The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

Real pic of JFK'S ASSASSIN:

lee-harvey-oswald.jpg

There was 1 shot to the head, into the right forehead. That's consistent with the autopsy report, x-rays, and many eyewitnesses. That shot was fired the driver.

Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver. The other man is Press Secretary, Malcom Kilduff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY]FPMV: "PFUDOR" - YouTube[/ame]

There was 1 shot to the head, into the right forehead. That's consistent with the autopsy report, x-rays, and many eyewitnesses. That shot was fired the driver.

Advance to 2:15 and hear the real deal from Joe O'Donnell. He saw pictures of the entrance over the right eye and the well documented exit wound on right rear which was fired by Greer, the driver. The other man is Press Secretary, Malcom Kilduff.

WallPaint489.jpg

Kilduff.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPXzX1DtJE]JFK Autopsy Photo Forgery - YouTube[/ame]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_O'Donnell_(photojournalist)

rarely-stated-opinion-rabbit-so-the-puffin-can-go-back-to-being-unpopular-opinions-not-unspoken-ones-78939.png

THE DRIVER DID THE FATAL SHOT.:eusa_whistle:

MUSTARD IN THE KITCHEN WITH

Were the entrance and exit wound both in the Occipital region?

Jfk had a gaping hole on the right rear of his skull, indicative of an exit wound from a gunshot fired at close range.

40 some odd eyewitnesses specified a large defect at the right rear of the skull.

kennedy witnesses bethesda
JAMES CURTIS JENKINS: the other laboratory technologist who worked with the autopsy team on JFK, Jenkins was at that time in a Ph.D. program in pathology. ( High Treason II , p. 226) The HSCA's Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy reported that Jenkins "said he saw a head wound in the "...middle temporal region back to the occipital." (HSCA interview with Curtis Jenkins, Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy, 8-29-77. JFK Collection, RG 233, Document #002193, p.4) He told author, David Lifton, "I would say that parietal and occipital section on the right side of the head--it was a large gaping area...It had just been crushed, and kind of blown apart, toward the rear."

(Lifton, Best Evidence ", p. 616) When Lifton told Jenkins that photographs showed that the back of the head was essentially intact, except for a small bullet entry wound at the top, he responded, "That's not possible, That is totally--you know, there's no possible way. Okay? It's not possible." ( Best Evidence , p. 617) Jenkins told Livingstone, "Everything from just above the right ear back was fragmented...there was (an absence of scalp and bone) along the midline just above the occipital area....this (wound) would not have been low enough to have gotten into the cerebellum." ( High Treason II , p. 228). Jenkins' views, whether as given by the HSCA, Livingstone, or Lifton, are noteworthy by their consistency, and as Jenkins was in a Ph.D. pathology program, his anatomic specificity is of value.

Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

600gape.jpg

THE DRIVER DID THE FATAL SHOT.:eusa_whistle:

MUSTARD IN THE KITCHEN WITH

Were the entrance and exit wound both in the Occipital region?

Jfk had a gaping hole on the right rear of his skull, indicative of an exit wound from a gunshot fired at close range.

40 some odd eyewitnesses specified a large defect at the right rear of the skull.

kennedy witnesses bethesda
JAMES CURTIS JENKINS: the other laboratory technologist who worked with the autopsy team on JFK, Jenkins was at that time in a Ph.D. program in pathology. ( High Treason II , p. 226) The HSCA's Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy reported that Jenkins "said he saw a head wound in the "...middle temporal region back to the occipital." (HSCA interview with Curtis Jenkins, Jim Kelly and Andy Purdy, 8-29-77. JFK Collection, RG 233, Document #002193, p.4) He told author, David Lifton, "I would say that parietal and occipital section on the right side of the head--it was a large gaping area...It had just been crushed, and kind of blown apart, toward the rear."

(Lifton, Best Evidence ", p. 616) When Lifton told Jenkins that photographs showed that the back of the head was essentially intact, except for a small bullet entry wound at the top, he responded, "That's not possible, That is totally--you know, there's no possible way. Okay? It's not possible." ( Best Evidence , p. 617) Jenkins told Livingstone, "Everything from just above the right ear back was fragmented...there was (an absence of scalp and bone) along the midline just above the occipital area....this (wound) would not have been low enough to have gotten into the cerebellum." ( High Treason II , p. 228). Jenkins' views, whether as given by the HSCA, Livingstone, or Lifton, are noteworthy by their consistency, and as Jenkins was in a Ph.D. pathology program, his anatomic specificity is of value.

Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

600gape.jpg
I see you've gone full circle with this bullshit again!

autopsy.jpg

look CLOSELY ... where is the entry point? Would the hole not have been at least as large as the wound in Kennedy's throat? Good god man, even when presented with photographic evidence, you still refuse to let this go!

I haven't delved deeply enough into the JFK murder to have a firm opinion of who did fire the fatal head-shot, but I'm firmly convinced it wasn't Oswald. The fatal bullet didn't behave like one fired by Oswald's rifle. But it doesn't matter: Oswald tried to kill JFK, and he did land one shot, causing serious wounds, so he was guilty of attempted murder, among other things.

What are your opinions on JFK: The Smoking Gun, which follows cold case detective Colin McLaren? (I can't post links yet; it's at IMDb, title: "tt2945784".) It's based on the book Mortal Error, by Bonar Menninger, which concludes, based on the theories of ballistics expert Howard Donahue, that JFK was accidentally shot from the car behind, by Secret Service agent George Hickey, and that the truth was covered up to save face, basically, since they had an attempted murderer in Oswald, who was only "innocent" by a matter of inches anyway.

I haven't delved deeply enough into the JFK murder to have a firm opinion of who did fire the fatal head-shot, but I'm firmly convinced it wasn't Oswald. The fatal bullet didn't behave like one fired by Oswald's rifle. But it doesn't matter: Oswald tried to kill JFK, and he did land one shot, causing serious wounds, so he was guilty of attempted murder, among other things.

What are your opinions on JFK: The Smoking Gun, which follows cold case detective Colin McLaren? (I can't post links yet; it's at IMDb, title: "tt2945784".) It's based on the book Mortal Error, by Bonar Menninger, which concludes, based on the theories of ballistics expert Howard Donahue, that JFK was accidentally shot from the car behind, by Secret Service agent George Hickey, and that the truth was covered up to save face, basically, since they had an attempted murderer in Oswald, who was only "innocent" by a matter of inches anyway.

Who are you addressing your question to?

James Abbott McNeill Whistler
:thup:

I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing JFK's HEAD explode!!!!

You will never claim Oswald fired the fatal shot because you know he didn't: The driver fired the fatal shot.

You've claimed nothing, because you can't prove anything. That is all you'll ever prove.

Who are you addressing your question to?

Sorry, I guess "What are your opinions...?" wasn't as clear as I thought. It was addressed to anyone with an opinion on the film or book.

Forum List

Back