there have been other shooters? Maybe. There is not a great deal of good evidence for that proposition, however.

Reclaiming History - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This book on the JFK Assassination, compiled by a famous prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi has won awards, and carries a memorable review, by a hard core believer who changed his mind after reading this book.

The little I know makes me think there had to be other conspirators, and not sure if reading this book would change my mind. But if people who seriously studied the case in depth, and were previously convinced there was more going on, changed their minds, I would recommend it to others. It is over 1600 pages of very detailed material though.

Honestly 7
I don't see how this issue can ever be resolved if people have trust issues
being projected onto the evidence, sources, and each other.

I think we'd have better luck:
* requiring spiritual and group therapy for all people with opinions one way or another,
and making sure NOBODY is projecting anything other than verifiable agreed truth
* finding the reincarnated soulmates of all people involved in this assassination, and doing "past life regression therapy" to uncover the details from the subconsious conscience.

If science could be perfected to measure fact from fiction
by the quality of energy or brainwaves/signals, maybe we could settle this.

But even that WOULD NOT WORK if people are PROJECTING TRUST ISSUES.
We'd have to address the mutual distrust no matter WHAT evidence or theory is looked at.

Thank you, 7
If I can help you in any way to resolve this or related issues
I am happy to help!

Greer shot Kenendy because every breakfast item at the diner contained Spam.

True story.
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.
even the lobster!

It's all based on your denial of simple facts, you lying jackass. Greer's hands were off the wheel before he shot jfk. How would you address this simple video fact? He was passing a whited out object, another fact you must ignore.:D

greer239247.gif

zap-gun_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Because of the beveled nature of the wounds to the bone fragments from the President's skull, I came to the conclusion that the kill shot did come from behind the President.

Oswald was very probably involved, not just the "patsy" he claimed to have been.

Could there have been other shooters? Maybe. There is not a great deal of good evidence for that proposition, however.

This book on the JFK Assassination, compiled by a famous prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi has won awards, and carries a memorable review, by a hard core believer who changed his mind after reading this book.

The little I know makes me think there had to be other conspirators, and not sure if reading this book would change my mind. But if people who seriously studied the case in depth, and were previously convinced there was more going on, changed their minds, I would recommend it to others. It is over 1600 pages of very detailed material though.

Vince is a clever paid shill or the government on their payroll just like that other phony fraud gerald posner is.His book has been debunked and shreadded to pieces.anybody from the government can come on there and type their review they want everyone naive enough to believe in it.:D:lol::lol: only an idiot wouldnt think there were multiple shooters.:lol::lol::D

the magic bullet theorists always fall falt on their face saying oswald was the lone assassin because main facts they cant account for.1.witnesses saw a gunman behind the fence firing a rifle.2.all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIt wound proving a shot came from the front.same as the throut wound.3.if you know anything about forencis,you know that an exit wound is larger than an entrance wound of a bullet.the bullet wound in the back of the head was large where the wound in the front of the head was very small,his face would not have existed had it come from the back.4.more importantly this cinces it there were multiple shooters is that there were several bullts photographed and found all over the place that could not be linked to oswalds rifle,one in the opposite side of the grassy knoll the opposite of zapruder where and FBI man is seen picking it up putting it in his pocket and walking off,one in the street sign policeman saw and was removed and replaced two days later,one in the curb that was removed and relaced and covered over as well,one in the middle of the street a policeman identified as a bullet,one in the chrome of the limo found and photographed,one in the windshield that forensic experts said was an ENTRANCE shot. the magic bullet theirsts have NO ANSWERS for these facts with retarded comebacks like bullshit and crap like that knowing they are cornered.:cuckoo:

oh and you are adressing LIAR ABILITY, there,a paid government shill so you wont get anywhere with him.

Thanks, I have never been able to shake the gut feeling
that other people were involved besides Oswald.

Maybe it's just my disbelief that a single person can pull that off.

I've seen what it takes to get things done less complicated than this,
and it takes more than one person.

Sorry for this thread, I went back and reviewed the photos and film footage.
It just breaks my heart, and I pray that people who grieve for our nation
and govt can find healing and unity and we can move forward to a better stage.

These stages we have to go through, I just have to remember that all nations
and generations suffer war and violence until we can rise to a higher level that
no longer requires that.

Just heartbreaking and grievous to me.

Vince is a clever paid shill or the government on their payroll just like that other phony fraud gerald posner is.His book has been debunked and shreadded to pieces.anybody from the government can come on there and type their review they want everyone naive enough to believe in it.:D:lol::lol: only an idiot wouldnt think there were multiple shooters.:lol::lol::D

the magic bullet theorists always fall falt on their face saying oswald was the lone assassin because main facts they cant account for.1.witnesses saw a gunman behind the fence firing a rifle.2.all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIt wound proving a shot came from the front.same as the throut wound.3.if you know anything about forencis,you know that an exit wound is larger than an entrance wound of a bullet.the bullet wound in the back of the head was large where the wound in the front of the head was very small,his face would not have existed had it come from the back.4.more importantly this cinces it there were multiple shooters is that there were several bullts photographed and found all over the place that could not be linked to oswalds rifle,one in the opposite side of the grassy knoll the opposite of zapruder where and FBI man is seen picking it up putting it in his pocket and walking off,one in the street sign policeman saw and was removed and replaced two days later,one in the curb that was removed and relaced and covered over as well,one in the middle of the street a policeman identified as a bullet,one in the chrome of the limo found and photographed,one in the windshield that forensic experts said was an ENTRANCE shot. the magic bullet theirsts have NO ANSWERS for these facts with retarded comebacks like bullshit and crap like that knowing they are cornered.:cuckoo:

oh and you are adressing LIAR ABILITY, there,a paid government shill so you wont get anywhere with him.

emilynghiem,

I don't what the hell you're talking about, but I can assure you that only man can expose the fact that jfk was killed by the U.S. government.

and generations suffer war and violence until we can rise to a higher level that
no longer requires that.

Not only is there DOZENS of evidence that there wwre multuple shooters,but there is ZERO evidence oswald was involved as well. see the people that say there was a conspiracy,they dont have to try and prove it,there is way too many facts like the ones i mentioned that prove it.Its the job of the magic bulle theorists to try and prove oswald did it and they have zero evidence to prove it.In an honest court of law,he would have been aqquited in a heartbeat. Here is why.1..nobody has ever been able to duplicate his miracolous feat of running clear across the 6th floor and down the steps in under 90 seconds.Investigaters tried it,none of them could do it.
2.the first rifle they found was a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano rifle.the mauser disapearred and was never seen again.
3.no marksmen has ever been able to duplicte oswalds feat.when they tried to duplicate it in 1967,they opened the window up the entire way not patially open as seen in the photos.they also cut down the tress as well because it was blocking the view of their shots and they practiced on NON MOVING TARGETS.
4.nitrate tests on oswalds cheeks tested negative proving he never could have fired the rifle.
5.oswalds palm print did not show up on the rifle until two days later after the FBI had custody of the rifle,enough time to easily lift the print.
6.photos ttaken seconds before,during,and after the shooting show nobody in the window.
7.people say he would have been back a ways from the window to take the shot but if that was so,you would see a puff of smoke in the phtoe like witnesses saw behind the picket fence and you would see some kind of figure as well and a muzzle flash that witnesses ALSO saw behind the picket fence,you dont see ANY of those things in the photo.
8.oswald is innocent.there is zero evidence he was involved.

Hi 9/11: I think it hurts the credibility of arguments to argue "absolute YES to all that one side says and absolutely NOT to anything otherwise." Especially when sides ATTACK each other's motives which clouds the arguments on both sides where it looks all political.

Has there even been a coming together of ALL advocates on both sides who WERE willing to form a consensus (and leave out people who just want to EXCLUDE the other side).

If all those historians with CREDIBLE intent and NOT just political got together from both sides, and sorted through the material to distinguish fact, fiction and possible fabrication,
then I might believe THOSE results.

Oswald Innocence Campaign: Home

If you are willing to read through Vincent Bugliosi's book and work with other historians to pick apart arguments on both sides, discarding or categorizing everything as either "agree fact, agreed opinion, disputed fact, disputed opinion, agreed as false, disputed as fabrication" etc. I would support that for JFK/Oswald's case and also for 9/11.

But it cannot be twisted or tainted by anyone with onesided agenda, to exclude others while excusing their own unproven information.
It would have to be based on including all viewpoints, then assessing all points and agreeing what is established or not universally.

That other website lists a lot of historians.
If they are willing to meet with Vincent Bugliosi, and work out all conflicts to reach a consensus, I would trust that among people whose intent is to resolve the issues regardless what the end conclusion is or isn't; it cannot be based on political motive, but all people can participate provided the established agreed truth is the deciding criteria.

I am happy to order and send you the book, you can consider this, and I will support you in writing a petition to Bugliosi and all historians to form a consortium for the purpose of consensus; people with only objections or one-sided agenda can give input, but only people who are consensus-based and commit to resolving all objections should be in the decision.

If this could be agreed upon, I would ask leaders of the Green party to facilitate using their consensus model, with the rule that anyone making objections must be open to resolving or correcting
the issue causing the objection; there cannot be just insistence on objection or exclusion without correcting the problem to keep the process based on inclusion and consensus of all people and points,
or else the process fails every time.

no longer requires that.

Not only is there DOZENS of evidence that there wwre multuple shooters,but there is ZERO evidence oswald was involved as well. see the people that say there was a conspiracy,they dont have to try and prove it,there is way too many facts like the ones i mentioned that prove it.Its the job of the magic bulle theorists to try and prove oswald did it and they have zero evidence to prove it.In an honest court of law,he would have been aqquited in a heartbeat. Here is why.1..nobody has ever been able to duplicate his miracolous feat of running clear across the 6th floor and down the steps in under 90 seconds.Investigaters tried it,none of them could do it.
2.the first rifle they found was a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano rifle.the mauser disapearred and was never seen again.
3.no marksmen has ever been able to duplicte oswalds feat.when they tried to duplicate it in 1967,they opened the window up the entire way not patially open as seen in the photos.they also cut down the tress as well because it was blocking the view of their shots and they practiced on NON MOVING TARGETS.
4.nitrate tests on oswalds cheeks tested negative proving he never could have fired the rifle.
5.oswalds palm print did not show up on the rifle until two days later after the FBI had custody of the rifle,enough time to easily lift the print.
6.photos ttaken seconds before,during,and after the shooting show nobody in the window.
7.people say he would have been back a ways from the window to take the shot but if that was so,you would see a puff of smoke in the phtoe like witnesses saw behind the picket fence and you would see some kind of figure as well and a muzzle flash that witnesses ALSO saw behind the picket fence,you dont see ANY of those things in the photo.

Last edited:
I was a firm conspiracy believer until some of the programming I saw during the 50th anniversary this past fall. Some of the forensic evidence that is available now, I am more of a believer that Oswald did in fact act alone.

Video: Cold Case JFK | Watch NOVA Online | PBS Video

Was there a small entrance wound below the huge exit hole on the right rear of jfk's skull?

Mr. SPECTER - You saw a large opening which you have already described?
Dr. McCLELLAND - I saw the large opening which I have described.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe any other wound on the back of the head?
Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe a small gunshot wound below the large opening on the back of the head?

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.

I was a firm conspiracy believer until some of the programming I saw during the 50th anniversary this past fall. Some of the forensic evidence that is available now, I am more of a believer that Oswald did in fact act alone.

Was there a small entrance wound below the huge exit hole on the right rear of jfk's skull?

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you observe a small gunshot wound below the large opening on the back of the head?

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
hey guys 7 is posting this same shit on at least 5 other sites.....during my enforced vacation I went site hopping and everywhere I went, 7 was spanking this rotten sausage!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.
hey guys 7 is posting this same shit on at least 5 other sites.....during my enforced vacation I went site hopping and everywhere I went, 7 was spanking this rotten sausage!

http://youtu.[/QUOTE] [B]You got...dity ignored reality and facts?:eusa_whistle:

someone is obviously living in denial.:cuckoo:
see post #2624 and #2629.:cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nation-who-s-who-on-the-grassy-knoll-175.html

I see you have done zero research into this.if you had,you would KNOW that PBS and NOVA are funded by the government so of course they are only going to broadcast what they WANT you to hear and leave out key facts and evidence.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.

Dr. McCLELLAND - No.

[ame=http://youtu.be/yiKrR7BLFv0]JFK Skull Fracture Lines - YouTube[/ame]

Go get that twerp in the your nova scotia farce and bring him here. I will school him in the art of facts and how to mock a liar, himself.:eusa_whistle:

Hi 9/11: I think it hurts the credibility of arguments to argue "absolute YES to all that one side says and absolutely NOT to anything otherwise." Especially when sides ATTACK each other's motives which clouds the arguments on both sides where it looks all political.

Has there even been a coming together of ALL advocates on both sides who WERE willing to form a consensus (and leave out people who just want to EXCLUDE the other side).

If all those historians with CREDIBLE intent and NOT just political got together from both sides, and sorted through the material to distinguish fact, fiction and possible fabrication,
then I might believe THOSE results.

Oswald Innocence Campaign: Home

If you are willing to read through Vincent Bugliosi's book and work with other historians to pick apart arguments on both sides, discarding or categorizing everything as either "agree fact, agreed opinion, disputed fact, disputed opinion, agreed as false, disputed as fabrication" etc. I would support that for JFK/Oswald's case and also for 9/11.

But it cannot be twisted or tainted by anyone with onesided agenda, to exclude others while excusing their own unproven information.
It would have to be based on including all viewpoints, then assessing all points and agreeing what is established or not universally.

That other website lists a lot of historians.
If they are willing to meet with Vincent Bugliosi, and work out all conflicts to reach a consensus, I would trust that among people whose intent is to resolve the issues regardless what the end conclusion is or isn't; it cannot be based on political motive, but all people can participate provided the established agreed truth is the deciding criteria.

I am happy to order and send you the book, you can consider this, and I will support you in writing a petition to Bugliosi and all historians to form a consortium for the purpose of consensus; people with only objections or one-sided agenda can give input, but only people who are consensus-based and commit to resolving all objections should be in the decision.

If this could be agreed upon, I would ask leaders of the Green party to facilitate using their consensus model, with the rule that anyone making objections must be open to resolving or correcting
the issue causing the objection; there cannot be just insistence on objection or exclusion without correcting the problem to keep the process based on inclusion and consensus of all people and points,
or else the process fails every time.

no longer requires that.

Like I said before,Bugliosi is a government paid stooge on their payroll.I have read his book.It it full of outright lies that have been debunked. matter of fact since you mentioned that,jessie ventura had Vince on his show CONSPIRACY THEORY a couple years ago before it got cancelled and he took vince to school.He gave him a majar ass beating.everytime Jessie brought up facts that disproved the warren commission,Vince would dodge them and not address them and try some other kind of disinformation ploy to try and get around venturas facts knowing he was cornered.:D in a debating hall,vince would have been laughed out of that hall within a minute.:D

yeah that is a great story there on oswald.It really does prove his innocence as well cause as you know,that is the exact clothing he was wearing when he was arrested.The warren commission said that pic was bill lovelady but when the commission asked lovelady to wear the exact clothes he wore that day to work,he came in dressed NOTHING like that.He had some kind of white shirt wth a stripe on it and he also said in his testimony,he was outside the depository across from the building when the shots were fired as well.

since you are mentioning books out ther eon the JFK assassination,you should read harodl weisbergs book CASE OPEN.he wrote it only cause he was so outraged and infuriated over gerald posners outright lies that he wrote in his book case closed which endorces the warren commission.Posner is also a paid government operative.I would advise reading CASE OPEN because not only does it shread to pieces the lies of Posners book,but it shreads to pieces Bugliosi's as well.

Forum List

Back