The Japs Attacked Pearl Harbor - Dec. 7th. Everybody Remember ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
2 days from now is Dec 7th - the "day that will live in infamy", President Roosevelt described it. Thousands of Americans were killed, rivaled in size and horror only by 9/11. Attacks against the US of major magnitude on US soil are rare, and as such are unforgettable.

Why this is relevant now, is because just as it was with the Japs in 1941, it is exactly that way now with Hamas and others of their ilk, with the danger that they pose. The combination of the Israel-Hamas War, aid being given to Israel, US warships in the Mediterranean, and the wide open Mexican border is a powder keg of combustible ingredients. It opens up the strong possibility, if not probability, of chemical, biological, and/or nuclear attacks, in US cities, that could kill millions of Americans.

Making the whole situation worse is, instead of have a strong, protective president, inspiring fear & respect from enemies around the world (as it was with President Trump), we now have a weak, fearful, senile, idiot president, with his brains falling out of his head, thereby encouraging enemies to attack us.

The Japanese did.

And the Japanese in California (both citizens and non-citizens) were ordered to sell their possessions, line up at the train station, and obediently be taken away to relocation camps. All 100,000 complied.

In 2023, they do not use this past injustice as an excuse to run wild in our cities committing all kinds of violent crime against innocent people.

Making the whole situation worse is, instead of have a strong, protective president, inspiring fear & respect from enemies around the world (as it was with President Trump), we now have a weak, fearful, senile, idiot president, with his brains falling out of his head, thereby encouraging enemies to attack us.
Absolutely!!

No only stupid and corrupt but also as weak as they come.

2 days from now is Dec 7th - the "day that will live in infamy", President Roosevelt described it. Thousands of Americans were killed, rivaled in size and horror only by 9/11. Attacks against the US of major magnitude on US soil are rare, and as such are unforgettable.

Why this is relevant now, is because just as it was with the Japs in 1941, it is exactly that way now with Hamas and others of their ilk, with the danger that they pose. The combination of the Israel-Hamas War, aid being given to Israel, US warships in the Mediterranean, and the wide open Mexican border is a powder keg of combustible ingredients. It opens up the strong possibility, if not probability, of chemical, biological, and/or nuclear attacks, in US cities, that could kill millions of Americans.

The 1990s called and wants it's paranoia back.

I’m sure lefties will re-write this history as “some Asian people responded to America’s colonialism.”
Americans have a few different explanations for the attack. It's been quite popular for the political right to say that Roosevelt encouraged it and knew it was coming.

I was playing with a toy truck on the living room floor while my Mom and Dad and the next door neighbor lady listened to the radio and discussed the attack. I started bawling because I thought they were talking about Baltimore Harbor.

My late Uncle was stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. He and my Aunt heard the explosions as the attack began. He rushed to get to his ship (a destroyer). My Aunt was the attack from her front door, ZERO'S were flying right over their quarters. My wife and I finally were to get to Pearl a few years ago, we need to remember the Men and Women who died that day.

The Japanese did.

And the Japanese in California (both citizens and non-citizens) were ordered to sell their possessions, line up at the train station, and obediently be taken away to relocation camps. All 100,000 complied.

In 2023, they do not use this past injustice as an excuse to run wild in our cities committing all kinds of violent crime against innocent people.
That is what he said, the Japs done it.

:auiqs.jpg:

I’m sure lefties will re-write this history as “some Asian people responded to America’s colonialism.”
So it’s time to make up shit when you don’t know. Sounds like a plan.

Forum List

Back