The Japanese women who married the enemy

So we murdered them all. lol your own racism and bigotry is showing, as usual.

Tell us how many Japanese Israel has invited in after WW II, again? How about Africa? India? China? I think Peru is about the only place besides the U.S. that had any substantial Japanese population after the war.Or maybe it was Chile; one of those South American countries on the west coast. They were there before the war, though.

There are relatively few adherents of Judaism in Japan even today. Probably even fewer during WW2.

The Japanese desire to play with knives in joints like Benihana really doesn't mesh well with a religious faith based upon the bris, a complicated piece of urological surgery

So? The fact is these women were just using them to get out of Japan and into better economic circumstances, and that's it. No reason to pander to them just because anti-white racists and hypocrites want to snivel and make up big dramas. As we know,the U.S. has more minorities than any other country, and it shows in our murder and crime rates.

That's bullshit of course. The Japanese people have a high standard of living based upon technology. Now, I wouldn't want to live there, but those who were raised eating fish and rice with chopsticks, drinking saki and using a musical commode, a lot can't live without it.

Let's see, the U.S. took in millions of Jews, but some rich Anglicans wouldn't let them play golf at their private club, so WASPS are evul and shouldn't take care of their own first like everybody else does, especially Jews. That would be racist.

Let us count the number of countries that would let 20 million impoverished Americans flood into their countries if some violent upheaval happened here ....

Oh, right, that number would be zero.
Private clubs like private businesses banning certain people from using their social media? Democrats never change...

My dad said his college roommate was from Japan. Dude said a white guy could go in a club in japan and walk out with a couple hot chicks because japanese dudes have little dicks and lack rhythm or something.. cant remember exactly
So them genuinely wanting to marry Americans is a possibility.

So we murdered them all.

That's not true ... I've seen Japanese in zoos. Rumor has it, they have even been photographed in the wild.

mryunioshi04.jpg

Let's see, the U.S. took in millions of Jews, but some rich Anglicans wouldn't let them play golf at their private club, so WASPS are evul and shouldn't take care of their own first like everybody else does, especially Jews. That would be racist.

I'm glad to see it's not just Asians you hate, but Jews as well...

How do you feel about Japanese Jews?

215679.jpg

The premise is backwards isn't it? After four years of non stop propaganda sponsored by the U.S. government and FDR's policy of internment for innocent American citizens who happened to be Japanese, the American people couldn't let go of their hatred towards the Japanese enemy. It was Americans who considered the Japanese to be the enemy and Japanese women had a problem with American culture rather than their own.

Forum List

Back