The insurrectionist in all his glory

Rational is seeing a situation in context aka what did we do in the last 10-20 years to get here, and what has it has accomplished for different segments of society.

Believe me, I know all of your responses will be ad hominems.
The only thing we know for certain so far is that all your posts towards me here have been full of strawmen and personal attacks.

The only thing we know for certain so far is that all your posts towards me here have been full of strawmen and personal attacks.
the Irony!
All you have is White Man Bad!

Pick a subject and let's see how many times you can post without an ad hominem.

the Irony!
All you have is White Man Bad!

Pick a subject and let's see how many times you can post without an ad hominem.
😄

See, you misunderstand my arguments. I use White Man Bad as a political weapon. It's a useful weapon against you lot because you're governed by emotion. You actually believe the opposite, that White Man Good and I can use your belief in objective morality to tear your world down.

But why don't you choose? I'll take a run at whatever you think you have the best rational explanation for.

😄

See, you misunderstand my arguments. I use White Man Bad as a political weapon. It's a useful weapon against you lot because you're governed by emotion. You actually believe the opposite, that White Man Good and I can use your belief in objective morality to tear your world down.

But why don't you choose? I'll take a run at whatever you think you have the best rational explanation for.
Your White Man Bad shows me your an emotional idiot.
I have never seen any posts from you in any Thread that caused me to think you're rational.

Your White Man Bad shows me your an emotional idiot.
I have never seen any posts from you in any Thread that caused me to think you're rational.
And yet only one of us (me) has thus far, at least as far as this exchange goes, can make a rational claim to posts that don't include personal or strawmen attacks.

First of all the term "white people" is a subjectively fluid term that doesn't actually describe anything but a social construct and if I've argued that "white people" within this social construct used their political and social power to violently or politically oppress the equal legal rights of others (distinct from inherent rights, which don't objectively or rational exist), than I'm sure I have actual evidence supporting that claim.

And yet only one of us (me) has thus far, at least as far as this exchange goes, can make a rational claim to posts that don't include personal or strawmen attacks.

First of all the term "white people" is a subjectively fluid term that doesn't actually describe anything but a social construct and if I've argued that "white people" within this social construct used their political and social power to violently or politically oppress the equal legal rights of others (distinct from inherent rights, which don't objectively or rational exist), than I'm sure I have actual evidence supporting that claim.
I told you to pick a topic and all you post is how I respond to your ad hominem(s).

I told you to pick a topic and all you post is how I respond to your ad hominem(s).
Well then why don't we discuss what rational disagreements you have with whichever one of my posts you believe equates to White Man Bad. Go ahead and pick one.

Post something.
I told you what I want to discuss but it requires some give on your end. You can't rationally expect me to know which one of my posts you see as nothing more than White Man Bad. I could guess but then we wouldn't really be discussing what I want to discuss. So, which of my posts specifically do you view that way? Find it and we can discuss why you're wrong about it.

I told you what I want to discuss but it requires some give on your end. You can't rationally expect me to know which one of my posts you see as nothing more than White Man Bad. I could guess but then we wouldn't really be discussing what I want to discuss. So, which of my posts specifically do you view that way? Find it and we can discuss why you're wrong about it.
I don't want to discuss your anger.
I want to discuss an issue that society is facing.

Unable to operate within the law and the accepted norms of this country, facing prosecution and possible jail time, Trump turns to the tried and true and rallies his brownshirts to violence. He knows he is in some deep sh.t of his own making, and true to form, knowing no other way to position himself, he incites the ignorant to defend him with their base instincts of violence.

And, the hell of it is, he claims to represent law and order. Yeah, right. What he really represents is anarchy, and it suits him just fine!

You think about Donald Trump a lot, don't you?

I don't want to discuss your anger.
I want to discuss an issue that society is facing.
What anger? You left it up to me to choose the topic did you not? I want to talk about whether or not your observations of me are accurate, if you want to discuss something else then by all means, you choose the topic.

Trump's top priority is employment for US citizens.
Discuss the problem with this priority.
What is this? Am I supposed to argue on behalf of whatever premise you assign me? Why do you think I have a problem with whatever Trump chooses to prioritize? He's a grown ass man, he can prioritize whatever he likes.

What is this? Am I supposed to argue on behalf of whatever premise you assign me? Why do you think I have a problem with whatever Trump chooses to prioritize? He's a grown ass man, he can prioritize whatever he likes.
Any discussion requires underlying reasons.
1] One person's reason may be intellectual.
2] One person's reason may be emotional.

I'm reason 1.

Forum List

Back