Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

Wildfires out here are caused by

1) crazy climate change activist

2) poor equipment not properly maintained by power companies

3) gender reveal parties

4) mentally ill homeless

5) Lightning

But lets all just blame climate change and not idiots who shouldn't be on the streets

3) gender reveal parties

4) mentally ill homeless

5) Lightning

But lets all just blame climate change and not idiots who shouldn't be on the streets
Your link supports bad maintenance by (what I assume to be a power company), and this point has been made in multiple California fired. Lightning and mentally ill are a given. What have you got, to support climate change activists, should be number #1 and #3 on your list for the majority of fires out there?

Your link supports bad maintenance by (what I assume to be a power company), and this point has been made in multiple California fired. Lightning and mentally ill are a given. What have you got, to support climate change activists, should be number #1 and #3 on your list for the majority of fires out there?
Besides the fact I live out here and #3 is gender reveal parties not climate change activist

As for your number 1 here's two examples

Salt Fire - Palo Alto woman arrested after Fawn Fire erupts north of Redding, forcing evacuations

Dixie Fire -

3) gender reveal parties

4) mentally ill homeless

5) Lightning

and giant Jewish space lasers.

Hmmmm so instead of improving and maintaining their electric lines and systems seems to be they are letting them fail so they can burn, blame climate change and then go all in on green.

Typical leftist strategy..Cause a problem through negligence, blame the current thing, call for more money to build up that thing and the common man suffers

Forum List

Back