The Joe-Cobra Leviathan Drugstore

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This modernism-governance 'parable' was inspired by the macro-civics films The Siege and Network as well as G.I. Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) media.

Cheers,

yojoe.jpg

====

The American paramilitary crusader-team known as 'G.I. Joes' were a secret unit of operatives comprised of computer-wizards, celebrities working under-cover, cartoonists and comic book artists, and civilization cartographers ensuring that anti-capitalism terrorism did not reign in the new age. The Joes contended with the diabolical super-terrorist organization known as 'Cobra' which was comprised of rogue members of ISIS, Hamas, the Taliban, the IRA, and random crime syndicates strewn across the globe. The Joes wanted to defend democracy in the age of NATO and the European Union, while Cobra wanted to create nuclear-warfare dominions in areas such as North Korea and Iran.

The wily weapons-expert and computer-engineer of G.I. Joe, an Ivy League graduate code-named 'Snake-Eyes,' wanted to understand the macro-capitalism processes that gave rise to unpredictable network-labyrinth terrorism 'leviathans' (or 'dragons') shaped like serpents of Machiavellian anarchism. To Snake-Eyes, terrorism was a sort of 'giant creature' which had to be groomed and guides so that it would not 'snap' at civilization, creating all types of hellfire. Snake-Eyes loved math and reasoned that the great 'terrorism-leviathan' of the modern era as a functional anti-federalism 'product' of commerce-driven profit-gauged political contracts (i.e., European Union). Snake-Eyes hypothesized that pockets of terrorism would arise surprisingly predictably as outcome-demands for commercial alliances vying for competitive success.

As the Joes and Cobra vied with this terrible 'terrorism-leviathan' that Snake-Eyes constantly studied, the wily ninja-assassin of Cobra, code-named 'Storm-Shadow,' worked to subvert the tourism-securities surrounding the iconic American 'urbanization/civilization-monument' the Space Needle (a giant tower which even housed a nice restaurant). As the Space Needle was becoming a new 'battle-arena' in the proverbial court of cultural-tourism prestige, Snake-Eyes worked with G.I. Joe leader Duke to ensure that other American traffic-targets did not become 'terrorism-beacons.' When President Trump demanded that the American people had a quick and convenient 'spiritual-access' to 'monitor' all these civilization-symbolic 'rousts' between G.I. Joe and Cobra, Duke sent the media message, "To hype this symbolic 'Joe-Cobra' crusade, simply tune into a humanity-vitality themed re-run episode of the medicine-investment show E.R. (George Clooney, Noah Wyle) on YouTube and ask your local leaders to cheer on America and the media!"

====

levn.jpg

Forum List

Back