The Inverse Relationship between Qualified Voters and "Democracy"

see you aren't being open minded. I see you have decided that everyone who wants to vote should have to pass a test. Sorry, not gonna happen.
Republicans believe that anyone who does not believe as they do should be disqualified from voting

Imagine a campaign to "purify" national elections by ensuring "qualified" voters. The thrust of the campaign would be to pre-qualify voters based on intelligence, education, knowledge of the relevant issues, and knowledge about the candidates who are running.

So a written test is prepared by a non-partisan committee (no academicians), querying prospective voters about their formal education or personal readings, knowledge of civics (the constitutional roles of the elective offices being filled), understanding of the most important issues of the day, and basic knowledge about the candidates. Unless you "pass" this test, you cannot vote.

Who would argue that elections counting only the votes of these seriously-qualified electors would not yield the best possible election results? It is self evident. Candidates who are fakes, charlatans, panderers, liars, and fools would have no chance of winning. And one must say that a vote of "None of the Above" would also be possible, rendering a non-conclusion that would require a new slate of candidates.

And yet, even without a trace of racial discrimination, POC's would pass this test in far fewer numbers than their proportion of the general population, for a variety of reasons which it would be indelicate to explore.

In fact, no matter what pre-qualifications are imposed - even if they are utterly reasonable - they will take a greater toll on POC voters than the general population. Voter ID. Vote on Election Day. Register in advance. Maintain an accurate and current voting residence. Every single one of these minimal requirements excludes POC's in greater numbers than one would statistically predict. Maybe the people so excluded shouldn't be voting.
I’m trying to keep an open mind. If we did this and the people who don’t bother to vote, then they can take the test and join the voting community. If you’re a dumb lazy stupid mother fucker, maybe you shouldn’t be voting.

Do you have to take the test every four years? I would say high schools should teach a class on this. Prepare every student to b a good citizen. Explain how important it is. If they decide not to vote then maybe they don’t care enough and shouldn’t vote.

Can the test be taken online? It should be. What about cheating? So we’re going to have to show up every 2 or 4 years to take a monitored test?

Im starting to think no to your idea. Every citizen should be able to vote. The poorest dumbest person should be able to vote how they think things are going.

Why?
Because the poorest and dumbest of us have a say too. They should be able to vote for pro union politicians. Politicians who won't force them to have babies they can't afford. Vote for politicians who realize we have an illegal employer problem here in this country. Vote for politicians who will make healthcare affordable for them. Politicians who want to strengthen social security and medicare not end them. Vote for politicians who will deal with the wage gap. Vote for politicians who won't try to pass a flat tax. Vote for anti war politicians because honestly, it'll be our dumbest and poorest who have to go fight.

How many Senators each state has doesn't really matter does it?

1. All those issues and interests would be represented by voters who were actually educated enough to be aware of the positions of the politicians. So again, why?

2. Sure it does. The balance of power, to prevent too much concentration of power, it was designed that the states would have some control over the actions on the federal level.
This is just you right wingers wanting to cheat to win elections. When everyone votes, you lose. Sorry pal. I gave you all the reasons and you rejected them. I see you aren't being open minded. I see you have decided that everyone who wants to vote should have to pass a test. Sorry, not gonna happen.

All the voters who would be negatively affected by those things the most would be people who don't/can't vote. It doesn't take intelligence to vote. Look at you.

And what you are assuming is we don't know the details and you do. Well I got news for you. Many of your voters wouldn't pass the test either. This might disqualify you.

And I don't know why you give a fuck. What percent of our population votes every 2 years? Midterms are the conservatives secret weapon Fifty-three percent voted in 2018, the highest midterm turnout in four decades, while the 2014 election had the lowest. So don't worry. Our most stupid citizens don't vote.

I'm just discussing the idea. It's completely moot because it is politically impossible.

But, it is interesting that you cannot defend your position.

I do agree with you, that letting everyone vote, regardless of their education, or being informed, or even being able to read the ballot, does benefit your side.

You know, in my various jobs, I have dealt with "customers" who were illiterate several times. I had no problem with it. They appreciated my help and I was respectful and professional. I bear them no ill will, nor do I think that they are bad people.
Politics is perception. People thought Reagan was doing a great job but because so few of you are into politics, they didn't realize he was fucking us. Maybe not immediately but his policies would fuck us in years to come. Consider he thought up NAFTA and Bush wrote it into law. Clinton only signed it. Back then you guys were in favor of free trade. So while you would have passed the test you failed with your vote.

Also, you dumb mother fuckers don't believe in global warming.

I have a 2 question test

1. Was the last election rigged?
2. Do you believe in man made climate change.

You my friend would not be allowed to vote.

Because you would use the test to keep your enemies from voting?

Well played. Yes, any system is only as good as the people who run it.

ANd with so many of you liberals in this county no system can save US.
You poor white racists don't realize the rich got us fighting each other when we should be on the same side. They sucker you with racism, god, guns and gays.

It is not a rich person that just admitted that he would abuse the system to permanently disenfranchise me.

How can I ignore the fact that you are my enemy? You are literally out to get me. You, and yours have convinced yourself that it is morally right of you to abuse any power you have to harm my interests.

Rich people just want to make money off of me. You want to empower people that want to kill me.

Do you know how many times I have had liberals gloat to me about "white people dying off"?
Yesterday while riding my Ebike I noticed that Novi, MI has a huge population of hindu indians. HUGE! I told my friend, "so what they are good people". He said something about worrying about the white race. I asked him if he really cared what color Americans are in 1000 years. He doesn't. So why care that America is getting a little darker. Do you really care? Then you are a racist.

So, you don't deny that you are hostile to me and mine, you just think that it is morally wrong of me to care about the survival of my people?

Well. Um, ok. Tell me more about how I should join you in fighting against the evul rich guys.

View attachment 512658
You are clearly the enemy. There is no meeting guys like you half way.

see you aren't being open minded. I see you have decided that everyone who wants to vote should have to pass a test. Sorry, not gonna happen.
Republicans believe that anyone who does not believe as they do should be disqualified from voting
And because most of them can pass the test. Doesn't mean they vote right.

What about a dumb woman who believes abortion should be legal? She doesn't get a vote on that but white man Correll does?

And because most of them can pass the test. Doesn't mean they vote right.

What about a dumb woman who believes abortion should be legal? She doesn't get a vote on that but white man Correll does?
I could make a test that Republicans can’t pass

T or F : Trump won the election in 2020
T or F: Covid vaccines save lives
T or F: Climate change is occurring
T or F: Obama is a Muslim
T or F: Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a Pizza Parlor

Imagine a campaign to "purify" national elections by ensuring "qualified" voters. The thrust of the campaign would be to pre-qualify voters based on intelligence, education, knowledge of the relevant issues, and knowledge about the candidates who are running.

So a written test is prepared by a non-partisan committee (no academicians), querying prospective voters about their formal education or personal readings, knowledge of civics (the constitutional roles of the elective offices being filled), understanding of the most important issues of the day, and basic knowledge about the candidates. Unless you "pass" this test, you cannot vote.

Who would argue that elections counting only the votes of these seriously-qualified electors would not yield the best possible election results? It is self evident. Candidates who are fakes, charlatans, panderers, liars, and fools would have no chance of winning. And one must say that a vote of "None of the Above" would also be possible, rendering a non-conclusion that would require a new slate of candidates.

And yet, even without a trace of racial discrimination, POC's would pass this test in far fewer numbers than their proportion of the general population, for a variety of reasons which it would be indelicate to explore.

In fact, no matter what pre-qualifications are imposed - even if they are utterly reasonable - they will take a greater toll on POC voters than the general population. Voter ID. Vote on Election Day. Register in advance. Maintain an accurate and current voting residence. Every single one of these minimal requirements excludes POC's in greater numbers than one would statistically predict. Maybe the people so excluded shouldn't be voting.
I’m trying to keep an open mind. If we did this and the people who don’t bother to vote, then they can take the test and join the voting community. If you’re a dumb lazy stupid mother fucker, maybe you shouldn’t be voting.

Do you have to take the test every four years? I would say high schools should teach a class on this. Prepare every student to b a good citizen. Explain how important it is. If they decide not to vote then maybe they don’t care enough and shouldn’t vote.

Can the test be taken online? It should be. What about cheating? So we’re going to have to show up every 2 or 4 years to take a monitored test?

Im starting to think no to your idea. Every citizen should be able to vote. The poorest dumbest person should be able to vote how they think things are going.

Why?
Because the poorest and dumbest of us have a say too. They should be able to vote for pro union politicians. Politicians who won't force them to have babies they can't afford. Vote for politicians who realize we have an illegal employer problem here in this country. Vote for politicians who will make healthcare affordable for them. Politicians who want to strengthen social security and medicare not end them. Vote for politicians who will deal with the wage gap. Vote for politicians who won't try to pass a flat tax. Vote for anti war politicians because honestly, it'll be our dumbest and poorest who have to go fight.

1. All those issues and interests would be represented by voters who were actually educated enough to be aware of the positions of the politicians. So again, why?

2. Sure it does. The balance of power, to prevent too much concentration of power, it was designed that the states would have some control over the actions on the federal level.
This is just you right wingers wanting to cheat to win elections. When everyone votes, you lose. Sorry pal. I gave you all the reasons and you rejected them. I see you aren't being open minded. I see you have decided that everyone who wants to vote should have to pass a test. Sorry, not gonna happen.

All the voters who would be negatively affected by those things the most would be people who don't/can't vote. It doesn't take intelligence to vote. Look at you.

And what you are assuming is we don't know the details and you do. Well I got news for you. Many of your voters wouldn't pass the test either. This might disqualify you.

And I don't know why you give a fuck. What percent of our population votes every 2 years? Midterms are the conservatives secret weapon Fifty-three percent voted in 2018, the highest midterm turnout in four decades, while the 2014 election had the lowest. So don't worry. Our most stupid citizens don't vote.

I'm just discussing the idea. It's completely moot because it is politically impossible.

I do agree with you, that letting everyone vote, regardless of their education, or being informed, or even being able to read the ballot, does benefit your side.

You know, in my various jobs, I have dealt with "customers" who were illiterate several times. I had no problem with it. They appreciated my help and I was respectful and professional. I bear them no ill will, nor do I think that they are bad people.
Politics is perception. People thought Reagan was doing a great job but because so few of you are into politics, they didn't realize he was fucking us. Maybe not immediately but his policies would fuck us in years to come. Consider he thought up NAFTA and Bush wrote it into law. Clinton only signed it. Back then you guys were in favor of free trade. So while you would have passed the test you failed with your vote.

I have a 2 question test

You poor white racists don't realize the rich got us fighting each other when we should be on the same side. They sucker you with racism, god, guns and gays.

It is not a rich person that just admitted that he would abuse the system to permanently disenfranchise me.

How can I ignore the fact that you are my enemy? You are literally out to get me. You, and yours have convinced yourself that it is morally right of you to abuse any power you have to harm my interests.

Rich people just want to make money off of me. You want to empower people that want to kill me.

Do you know how many times I have had liberals gloat to me about "white people dying off"?
Yesterday while riding my Ebike I noticed that Novi, MI has a huge population of hindu indians. HUGE! I told my friend, "so what they are good people". He said something about worrying about the white race. I asked him if he really cared what color Americans are in 1000 years. He doesn't. So why care that America is getting a little darker. Do you really care? Then you are a racist.

So, you don't deny that you are hostile to me and mine, you just think that it is morally wrong of me to care about the survival of my people?

Well. Um, ok. Tell me more about how I should join you in fighting against the evul rich guys.

View attachment 512658

So, all that talk about how the rich are the real enemy and suckering me, that was bullshit, designed to get me to let down my guard so you could attack?

You are the real enemy?

If you aren't smart enough to pay your own bills and have to be on welfare so somebody else has to pay the bills then why should you be considered smart enough to make an informed decision at the ballot box? All you are going to do is vote for someone that will promise you a bigger welfare check.

If you aren't smart enough to pay your own bills and have to be on welfare so somebody else has to pay the bills then why should you be considered smart enough to make an informed decision at the ballot box? All you are going to do is vote for someone that will promise you a bigger welfare check.
Should people who declare bankruptcy be allowed to vote?

Why?

I have a 2 question test

Because fewer whites ALWAYS means bigger more dangerous, less productive shithole...You honestly didn't know that?
Look around the world at every dark nation and tell me what you see.
Piss your pants yet?
this-nice-areauntil-atthese-white-people-movedin-mg-flip-com-8211245.png

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

So, all that talk about how the rich are the real enemy and suckering me, that was bullshit, designed to get me to let down my guard so you could attack?

You are the real enemy?
Sorry dummy but you don't realize they use those social wedge issues to divide us. You're mad, BLM are mad, and you two don't realize you're mad at the same people. The rich.

The Republicans have convinced you it's the rich Democrats fucking you. It's not Republicans. They care about you. Trump cares about you. God you're dumb. Yea, I can't be on your side. Too stupid and racist. If you would wise up maybe.

Last edited:

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

You are the real enemy?
Sorry dummy but you don't realize they use those social wedge issues to divide us. You're mad, BLM are mad, and you two don't realize you're mad at the same people. The rich.

The Republicans have convinced you it's the rich Democrats fucking you. It's not Republicans. They care about you. Trump cares about you. God you're dumb. Yea, I can't be on your side. Too stupid and racist. If you would wise up maybe.

Dude. When I complained about other liberals gloating that whites are "dying off", you told me I was a bad person for wanting to see my people survive.

So, your words that other people are the real bad guys and we should work together, doesn't really sound very convincing to me now.

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

You are the real enemy?

Dude. When I complained about other liberals gloating that whites are "dying off", you told me I was a bad person for wanting to see my people survive.

So, your words that other people are the real bad guys and we should work together, doesn't really sound very convincing to me now.
I see one of your hero's died

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

You are the real enemy?

I see one of your hero's died

You called me wacist for wanting to see my people survive.

You are the bad guy here.

Do you want to see whites "die out?"

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

You are the real enemy?

you say white America isn’t racist

It took a town in America till 2019 till they changed their name from dead negro to something else.

Why?

I have a 2 question test

View attachment 512658

You are the real enemy?

you say white America isn’t racist

It took a town in America till 2019 till they changed their name from dead negro to something else.

So, I raise the point that you called me a bad person for wanting my people to survive, and you show me a list of town names that you find problematic?

lol!!!

Question: is it still wacist of me to what white Americans to NOT "die off"?

And yes, White America is, as a group, not wacist. We have had a bi-partisan consensus on NOT being wacist, since the early 60s.

The vast majority of American whites alive today, have grown up, CONSTANTLY bombarded with indoctrination from educators, media, government, religious leaders, political leaders, ect ect ect., to NOT be wacist.

The vast majority of them, have accepted this and have been living accordingly for generations.

Forum List

Back