The insurrectionist in all his glory

First...I appreciate your answering my request.

Second...
Yes; his father owned a coffee farm.
The average adult male in Columbia has 1 main wife and his father had 9 mistresses.
He is one of 61 children because there are no police to protect the farm.
He is not at all proud of what his father was and so he sought legal asylum in the US.
Life South of the Border is hell; there are the few super rich and the many starving poor.
White People Have a Limit to What They Will Put Up With; The Other Races Don't

The common people down there are slavish, so they're responsible for that oppression as much as their ruling classes are. That's exactly why our own ruling class, practically all of it, wants those peons to swarm into the formerly United States.

These pushovers are actually Indians. The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords call them "Hispanics" or "Latinos" in order to mislead us about that.
Spain is a White country; Latin is a White language. Ignorant Conservatives are dead wrong when they protest naming a political cartel "La Raza."

Last edited:
White People Have a Limit to What They Will Put Up With; The Other Races Don't

The common people down there are slavish, so they're responsible for that oppression as much as their ruling classes are. That's exactly why our own ruling class, practically all of it, wants those peons to swarm into the formerly United States.

These pushovers are actually Indians. The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords call them "Hispanics" or "Latinos" in order to mislead us about that.
Spain is a White country; Latin is a White language. Ignorant Conservatives are dead wrong when they resent naming a political cartel "La Raza."
You know what won't be a white country for much longer? This one! 😂

Ignorant Conservatives are dead wrong when they protest naming a political cartel "La Raza."
What does "the race" (La Raza) have to do with a political cartel? I have a problem with the terms latinx or hispanic as well, the first for reasons you cite and the second because it hearkens to the root hispaniola which of course is the island that Haiti and the Dom. Rep. occupy. I believe the proper name for this group of people would be Mestizo which is a cross between European and native peoples of the region.

You mean you want his name, rank, and spear number?

I regret if my avatar was unclear.
We were under the impression....and the intention.....that we would secure from you the credible and informed sourcing you relied upon to title a fictional "punk" as a Democrat 'mule'.

You didn't answer the query. Either you couldn't, or wouldn't. At any rate, you failed.

Personally, I think your avatar was just hissyfitting with the thought that any old negative claim against folks you don't like was sufficient for adult discourse.

It's not. It makes your avatar look foolish, unprepared, and with a tendency to just spout off for attention.

It's not a good look for you.

Be better.

Best wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W
I regret if my avatar was unclear.
We were under the impression....and the intention.....that we would secure from you the credible and informed sourcing you relied upon to title a fictional "punk" as a Democrat 'mule'.

You didn't answer the query. Either you couldn't, or wouldn't. At any rate, you failed.

Personally, I think your avatar was just hissyfitting with the thought that any old negative claim against folks you don't like was sufficient for adult discourse.

It's not. It makes your avatar look foolish, unprepared, and with a tendency to just spout off for attention.

It's not a good look for you.

Be better.

Best wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you or your avatar be interested in replying to the thread in deference to your arrogant attacks on other posters?

Prove it.
Or quit whining.
Your benighted avatar is coming across as weak, whiney, and ineffective.

Don't do that.
It is unmanly.

You should want to be better than that.

IMHO
Would you or your avatar be interested in replying to the thread in deference to your arrogant attacks on other posters?

Here, poster Concerned American, lemme give you a primer, a trail-guide, to my postings:

First, I come here for me. Not thee.
I come here for the nutso/crazos.
Because it is fun.
It's akin to the loonery of professional wrestling.

OK, having said that......I will advise you to consider my postings as a 'recripocal'.
As in part of the whole. Completing the whole.
Like what Merriam says:

• 2.a pronoun or verb expressing mutual action or relationship, e.g. each other, fight."
In short, one goes with the other. Completes the unit. You cannot read my posts without noting the nutjobbery they are responding to.

So, I post as a response (the 'reciprocal) to some loonery some other poster offers the forum. In short, I post as a corrective. A modulation and re-balancing of the RWNJ weird-ery that runs so strongly on this venue.

Yes, it can be burdensome, but......but I view it as a civic duty.
A duty to attempt to correct the misinformation, wrongheadedness, and mendacity that you, and others, may fall victim to.
In fact, that you, and a few others, too often perpetrate.

I hope that helps you.

Good luck.

Here, poster Concerned American, lemme give you a primer, a trail-guide, to my postings:

First, I come here for me. Not thee.
I come here for the nutso/crazos.
Because it is fun.
It's akin to the loonery of professional wrestling.

OK, having said that......I will advise you to consider my postings as a 'recripocal'.
As in part of the whole. Completing the whole.
Like what Merriam says:

• 2.a pronoun or verb expressing mutual action or relationship, e.g. each other, fight."
In short, one goes with the other. Completes the unit. You cannot read my posts without noting the nutjobbery they are responding to.

So, I post as a response (the 'reciprocal) to some loonery some other poster offers the forum. In short, I post as a corrective. A modulation and re-balancing of the RWNJ weird-ery that runs so strongly on this venue.

Yes, it can be burdensome, but......but I view it as a civic duty.
A duty to attempt to correct the misinformation, wrongheadedness, and mendacity that you, and others, may fall victim to.
In fact, that you, and a few others, too often perpetrate.

I hope that helps you.

Good luck.
I think it is more likely that you are so full of yourself that you think people actually care to read your arrogant claptrap. Nothing could be further from the truth. I will remind you with a second warning, the topic is

The insurrectionist in all his glory​

not whatever irrelevant personal attacks you and your schizoid avatar decide to hijack the thread with. Return to the topic or hit the road.

Unable to operate within the law and the accepted norms of this country, facing prosecution and possible jail time, Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies his brownshirts to violence. He knows he is in some deep sh.t of his own making, and true to form, knowing no other way to position himself, he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.

And, the hell of it is, he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!
Another noghingburger from the McNuts here at the Forum.

. I will remind you with a second warning, the topic is --The insurrectionist in all his glory
Return to the topic or hit the road.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes, a 'second warning'.
Heavy merde'.
Always a killer.
Always heeded.

So let's do this, poster Concerned American, let's hearken back to the OP. The first post.
A post by the avatree, 'Astrostar'.
In that post, the topic of the thread is articulated.
To wit:

"....Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies ......he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence........he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!

So, it appears the real topic of the thread is this:
"... incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.. he really represents is anarchy...."

So do this, good poster Concerned American, respond to Astrostar's perceptive posting.
And give up trying to make the thread about something you want to make it about...."The Glory of Insurrection".

Trust me, you'll be better regarded if you follow Astrostar's lead.

Good luck. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes, a 'second warning'.
Heavy merde'.
Always a killer.
Always heeded.

So let's do this, poster Concerned American, let's hearken back to the OP. The first post.

A post by the avatree, 'Astrostar'.
In that post, the topic of the thread is articulated.
To wit:

So, it appears the real topic of the thread is this:
"... incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.. he really represents is anarchy...."

So do this, good poster Concerned American, respond to Astrostar's perceptive posting.
And give up trying to make the thread about something you want to make it about...."The Glory of Insurrection".

Trust me, you'll be better regarded if you follow Astrostar's lead.

Good luck. ;)
In your rush to hijack the thread further, you failed to read the title of the thread,

The insurrectionist in all his glory​

You also failed to address the topic, third warning. Return to the topic.

eyolj3W.jpg

"You also failed to address the topic, third warning. Return to the topic."
Up to three now?
I better be careful, I guess.
What happens if we go for a 4-peat?

Regardless, let's go back up to what the thread is really about.....as defined by the OP, poster Astroworld....he stated the following in his very first contribution, which set the topic. Here is his whole enchilada:
(my avatar underlined the parts that seem to have the necessary traction.)

"Unable to operate within the law and the accepted norms of this country, facing prosecution and possible jail time, Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies his brownshirts to violence. He knows he is in some deep sh.t of his own making, and true to form, knowing no other way to position himself, he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence. And, the hell of it is, he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!"

It could be said then, that if Don Trump 'represents anarchy'.......well, that sounds awfully close to being insurrection. No?

Lastly, and with no intention to over-drive the nail on poor Concerned American, let us reference that opening post again.
Note the link he provides.
Note the headline in that link.
It states this: 'Trump’s angry words spur warnings of real violence'

That sounds rather 'insurrectiony' to my ear.
So do this poster Concerned American, stay on topic.
Stay on Don Trump inciting violence in order to avoid the law coming down on his head.

OK?

Forum List

Back