USMB needs a entirely new forum: Facts Vs opinions

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
You believe the earth is flat? Or the bigfoot-Elvis diet or critical race theory? lets see your proof! Not because you say so,, but FACTS!

You believe the earth is flat? Or the bigfoot-Elvis diet or critical race theory? lets see your proof! Not because you say so,, but FACTS!

Sort of defeats the purpose. What they need is stronger moderation...confining wild opinions to the basement; such crap as Trump winning the election or vaccines not working and so on and so fourth

There is no such thing as facts.

Facts are just opinions that somebody really, really wants to persuade people to believe.

• Banned
I know the irony in this, particularly when I've seen independent sources get erased and facts checkers obfuscate and information just vanish ...because of the new improved algorithms , you cant find 2+2 =anything., unless it is approved by..reminds me of Frank Zappa's "central scrutinizer".

• Banned
There is no such thing as facts.

Facts are just opinions that somebody really, really wants to persuade people to believe.
Facts are like gravity, and the entire thing that put the men on the moon or robots on mars? The same facts that created the microprocessors and the internet you are using on the USMB? Facts are there alright, you just can't gaslight us into believing anything. Facts, my friend, facts. Facts are all you need.

See that's a fact. You repubtards wouldn't recognize that if it kicked you in the balls.
And all Summer long of CHAZ and CHAOS in many American cities was just youthful pranksterism, right. ???

One side's facts are another side's fabrications.

You libtards don't recognize or acknowledge the sedition and insurrection you engaged for months in doing, which included extensive riots, looting private property damage, vandalism, assaults upon local and Federal office buildings, arson, assaults~violence~deaths/murders and rampant mayhem.

Months of Leftist insurrection and treason makes a few hours of one day pale in vast comparison.
Unfortunately, few Leftist have balls to be kicked for them to recognize their own worthlessness.

Facts are like gravity, and the entire thing that put the men on the moon or robots on mars? The same facts that created the microprocessors and the internet you are using on the USMB? Facts are there alright, you just can't gaslight us into believing anything. Facts, my friend, facts. Facts are all you need.
But all that is just your opinion.

My opinion is there are no facts.

Forum List

Back