The JFK Assassination (poll)

Who do YOU believe shot JFK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most people can't believe a larger than life president was off'd by such an insignificant human being
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
as soon as any credible evidence surfaces that prove it,we will believe it,you stupid fucks have not been able to prove he did it,you just have lameass comebacks like READ THE WARREN REPORT which has been debunked where people like jim marrs have proven in spades there were multiple shooters.

An 80 yd shot, my wife could make that shot with open sights

THANKS FOR PROVING WHAT A STUPID FUCK LYING TROLL YOU ARE. your getting desperate throwing hail marys as nazi troll boy paid shill does everyday grasping at straws having shit all over your face in embarrassment,your trying to tell us your wife could do it when the best marksmen in the world could not duplicate his feat unable to even hit a STATIONARY target:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The CBS Reenactment Test​

CBS news did a reenactment in 1967 involving several expert riflemen firing from a 60 foot tower at a moving sled using a similar Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. None of these expert riflemen hit the target twice on their first try and 7 of them failed to do so on any try. They also were able to fire several practice rounds before the test.

The Warren Commission’s tests were equally bad. The WC paid 3 expert riflemen to duplicate Oswald’s alleged feat. These shooters fired 18 rounds using Oswald’s gun and scope.They fired 3 rounds with just the iron sites. These shooters missed the head and neck area of the target 18 out of 18 times using the telescopic sight and 2 out of 3 times when they used the iron sites.Some of the shots missed the target completely. They were able to take as long as they wanted for the first shot. They were firing from a height of only 30 feet. Oswald fired from a height of 60 feet. They were also shooting at stationary targets instead of a moving limousine.

Last edited:
Dumbasses like you have never been able to prove it where myself and many others have taken you and Langley shill nazi boy to school oswald was Innocent and multiple shooters did it stupid fuck.you trollboys have not only failed to prove oswald did it but to disprove multiple shooters did it and it was a CIA operation.
Yes they have and you are the onyl one taken to school.

You were proven an ignorrant liar and made to look like a fool years ago.

You need to watch the documentary the men who killed kennedy cause you are way off.also read Jim marrs book crossfire.the only thin you got right in thst post was it was a conspiracy.
Both debunked by evidence.

There was no conspuracy and that is proven fact

as soon as any credible evidence surfaces that prove it,we will believe it,you stupid fucks have not been able to prove he did it,you just have lameass comebacks like READ THE WARREN REPORT which has been debunked where people like jim marrs have proven in spades there were multiple shooters.

THANKS FOR PROVING WHAT A STUPID FUCK LYING TROLL YOU ARE. your getting desperate throwing hail marys as nazi troll boy paid shill does everyday grasping at straws having shit all over your face in embarrassment,your trying to tell us your wife could do it when the best marksmen in the world could not duplicate his feat unable to even hit a STATIONARY target:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

CBS news did a reenactment in 1967 involving several expert riflemen firing from a 60 foot tower at a moving sled using a similar Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. None of these expert riflemen hit the target twice on their first try and 7 of them failed to do so on any try. They also were able to fire several practice rounds before the test.

The Warren Commission’s tests were equally bad. The WC paid 3 expert riflemen to duplicate Oswald’s alleged feat. These shooters fired 18 rounds using Oswald’s gun and scope.They fired 3 rounds with just the iron sites. These shooters missed the head and neck area of the target 18 out of 18 times using the telescopic sight and 2 out of 3 times when they used the iron sites.Some of the shots missed the target completely. They were able to take as long as they wanted for the first shot. They were firing from a height of only 30 feet. Oswald fired from a height of 60 feet. They were also shooting at stationary targets instead of a moving limousine.

You are an oyutright liar asnd a cowardly pig,

I ghave proven it to you years agho with credivle and absolute evidence.

Butr because you are a childish BITCH you keep repeating proven lies.

The Warren Commissions tests had no such eresults as you c laim boy you just pulled that crasp from your ass

Unlike Tyrone,your not a stupid fuck,nazi trollboy is a shill from Langley who knows we are correct,thst it was a cia operation and oswald was innocent.i have a long history with him,he sis an attention seeker,he talks to himself addressing people he knows has him on ignore he is so desperate fir attention. :rofl: He has an obsession with jfk and 9/11:abgg2q.jpg: Batcat
You ignore no one and the history we have is me proving you a liar and making you my bitch

You need to watch the documentary the men who killed kennedy cause you are way off.also read Jim marrs book crossfire.the only thin you got right in thst post was it was a conspiracy.
i have seen the men who killed kennedy documentary and heard Jim Marrs interviewed on Coast To Coast AM. i believe Dolores Cannon has the truth about the JFK assassination in her book.

and what's your next feat, That the Rams fearsome foursome stopped Travis Williams at the line of scrimmage in the 67 playoff game

what matter is it what I believe?

this was never the issue

the issue is who to believe

~S~

Young%2BVladimir%2BPutin%2B%25286%2529.jpeg

One thing is certain, Oswald never fired a gun that day. Only fools and grandsons of Allen Dulles believe otherwise.
Only fools believe your claim.

You have no evidence.

On the other hand there is massive evidence that he did.

The evidence is overwhelming, but you know that Allen.
Yes I know as well as you do that the evidence is overwhelming that Oswald shot Kennedy.

We also both know you are a liar so prove me wrong with evidence Lee

Yes I know as well as you do that the evidence is overwhelming that Oswald shot Kennedy.

We also both know you are a liar so prove me wrong with evidence Lee
You well know Oswald never fired a gun that day. Don’t you remember Grandpa Dulles told you the truth?

You well know Oswald never fired a gun that day. Don’t you remember Grandpa Dulles told you the truth?
No we do not.

You need post evidence that he never did.

But of course you will not because you sijmply pulled it out of your ass.

It is estasblished fact that he did and you cannjot refute it with evidence

No we do not.

You need post evidence that he never did.

But of course you will not because you sijmply pulled it out of your ass.

It is estasblished fact that he did and you cannjot refute it with evidence
Oh stop lying like your grandpa.

and what's your next feat, That the Rams fearsome foursome stopped Travis Williams at the line of scrimmage in the 67 playoff game
Congrats for proving to the entire board when you are proven wrong and can’t refute facts given to you,instead of owing up to being wrong,you change the subject.the paid shill from Langley soupnazi is proud of you. :up:

Oh stop lying like your grandpa.
Your asking too much from Allen’s grandson,Allen and his son drilled it into his mind from his childhood never speak a word of truth and think of every lie on the planet to support the goverments version of events.

Forum List

Back