The Japs Attacked Pearl Harbor - Dec. 7th. Everybody Remember ?

So it PROVES nothing. Good.

Only if you can show the missions given to the carriers were out of the ordinary.'

Locations and activities, US carriers, 12-7-41

CV - 2LexingtonAt sea transporting aircraft to Midway Island.
460 Miles East of Midway.
Pacific
CV - 3SaratogaAt San Diego California.Pacific
CV - 4RangerAt sea returning to Norfolk Va. Caribbean.Atlantic
CV - 5YorktownAt Norfolk Va.Atlantic
CV - 6EnterpriseAt sea returning to Pearl Harbor from Wake Island.
200 Miles West Of Pearl Harbor.
Pacific
CV - 7WaspGrassy Bay Bermuda.Atlantic
CV - 8HornetFitting out Norfolk Virginia.Atlantic
AVG - 1Long IslandNorfolk Virginia.Atlantic
And you can prove that all orders had nothing to do with an intentional delay in returning to port? The theory is sound, whether you agree or not.

And you can prove...
I haven't made a claim, so I do not have to prove anything.

I gave the location and activities of all the US carriers on 12-7-41
How are these locations and activities out of the ordinary?
How do these locations and activities support the idea that FDR expected and allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor?

YOU USED A RACIAL SLUR. Nothing new in that. To use such language demostrates a total lack of feeling or understanding.

A WWII Slur is still a slur.
I DID NOT use any racial slur, and you are too cowardly here, to even state what word or words you are alleging as being a "racial slur".

This is probably because you fear that I will immediately correct you, and reprimand you for making false accusations.
(which is exactly what youre doing).

Here is a hint that you might find important. Try making sense. Afghanistan and the Soviet Union have nothing to do with the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor by Japan.
that is true but that was not what I was responding to, it your following statement
'Totally agree on the U.S., we destroyed both Afghanistan and Iraq for other reason than to do so.'

Perhaps I should have been more clear.

I haven't made a claim, so I do not have to prove anything.

I gave the location and activities of all the US carriers on 12-7-41
How are these locations and activities out of the ordinary?
How do these locations and activities support the idea that FDR expected and allowed the attack on Pearl Harbor?
Because the attack plan had been known for a couple of weeks. November 30 was the anticipated date. What’s more, this attack had been predicted as much as fifteen years prior.

Just read the sailors who lined the path taken by the Japanese across the deck of the USS Missouri were all 6' or taller - done intentionally, to intimidate them.
God, we were awesome once.

Forum List

Back