The insurrectionist in all his glory

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Unable to operate within the law and the accepted norms of this country, facing prosecution and possible jail time, Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies his brownshirts to violence. He knows he is in some deep sh.t of his own making, and true to form, knowing no other way to position himself, he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.

And, the hell of it is, he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!

Unable to operate within the law and the accepted norms of this country, facing prosecution and possible jail time, Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies his brownshirts to violence. He knows he is in some deep sh.t of his own making, and true to form, knowing no other way to position himself, he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.

And, the hell of it is, he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!
The question is can Rs be as violent as Ds have already demonstrated themselves to be?
You see how that works?

Hi there, what laws are, and have been "broken" by Trump, precisely???

Can you name, a single example of a law being broken by Mr Trump, just one???

1660698787473.png

And how is this any different except in magnitude, than what the democrat/BLM/Antifa rioters did in Portland and Seattle when they rioted for 90+ days with murders, arson and attempted murder at a federal bldg. in Portland and the takeover and vandalizing of six blocks of Seattle denying residents their civil rights for six plus weeks? Your hypocrisy does nothing for your point.

Dear resident fascist censors, the op's posting is NOT a current event, its a raging rant devoid of fact or intellectual rigor, you routinely remove my posts which are NOT devoid of fact or intellectual rigor, and deport them to your digital gulags, you need to send your boy packing for his posting, he is merely trolling and you fucking know it, the question is why do you exalted site censors allow it???? :fu:

Are you retarded, high or paid to pretend BLM isn't comprised of Democrats
Well, I will admit I can be just a rural bumpkin, and ofttimes miss a lot of what other folks see, but......but as much a I watched newsclips of the 2020 demonstrations against police brutality...well, I didn't see 'Vote Biden' flags, hats, or jackets. Nor, did I see name tags, lapel pins, banners or sign-up sheets that would help us identify the "Democrat"- boogeymen posters such as above are so askeered of.

In the end, is it true that poster Indeependent, is seemingly suggesting that the 17 year old kid who just threw a crowbar through the Nike store window....is a registered Democrat? And suggesting the kid will even vote, How would Indeependent know? How would he know who the kid voted for? Which party he supports?

In short, count me skeptical that postern Indeependent knows whereof he speaks,

In the end, is it true that poster Indeependent, is seemingly suggesting that the 17 year old kid who just threw a crowbar through the Nike store window....is a registered Democrat? And suggesting the kid will even vote, How would Indeependent know? How would he know who the kid voted for? Which party he supports?
You have a lot of questions. Care to reciprocate? How do you know otherwise? Considering the demographic it is just as damning, maybe more so than a MAGA hat.

Nope.
All you do is read your favorite news sites headlines.
I have friends who used to be Liberals all the way through neo-Cons.
You cannot have a rational discussion with a Liberal because they work off of sound and video bites.
😄

Is your version of rational this strawman and ad hominen filled post?

😄

Is your version of rational this strawman and ad hominen filled post?
Rational is seeing a situation in context aka what did we do in the last 10-20 years to get here, and what has it has accomplished for different segments of society.

Believe me, I know all of your responses will be ad hominems.

Forum List

Back